Author Topic: "Basically, Kansas State is college football's version of the Butler Bulldogs."  (Read 879 times)

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/15706794/underrated-kansas-state-full-believers-in-snyders-way

"The dudes that do the lines [that make KSU the underdog each week] don't play sports," K-State junior wide receiver Chris Harper said. "They don't know nothing what they're talking about. I don't pay much attention to that. If you betting money and listening to those guys, you're a dummy.

"We want respect. I can lie and say we don't care, but you want people to respect you. We got something going pretty good. We have to keep working and we can have something pretty special."

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
I think Harper called Bryce dumb...

Quote from: Chris Harper
"And when you see that, if you're a smart person, you'll buy in and do what he says."

:adios:

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I keep reading about how Missouri has more talent. Really? Moe showed me nothing but how to get mulligans for coughing up the football. I'd take McDonald (an emerging star) over their hot shot TE. Franklin came off as kind of a prick most concerned about being cool. Our defensive line dominated their O-line. Their LBs are pretty good but nowhere near the level Arthur Brown.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, we're pretty much Butler, except for the facts that we play in a BCS conference against other BCS schools, we've been relevant for the past two decades, we've got some recognizable talent, Brown, Harper, Kibble, Garrett, Walker, McDonald, etc, we play football, we've got purple uniforms. 

I guess were similar in the sense that were an underdog and our qb is white.