Author Topic: "Hi, I'm BMW..."  (Read 6145 times)

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
Re: "Hi, I'm BMW..."
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 11:10:01 AM »

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 12:31:37 PM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 01:06:53 PM »
Playing in Stillwater is a little different than losing at home.  Oklahoma State played their best game of the season, and KU got in too deep of a hole.  When that white little pig boy is hitting threes from 26 feet out, they're pretty damn good.  While we're on the subject of trashing each other's "bad" losses, did you happen to see who won the Kentucky/Tennessee game on Saturday?   

This is a fabulous talking point bmw.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 01:22:22 PM »
Hey guys, who won the big 12 this year?  who's a number one seed?  who beat ksu in their game of the decade?  who is 36-2 since the start of the big 12 against ksu?  who is KU's BITCH?
Also, shouldn't your moniker be the name of a bar that you might have actually frequented during your college years? Mods, please change Louises West's name to McFaddens. Thanks.

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010, 04:59:45 PM »
Hey guys, who won the big 12 this year?  who's a number one seed?  who beat ksu in their game of the decade?  who is 36-2 since the start of the big 12 against ksu?  who is KU's BITCH?
Also, shouldn't your moniker be the name of a bar that you might have actually frequented during your college years? Mods, please change Louises West's name to McFaddens. Thanks.

brothers or moon bar would be better

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 06:04:21 PM »
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »

brothers or moon bar would be better
Neither are bars that Coolhawks could have frequented because both are over a 45 minute drive from Coolhawks's school. How about Howl at the Moon or Lucky Strike Lanes?