TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Other Sports (Tiger's Back)

Volleyball

<< < (276/276)

WillieWatanabe:

--- Quote from: yoga-like_abana on December 18, 2023, 02:06:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kid In the Hall on December 18, 2023, 12:06:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: MakeItRain on December 18, 2023, 12:14:59 AM ---It was nice to see Nebraska get rough ridin' hammered like that, a complete a total embarrassment on the biggest stage. I don't know if any of you saw the opening montage of that game, I flipped over during the first TV timeout of our basketball game, but John Cook is really feeling himself these days, even more than he has in the past.

--- End quote ---

Cook is almost universally viewed as "weird" in the VB coaching community. It was a while back, but at some point, he was opening pondering to anyone who would listen about the thought of switching sports because he felt like he was such a good coach that it would translate to just about any sport.

After the match yesterday, he made it a point to say that Texas won because it had a bunch of transfers, which was funny because the last time Nebraska had made the title game (2021) it was largely on the arm of Lexi Sun, who, coincidentally, was a transfer from... Texas.

He's a tool...

--- End quote ---
This checks out.. Akana that transferred from nub to texas also probably the hottest gal on texas' squad.

--- End quote ---

is everyone on these teams like 6'1? good grief.

MakeItRain:

--- Quote from: Kid In the Hall on December 18, 2023, 12:06:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: MakeItRain on December 18, 2023, 12:14:59 AM ---It was nice to see Nebraska get rough ridin' hammered like that, a complete a total embarrassment on the biggest stage. I don't know if any of you saw the opening montage of that game, I flipped over during the first TV timeout of our basketball game, but John Cook is really feeling himself these days, even more than he has in the past.

--- End quote ---

Cook is almost universally viewed as "weird" in the VB coaching community. It was a while back, but at some point, he was opening pondering to anyone who would listen about the thought of switching sports because he felt like he was such a good coach that it would translate to just about any sport.

After the match yesterday, he made it a point to say that Texas won because it had a bunch of transfers, which was funny because the last time Nebraska had made the title game (2021) it was largely on the arm of Lexi Sun, who, coincidentally, was a transfer from... Texas.

He's a tool...

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/BroBible/status/1736759517084336433

Kid In the Hall:
These are two big-time transfers who should be starters from day 1...

https://www.kstatesports.com/news/2024/1/3/two-added-to-k-states-2024-volleyball-roster.aspx

MakeItRain:
Yeah, those signings are fantastic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version