Author Topic: chris christae  (Read 7184 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: chris christae
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 08:23:23 PM »
Heard he's a global warmer and is soft on illegals. Probably likes the gays too. NEXT.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 09:40:10 PM »
Chris Christie is a fat slob who needs to go jogging from time to time.

Personifies the American dream. Fat and rich. What a better representative to the world!

Being a fat slob is disgusting, and displays his lack of self control. 

Like those losers that smoke cigarettes!   :thumbs:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2011, 08:47:11 PM »

Personifies the American dream. Fat and rich. What a better representative to the world!

My god stop bringing everything back to Obama.  He smokes, he's a loser, he's WITB, great.  None of things have anything to do with the fact that Chris Christie is a morbidly obese tubbo who lacks any self control to save his own life for his wife and kids but spends half of his time pontificating to others.  Jesus he's too fat to walk 300 yards from a parking lot to a baseball diamond.  But yeah, Obama sucks.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2011, 09:33:35 PM »

My god stop bringing everything back to Obama.  He smokes, he's a loser, he's WITB, great.  None of things have anything to do with the fact that Chris Christie is a morbidly obese tubbo who lacks any self control to save his own life for his wife and kids but spends half of his time pontificating to others.  Jesus he's too fat to walk 300 yards from a parking lot to a baseball diamond.  But yeah, Obama sucks.

Hypocrite outed (again)

If some dumbass, who is constantly apologizing for how awful B.O. is, is going to bring about a "self-control" issue as a personal weakness for a politician, that person's hypocrisy is fair game.  STFU you angry little crap.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2011, 10:29:43 PM »

Hypocrite outed (again)

If some dumbass, who is constantly apologizing for how awful B.O. is, is going to bring about a "self-control" issue as a personal weakness for a politician, that person's hypocrisy is fair game.  STFU you angry little crap.

LOL, why so mad bro?  Pretty sure the post you quoted is the only time I've discussed Obama on this board.  Poor attempt at diverting from the issue though, its the same trick you tried before.  The issues that you think I have has nothing to do with Chris Christie.  Do you think he is such a mean hypocritical jerk because he's morbidly obese and he doesn't know how to deal?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2011, 10:39:34 PM »

Hypocrite outed (again)

LOL, why so mad bro?  Pretty sure the post you quoted is the only time I've discussed Obama on this board.  Poor attempt at diverting from the issue though, its the same trick you tried before.  The issues that you think I have has nothing to do with Chris Christie.  Do you think he is such a mean hypocritical jerk because he's morbidly obese and he doesn't know how to deal?

r u illiterate?

"some dumbass" isn't you, bro.   :facepalm:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2011, 11:00:21 PM »

Hypocrite outed (again)

r u illiterate?

I wouldn't call Christie a dumbass, seems pretty smart, also seems like he's very selfish & a jerk.  A selfish jerk if you will.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 12:34:51 AM »

Hypocrite outed (again)

r u illiterate?

I wouldn't call Christie a dumbass, seems pretty smart, also seems like he's very selfish & a jerk.  A selfish jerk if you will.

One more time. I think you'll get it.  :crossfingers:

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2011, 08:24:47 PM »

Agreed. Hussein being a smoker is actually quite sad.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2011, 08:30:10 PM »
Smoking >>> Being a fat slob

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011, 08:40:32 PM »

Now do:  John Boehner v. Barney Frank

BMW = Pathetic + Devoid of Principle + Imbecile

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011, 10:05:34 PM »
I wish you could see yourself from a third person perspective.  Then you would realize just how hateful and bitter you really are. 

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 10:07:31 PM »

I'd say they both have thier demons.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2011, 10:18:14 PM »
Most fat slobs seem to also smoke.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2011, 10:45:19 PM »
I wish you could see yourself from a third person perspective.  Then you would realize just how hateful and bitter you really are.