Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: uh oh.
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »
Quote from:  john currie
:runaway:

dumbfrack is wishing he'd listened to goEMAW and ponied up when he had the chance

yep.  like gpc bigshotattorneycat was saying the other day, he's feeling some pressure and is a little scared.  lol @ martin torturing him.

no way guys. dax and some other people on here assured me a couple of months ago that this is just how big time negotiatons work. currie using his incredible business savy and negotiation tactics to really stick it to frank and co here. i'm sure currie has frank right where he wants him. poor frank.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2010, 12:37:22 PM »
Well, if nothing else, he is very handsome.
But so very insecure he has to recruit butt ugly players. Hard to believe but Mizzou got even uglier with the googled, goon Moore getting minutes with the injury to Stafford, their only handsome player. It's like the team rejected Stafford like a organ donation that was a bad fit. 

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2010, 05:44:29 PM »
Quote from:  john currie
:runaway:

dumbfuck is wishing he'd listened to goEMAW and ponied up when he had the chance

Someone has to have a big sign for frank at this last game.  Might be our last chance to send a message

Everyone should also buy Pay Frank shirts from _FAN's t-shirt site and sport those.

I wore mine.  I think it prevented me, Gooch, pak head and PR flag from making the jumbotron.  Saw some 'gon security folks looking at me funny.

Anyway,  CONGRATS JOHN CURRIE ON YESTERDAY'S WIN AND KEEPING ALIVE YOUR CHANCE OF MAKING $18,750 IF FRANK CAN WIN YOU A BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP!

http://cjonline.com/sports/basketball/2010-01-05/ksus_currie_gets_incentives

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2010, 05:48:13 PM »
i'm 75% sure that KK and i walked past currie while walking into the bathroom. not 100% though. it just happened too quickly. KK still got out  good/loud "PAY FRANK" bomb on the guy though. hoping it really was currie.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 09:57:56 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2010, 09:56:31 PM »
Well, if nothing else, he is very handsome.
But so very insecure he has to recruit butt ugly players. Hard to believe but Mizzou got even uglier with the googled, goon Moore getting minutes with the injury to Stafford, their only handsome player. It's like the team rejected Stafford like a organ donation that was a bad fit. 

WTF, he looks like a wildebeest, a true embarrassment to the truly beautiful biracial.