Author Topic: Phavorite Phog P(h)osts  (Read 6263 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Phavorite Phog P(h)osts
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2010, 01:57:55 PM »
Facebook statuses have been blowing up all day yesterday and today

way to go KU (losers) our pitcher throws a one hitter broken up in the last inning i come back to the hotel excited to see you all got dumped on by ok st who is terrible

Offline teehud

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2010, 09:09:07 PM »
Stumbled upon some random Tigertard on Twitter and he left this gem during the game:

http://twitter.com/brian72975/status/9757835137

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »

way to go KU (losers) our pitcher throws a one hitter broken up in the last inning i come back to the hotel excited to see you all got dumped on by ok st who is terrible

a ku fbook status... i guess.. it.. makes.. sense?

"last time ku lost @ ok state we didnt lose the rest of the year and went on to win the national Championship...hmmm sounds good to me."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2010, 10:10:44 PM »
I like this one. It works on multiple levels for me:

I don't think Sherron has any major injuries, but lets be honest, he's 22 as far as college b-ball players go he's pretty old. I don't think he is athletic as he was his freshman year, but I think he is a better basketball player. I think he is suffering more from just general soreness than anything.

OMG....i want to shake this person's hand.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2010, 10:17:05 PM »

"last time ku lost @ ok state we didnt lose the rest of the year and went on to win the national Championship...hmmm sounds good to me."

bro, i'm def friends on facebook w/ this ku fan too... :runaway:

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 02:36:43 PM »

been the ukans talking point since the game ended

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2010, 03:05:54 PM »
KU also lost to the cats that year, they should be hoping for a loss wednesday.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2010, 02:22:20 PM »

I don't think Sherron has any major injuries, but lets be honest, he's 22 as far as college b-ball players go he's pretty old. I don't think he is athletic as he was his freshman year, but I think he is a better basketball player. I think he is suffering more from just general soreness than anything.

New favorite:

Does anyone think that Sherron might be ... more than  a little melancholy the last few weeks knowing that senior night was coming.  I mean while I of course have never experienced being on the court at AFH, I get the feeling it must be a lot like crack for the ego, and I would want to be taking everything in so I could remember it before my last fix.

I am just wondering because he seems to be playing alot like Cole was earlier in the year, with his mind and spirit being in two different places.  Just a theory triggered by all the threads on the emotion that surrounds the KU vs. KSU senior night game and the fact that Sherron has not really been Sherron since the last KU vs. KSU game.

I fully agree.  I think he's sad because he's leaving.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2010, 02:27:32 PM »

New favorite:

Does anyone think that Sherron might be ... more than  a little melancholy the last few weeks knowing that senior night was coming.  I mean while I of course have never experienced being on the court at AFH, I get the feeling it must be a lot like crack for the ego, and I would want to be taking everything in so I could remember it before my last fix.

I am just wondering because he seems to be playing alot like Cole was earlier in the year, with his mind and spirit being in two different places.  Just a theory triggered by all the threads on the emotion that surrounds the KU vs. KSU senior night game and the fact that Sherron has not really been Sherron since the last KU vs. KSU game.

I fully agree.  I think he's sad because he's leaving.

Have you ever tried to shoot a basketball when you're sad?  It's really hard.