Author Topic: Lolz  (Read 968 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Lolz
« on: February 28, 2010, 02:48:57 PM »
Went to the bowling alley last night with a group of people.  Totally full of rednecks, as to be expected.

The lane next to us was filled with college-aged guys and they were being dicks...so drunk me walked up to one of them and said, and I quote, "Hey, fella...did you guys all get a discount for the Affliction shirts and walmart cologne, or was that a coincidence?"

One of my finer drunken moments.  Lesson to be learned:  hang out with people who are mean looking.  You can talk crap and NOT get hit.   :cheers:

I thought there was a thread about funny drunken stories, but I couldn't find it.

Also, lots of OSU fans fist pumping all night.  Enjoy your moment, friends.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Lolz
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 02:59:42 PM »
Great work.  Hold your head high.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 03:04:52 PM »
Went to the bowling alley last night with a group of people.  Totally full of rednecks, as to be expected.

The lane next to us was filled with college-aged guys and they were being dicks...so drunk me walked up to one of them and said, and I quote, "Hey, fella...did you guys all get a discount for the Affliction shirts and walmart cologne, or was that a coincidence?"

One of my finer drunken moments.  Lesson to be learned:  hang out with people who are mean looking.  You can talk crap and NOT get hit.   :cheers:

I thought there was a thread about funny drunken stories, but I couldn't find it.

Also, lots of OSU fans fist pumping all night.  Enjoy your moment, friends.

You can never fear this.  In fact, strategery says hitting them with your head is the preferred course of action.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 03:06:29 PM »
I seem to recall a really good thread about that on the other board, KK.  but I can't view it, so I'll just leave it to imagination.

Seems like my head is too squishy (?) for a quality headbutt.  Lots of forehead space.  not quite caveman, but close.