Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs
« Reply #1401 on: December 28, 2016, 02:29:08 PM »
Woke up, courtyard, prompt piss and crap.  I had no treats or my wallet b/c I was over trying to figure out a solution, so just a quick walk around the building.  She ate her food quickly after me putting it out and was generally being good, so I gave her a dog longbone to chew on.  A little bit ago she got up and was indicating she wanted to go out, so we went to the courtyard and another prompt piss and crap, for which I again had no treat b/c I didn't think she'd crap again.  We walked up to the market and got chinese fried chicken, with not even a hint of sidewalk crap possibility.  And as she's still so fresh and so clean from yesterday's bath, she got loved on by lots of tourists, which helped clear my path out of there.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: December 29, 2016, 12:49:07 AM »
On the other hand, she was just licking her own ass and then happened to fart and then stared at me for a few seconds when I was aghast before she realized how horrible that tasted and coughed and stuck out her tongue a bunch.

But at least that was all in the privacy of her own home.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: December 29, 2016, 12:53:37 AM »
kawaii!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: December 29, 2016, 01:07:55 AM »
Hanakin

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: January 14, 2017, 07:40:43 AM »
If you think sidewalk shitting is bad. Dexter's separation anxiety has manifested itself as car pissing now. It doesn't matter how I try to prep him for a car ride right now, nor the length of the trip, nor how I interact with him during the trip. He is going to pee. Yesterday I played fetch with him for 20 minutes. He moved his bowels and pissed several times. I gave him a treat, we got in the car and made a 10 minute trip to the bank drive thru. I had him lay down in the passenger seat so I could pet him and talk to him throughout the trip. He didn't get up for the whole trip so I thought we finally had success. Nope, he had just peed on himself and laid in it instead.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: January 14, 2017, 08:14:37 AM »
If you think sidewalk shitting is bad. Dexter's separation anxiety has manifested itself as car pissing now. It doesn't matter how I try to prep him for a car ride right now, nor the length of the trip, nor how I interact with him during the trip. He is going to pee. Yesterday I played fetch with him for 20 minutes. He moved his bowels and pissed several times. I gave him a treat, we got in the car and made a 10 minute trip to the bank drive thru. I had him lay down in the passenger seat so I could pet him and talk to him throughout the trip. He didn't get up for the whole trip so I thought we finally had success. Nope, he had just peed on himself and laid in it instead.
It's OK pms we have a miniature schnauzer that poops where ever because it is old and you will just find turds around the house

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: January 14, 2017, 08:30:37 AM »
It's OK pms we have a miniature schnauzer that poops where ever because it is old and you will just find turds around the house

My last dog began to do that when he got older. I'm not so concerned about the action itself. I would like to subdue the anxiety and fear that he feels. I want my pet to be happy.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: January 14, 2017, 08:32:24 AM »

My last dog began to do that when he got older. I'm not so concerned about the action itself. I would like to subdue the anxiety and fear that he feels. I want my pet to be happy.
Agreed do you have like an enclosed kennel and stuff that makes him feel homie?

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: January 14, 2017, 08:34:27 AM »
doggie jazz

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: January 14, 2017, 08:37:41 AM »

Yes, my vehicle is too small for it to fit it in there set up, if that is what you are getting after. He still displays a lot of signs of anxiety even at my house where he has mostly settled in now. It's just going to take a lot of work. I think he spent far more time in a shelter than they led me to believe when I adopted him. Pit Bulls are known for having anxiety issues fairly bad, anyway. He will get there eventually.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: January 14, 2017, 08:38:27 AM »

Yes, my vehicle is too small for it to fit it in there set up, if that is what you are getting after. He still displays a lot of signs of anxiety even at my house where he has mostly settled in now. It's just going to take a lot of work. I think he spent far more time in a shelter than they led me to believe when I adopted him. Pit Bulls are known for having anxiety issues fairly bad, anyway. He will get there eventually.
I will pray for you and your pup pms

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: January 14, 2017, 09:02:50 AM »
That's untenable. Hire one of those dog psychologists now.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: January 14, 2017, 09:18:28 AM »
This isn't my first dog-anxiety rodeo. I'm good. I just wanted to share. I will train my dog. I'm not going to contribute to an ongoing cycle of lazy owners paying worthless scam artists to take care of something they should be willing and able to do if they want to own a pet.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: January 14, 2017, 09:29:30 AM »
You probably don't even hire maids either.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: January 14, 2017, 10:55:45 AM »
You are correct. I clean up after myself, like an adult.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: January 14, 2017, 11:40:36 AM »

I will pray for you and your pup pms

thanks, greg.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: January 14, 2017, 11:43:06 AM »
You and dexter will be in my thoughts and prayers pms

Sookie has pretty much stopped all her anxiety behavior since we have left Manhattan. Are you still in a multi family dwelling?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: January 14, 2017, 11:44:24 AM »
Also she has busted her ass on the deck ice stairs twice and given me this wtf bro type look

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: January 14, 2017, 11:54:14 AM »
thanks, lib^7.

Yes and no, I'm no longer in a tiny apartment. I have moved into a town home. We have a decent sized front yard that he can play off leash in, if I am outside with him. He doesn't spend a lot of the time in the crate anymore now that my roommates have warmed up to him. He bounces from room/ companion to room/ companion as we have to leave for work responsibilities or what have you.

The plan is to renew the lease at this place one more time, then move to the outskirts so that I can rent a place with a fenced in yard for him to play in and adopt him a friend. We spend a lot of time over at a coworker's place right now. He has a large fenced in backyard and a lab mix that is about the same size. They play really well together. Dexter is the most at ease when he has that other dog around. It has been over there were he completely relaxes that I have been able to make the most progress with him training wise.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: January 14, 2017, 12:15:41 PM »
friends are pretty great, gotta agree with dexter

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 14, 2017, 11:11:43 PM »
You are correct. I clean up after myself, like an adult.

But as well and efficiently as a professional maid?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: January 14, 2017, 11:23:43 PM »
i don't have a maid or clean up after myself

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: January 14, 2017, 11:58:31 PM »
This app is helpful, at least here.  It tells you all the known places that are cool w/dogs anywhere you're at, and you can also see other dogs that are nearby and hook your dog up.  It's like a combo of yelp, facebook and tinder for dogs.

http://barkhappy.com/

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: January 15, 2017, 12:05:38 AM »
This place was brought to my awareness today.

http://www.dogwoodseattle.com/