General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

Dogs

(1/443) > >>

jtksu:
In the market for a new puppy.  He/she is just gonna hang out so I don't need some hunting dog or anything but I am willing to pay for a solid pedigree.  Thinking english or french bulldog, boxer, or maybe a labradoodle.  No allergies or anything but I would like a dog who doesn't shed a ton.  Medium sized backyard but I will walk him every day.  Any suggestos on breeds or breeders?

hemmy:
German Shepherd or siberian husky

sys:
what do you like to do with your dog?  how interactive do you want it to be?

jtksu:
I'll take him on walks and to the park to play, stuff like that.  Other than that, I'm leaning towards a couch potato type than isn't crazy hyper indoors.

Dr Rick Daris:

--- Quote from: jtksu on September 18, 2011, 12:04:39 AM ---I'll take him on walks and to the park to play, stuff like that.  Other than that, I'm leaning towards a couch potato type than isn't crazy hyper indoors.

--- End quote ---

thoughts on taking a five year old pure bread who pretty much fits you description? also would have to have some kind of signed contract that you wouldn't randomly freak out some weak and stab and kill him because i have some concern that you might do something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version