Author Topic: Just wanted to remind everyone where Republicans stand on 9/11  (Read 2949 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just wanted to remind everyone where Republicans stand on 9/11
« on: September 10, 2011, 02:55:33 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Just wanted to remind everyone where Republicans stand on 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 01:07:56 AM »
Good for the republicans, I say. It's just too bad that they are wrong about every other 9/11 related policy.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »
Good for the republicans, I say. It's just too bad that they are wrong about every other 9/11 related policy.

Can you name a policy that has changed since the democrats took over in 2006?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 02:21:22 PM »

Can you name a policy that has changed since the democrats took over in 2006?

No.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 04:11:11 PM »
why do you hate first responders?
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 08:41:52 PM »

I don't hate them. I just don't agree with giving them that kind of compensation for doing their job.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 10:28:03 AM »

I don't hate them. I just don't agree with giving them that kind of compensation for doing their job.
like treating their cancer from inhaling asbestos, human hair, titanium, and mercury?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 11:00:52 AM »

like treating their cancer from inhaling asbestos, human hair, titanium, and mercury?

:horrorsurprise:

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 11:25:49 AM »
think of all the young cosmetologists   :ohno:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »

When you sign up to be a firefighter, you should expect to inhale carcinogens. I believe that every city should give their firefighters health insurance beyond retirement, but I don't think the Federal Government should.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 06:33:17 PM »

When you sign up to be a firefighter, you should expect to inhale carcinogens. I believe that every city should give their firefighters health insurance beyond retirement, but I don't think the Federal Government should.

ednksu has never fully grasped the concept of federalism.  actually, none of the libtards on this board seem to understand it.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 06:47:32 PM »

ednksu has never fully grasped the concept of federalism.  actually, none of the libtards on this board seem to understand it.

You advocate the destruction of one of a few institutions which spans the pre American revolution movement to the Articles of Confederation to the Constitution we have today and you dare to attempt to lecture me on Federalism?  Spend more time in Eisenhower Hall and get off my nuts.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 06:58:57 PM »

You advocate the destruction of one of a few institutions which spans the pre American revolution movement to the Articles of Confederation to the Constitution we have today and you dare to attempt to lecture me on Federalism?  Spend more time in Eisenhower Hall and get off my nuts.

more proof 
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »

more proof 
it isn't even fun to make you look like a fool anymore.