TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Welcome BYU!

(1/49) > >>

steve dave:
We at goEMAW would like to take this opportunity to welcome our new conference brothers, the BYU Cougars.  Some of you may be curious about their beliefs.  Well, you will be happy to know that we share many similarities and only a few differences.  For one, they love America, a very patriotic group.  Also, they love family and friends.  You will never meet a more devoted group of people.  Honesty is another one of their traits.  A BYU grad will not steer you wrong when it comes to business or personal interactions.  Finally, they hate black people.

So, please join me in welcoming our new conference brethren the BYU Cougars!

ednksu:
I have no problem with the people of burnt skin.  That is for God to deal with. 

EMAWzified:
You mean they're more honest than the honor-code square-shooters at a&m?

Panjandrum:

--- Quote from: steve dave on September 08, 2011, 11:55:39 AM ---We at goEMAW would like to take this opportunity to welcome our new conference brothers, the BYU Cougars.  Some of you may be curious about their beliefs.  Well, you will be happy to know that we share many similarities and only a few differences.  For one, they love America, a very patriotic group.  Also, they love family and friends.  You will never meet a more devoted group of people.  Honesty is another one of their traits.  A BYU grad will not steer you wrong when it comes to business or personal interactions.  Finally, they hate black people.

So, please join me in welcoming our new conference brethren the BYU Cougars!

--- End quote ---

steve dave:

--- Quote from: EMAWzified on September 08, 2011, 11:59:12 AM ---You mean they're more honest than the honor-code square-shooters at a&m?

--- End quote ---

yes, VERY honest, probably the most honest group of people you will meet.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version