TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Overheard Wefald and HCFM talking....

(1/9) > >>

Stevesie60:
They were sitting at a table next to me in a coffee shop today. They didn't formally meet, but HCFM came to get coffee and Wefald yelled at him as he was leaving, and they started talking about things really quietly. As you can imagine, I did everything I could to not act like I was trying to listen to the conversation. I couldn't hear everything since they weren't right next to me, but I heard a couple things.

It sounds like Frank wants to sit down and discuss the contract with Currie, not just have Currie write something up for him to sign. But I specifically heard him say "I trust the people here" and "Where else would I want to be?"

Now my question to people who know more about his relationship with Wefald, would HCFM be honest with him, or BS him about wanting to stay?

EMAWzified:
Frank is frank with all.

steve dave:
STAY THE eff AWAY JON!  :curse:

BostonPancake:
I have no idea what kind of pull Weefer has anymore, so I have to assume none.  With that said, why would he BS a guy who can't do anything for him?

Just from your small snipit of eavesdropping (BTW, good work) it sounds like Currie is being a real prick about this.

purpleclad:
We're completely fracked if the Weefer is talking to Frank.  Geezus, might as well find a new coach.   :flush:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version