Author Topic: temu and other chinese online retailers  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: temu and other chinese online retailers
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2023, 05:09:28 PM »
Coach Prime!

YES! he is very much hated by #huskguy as you can imagine
Can’t wait to see Lil’ SD in blackface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2023, 06:15:42 PM »
Ordered Lil' SF a random baseball Jersey from DH Gate. It may or may not be Nike, but it looks pretty great and was $30 instead of $300. I really just did it for a test as I've heard of people buying stuff like this from these sites. It went pretty great. Took about a month plus a week or so though. It was also pretty LOL communicating with the seller via the app.

I have two expenses ordering uniforms on DHGate. I ordered a red sox city connect jersey and it looked fine but they invited the name of the player on the jersey and the red sox don't put player names on the home uniform. After the first wash it developed color blotches. It also took two months to arrive. I ended up buying the real thing.

Last winter I attempted to order a sporting kansas city jersey. The seller lied to me about the shipment and literally made up a tracking number. After three months without receiving the jersey I attempted to get my $20 back via the conflict resolution on DHGate. Again the seller lied and said the jersey was sent, that bought them a couple of weeks more time. The seller missed the deadline by two days. Two days after the deadline was missed and my refund was awarded the package arrived. Instead of sending me a sporting kansas city jersey, they sent me a pair of lace crotchless panties.

No more DHGate for me.

Gosh, I would hope you took advantage of the gift opportunity to the wife.

She actually opened the package. It took so long that I had already gone up to Minnesota for the summer. She showed me the package while we were video chatting and I said, I don't think that's a jersey. If I hadn't spent literally months complaining about the jersey, I might have had some explaining to do.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2023, 06:31:09 PM »
I see there isn't a lot of poster cross over ITT with the cologne one.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2023, 08:13:09 PM »
Ordered Lil' SF a random baseball Jersey from DH Gate. It may or may not be Nike, but it looks pretty great and was $30 instead of $300. I really just did it for a test as I've heard of people buying stuff like this from these sites. It went pretty great. Took about a month plus a week or so though. It was also pretty LOL communicating with the seller via the app.

I have two expenses ordering uniforms on DHGate. I ordered a red sox city connect jersey and it looked fine but they invited the name of the player on the jersey and the red sox don't put player names on the home uniform. After the first wash it developed color blotches. It also took two months to arrive. I ended up buying the real thing.

Last winter I attempted to order a sporting kansas city jersey. The seller lied to me about the shipment and literally made up a tracking number. After three months without receiving the jersey I attempted to get my $20 back via the conflict resolution on DHGate. Again the seller lied and said the jersey was sent, that bought them a couple of weeks more time. The seller missed the deadline by two days. Two days after the deadline was missed and my refund was awarded the package arrived. Instead of sending me a sporting kansas city jersey, they sent me a pair of lace crotchless panties.

No more DHGate for me.

Gosh, I would hope you took advantage of the gift opportunity to the wife.

She actually opened the package. It took so long that I had already gone up to Minnesota for the summer. She showed me the package while we were video chatting and I said, I don't think that's a jersey. If I hadn't spent literally months complaining about the jersey, I might have had some explaining to do.
Congrats on the show!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.