Author Topic: SkinnyBenny's Band of Merry Misfits: Townie Master Thread  (Read 52866 times)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: SkinnyBenny's Band of Merry Misfits: Townie Master Thread
« Reply #375 on: December 21, 2017, 08:08:22 PM »
I'm in town for a couple of days. Parents definitely filled me in on the hazing/battery. Also say that some want a different mascot. A wolf or something to run on the field instead of an Indian.
Yeah, what sort of dumbasses came up with that idea.. I can’t ever remember a mascot running on to the field ever anyhow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 22, 2017, 02:19:59 AM »
Having had Schartz as both a PE teacher and a coach, it would not surprise me at all to learn that he knew about this and chose to ignore it rather than stop it. That being said, I'm not sure I'd agree he should lose his job over this.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 22, 2017, 10:51:20 AM »
Rowdy who was the coach who did the chew thing. PM me if you want. I have a couple guesses. :babywillie:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 22, 2017, 10:55:49 AM »
I've told this here before I think, but here's another quick Albright story....

we're walking back into the gym from the football fields behind them. I think I'm a sophomore. anyway, Albright says something like "I ain't got no _______". I respond with "well now we know why you're  a PE teacher". he keeps walking and looking straight ahead for about four more steps and then turns super quick, grabs me, picks me up in the air by my neck, slams me down on the grass and then repeatedly starts banging my head against the ground. good times.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 10:59:04 AM by Dr Rick Daris »

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 22, 2017, 10:57:37 AM »
 :sdeek:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 22, 2017, 11:01:06 AM »
Sounds like RD had it coming to him. My gramps did crap like that back in the day to his students. It was a different world back in the 70's/80's/early 90's.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 22, 2017, 11:02:54 AM »
fast forward a year or two. the scene is the south gym around where the weight room and wrestling room used to be. we just finished up a weightlifting class. a friend of mine sneaks up behind Albright and throws a wet towel on his back. Albright turns and sees me and a couple of other people and starts heading straight towards me. I'm like "it wasn't me, it's wasn't me, it wasn't". neck grab, up in air, head repeatedly against the south gym floor.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 11:59:58 AM by Dr Rick Daris »

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 22, 2017, 11:04:10 AM »
Sounds like RD had it coming to him. My gramps did crap like that back in the day to his students. It was a different world back in the 70's/80's/early 90's.

yeah I had no real issue with the first one. the second one was complete bs though and stuffing chew from your mouth into the mouth of a highschool student against his will because it was his birthday more than likely crossed the line as well.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 22, 2017, 11:06:19 AM »
Yeah, that second one was complete horseshit. Sounds like he didn't like you. Which sucks, because that was funny what you said.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 22, 2017, 11:11:00 AM »
mine were only funny experiences.. like taking a greg marn weightlifting class and him doing a bunch of situps and then telling me that it helps out your wang. also my freshman year I can't remember his name but I had one of the teachers tell me yla you think you are the crap when you are just a little turd.. I don't think he expected me to laugh so much and I still use that line from time to time.. same teacher also got busted for stealing computers though

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 22, 2017, 11:12:02 AM »
I also was albrights teachers aide my senior year.. he had hip surgery or something early that semester so I just basically never showed and had a nice long lunch break

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 22, 2017, 11:57:34 AM »
I think Albright actually liked me just fine, but I was a little bit of a smartass and I don't think he really had a personality that allowed him to deal well with smartasses. live and learn my friends. also I was a teachers aide for Andrade. it was fourth hour (lunch hour). there were two other teacher aids as well. I never went and just went on multiple lunches w/ friends that had different lunch breaks sometimes eating with one group and other times w/ the other. three student aids for one drivers ed class.  :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 22, 2017, 02:57:56 PM »
mine were only funny experiences.. like taking a greg marn weightlifting class and him doing a bunch of situps and then telling me that it helps out your wang. also my freshman year I can't remember his name but I had one of the teachers tell me yla you think you are the crap when you are just a little turd.. I don't think he expected me to laugh so much and I still use that line from time to time.. same teacher also got busted for stealing computers though

Pretty hilarious that I guessed it was Trujillo that said that before you even mentioned stealing computers. I remember in high school he used to clown on one of our wide receivers in front of the team because "the rumor is your girlfriend's got nipples the size of dinner plates." (Trujillo didn't pull that out of thin air, that was actually the rumor.) wtf??? What weirdo adult says that to a 15 year-old about another 15 year-old? Kind of stunned it took a garage full of Gateways to finally get him canned.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 22, 2017, 03:23:00 PM »
if as an adult, you ever come to learn about nip size rumors of 15 year olds, you're doing something incredibly wrong in life

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 23, 2017, 08:09:37 AM »
I had Albright for football weights my sophomore year. One day before class started he announced to us that the drug dogs were going to be sniffing around and if any of us had anything in our cars we better go get rid of it. A couple of guys appreciated the heads up.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 23, 2017, 10:12:00 AM »
if as an adult, you ever come to learn about nip size rumors of 15 year olds, you're doing something incredibly wrong in life

I mean, he definitely was like repeating a rumor around school publicly in front of the team to....razz the guy, I guess?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 23, 2017, 01:14:48 PM »
I'll wait until known MHS stud Dugout Dickstone weighs in but I still feel like this is way overblown.

Yeah, sounds like it.  I had weights with Albright, dude added like 30lbs to my max.  Thanks BA

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 23, 2017, 03:08:42 PM »
Oh, so up to 40? :cool:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 28, 2021, 07:36:04 AM »
I spent an insane amount of time there as a kid. Sad to see.

https://twitter.com/MERCnewsroom/status/1365758414387884033

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 28, 2021, 08:34:42 AM »

Summer Adventure?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 28, 2021, 09:11:28 AM »
so are they getting rid of intramural water polo?  because yes I played it.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 28, 2021, 09:20:39 AM »
Summer Adventure?

Oh yeah. Pretty awesome that townies were able to use all of those super nice university resources.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 28, 2021, 09:25:25 AM »
Summer Adventure?

Oh yeah. Pretty awesome that townies were able to use all of those super nice university resources.
Yeah. It was an elite summer camp for sure. Swim at the nat everyday, recess at Ahearn, lunch at the Union, and "classes" interspersed throughout the day. Whoever came up with that program was brilliant. I believe it got cut because of lack of interest which is astounding.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 28, 2021, 11:50:23 AM »

Ahearn in general is in disarray. Definitely stinks