Author Topic: Is Next Week's Kazzu/uk Game Seriously Only On Big 12 Network?  (Read 3244 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Is Next Week's Kazzu/uk Game Seriously Only On Big 12 Network?
« on: February 25, 2010, 08:59:52 AM »
Surely somebody has got to pick this thing up, right?   :confused:  Or is everybody in TV land just a bunch of stoopid boopids?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:04:48 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Is Next Week's Kazzu/uk Game Seriously Only On Big 12 Network?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 09:04:52 AM »
gotta love the Big XII tv deal
Y.N.W.A.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 09:07:40 AM »
is this thread seriously on goEMAW.com   :confused:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 09:36:09 AM »
Still new here, don't know all the things that will embarrass me as a poster.  What is wrong with it?   :cry: :cry: :cry:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 09:38:30 AM »
Still new here, don't know all the things that will embarrass me as a poster.  What is wrong with it?   :cry: :cry: :cry:

QUICK, EVERYONE INTIMIDATE THE F*CK OUT OF HIM!!!

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 09:48:00 AM »

srsly dood, you were at goemawcopycat.com and if you don't know how this thing goes by now now then  shame on you :nono:, you lurking piece of crap. i hope rick daris stabs you like he did that lady from methzou.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 09:54:18 AM »
Yes and it sucks.   :blah:  :blah:  :blah:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

waldo

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 09:55:55 AM »
Still new here, don't know all the things that will embarrass me as a poster.  What is wrong with it?   :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm new myself...quickly realizing that anything overly positive/optimistic is prohibited...and pretty much anything basketball related.  Acceptable posts are limited primarily to crass, critical posts about other posters.

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 09:57:08 AM »
Still new here, don't know all the things that will embarrass me as a poster.  What is wrong with it?   :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm new myself...quickly realizing that anything overly positive/optimistic is prohibited...and pretty much anything basketball related.  Acceptable posts are limited primarily to crass, critical posts about other posters.

you learning fast, grasshoppa

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 09:58:35 AM »

There is some initiation, but stick around and you'll find the best K-State hoops discussion on the triple dubs.  This site has some of the most intense K-State hoops diehards in the history of message boarding.  Seriously.

waldo

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 10:01:18 AM »

There is some initiation, but stick around and you'll find the best K-State hoops discussion on the triple dubs.  This site has some of the most intense K-State hoops diehards in the history of message boarding.  Seriously.

GODDAMMIT!!  I had just taken a big drink of milk when I read this and now there's snotty-milk all over my chest, lap and computer.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:04:42 AM by waldo »

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 10:20:56 AM »

QFT. Lots of EMAW militants on this board.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 10:27:51 AM »

This site has some of the only intense K-State hoops diehards in the history of message boarding.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 10:29:41 AM »

This site has some of the only intense K-State hoops diehards in the history of message boarding.

Very true. 

A good way to check a K-State hoops diehard, especially one that's been around a while, is to ask if they know about/ever posted on "the Ahearn board". 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 10:36:35 AM »
i'm doing everything i can not to poster intimidate you right now, OMFG.  OMFG.  WTF!

this board is made of rugged, tough, bbs'rs with intimate knowledge of PowerCat Vision's website brau. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 10:43:03 AM »

QFT. Lots of EMAW militants on this board.

EMAWlitants....

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 10:57:08 AM »

Very true. 

A good way to check a K-State hoops diehard, especially one that's been around a while, is to ask if they know about/ever posted on "the Ahearn board"

Got me on that one