Author Topic: KstateHD.TV  (Read 128170 times)

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: KstateHD.TV
« Reply #400 on: September 09, 2011, 02:54:29 PM »
anyone else tried to go back and rewatch the game?  mines all starty stoppy...unwatchable.  I can't figure out how to rewatch in SD.  I'm a fuktard.

Also redundant.

the post is not redundant.  it's not my connection speed...i'm connected at 54mbps.   i'm just curious if others have had issues...interestingly i did not have issues with the live feed.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 09, 2011, 03:08:56 PM »
Quote from: Currie
I also chatted with Brian Smoller as he provided me with the latest updates regarding K-StateHD.TV – did you know that following our football game vs. EKU, K-State moved to No. 1 in CBS College’s national rankings for digital subscriptions, surpassing schools such as Alabama, Oklahoma and Notre Dame?

Alabama, Oklahoma and Notre Dame were all nationally broadcast on FX, ESPN, and NBC.  I think their networks are winning.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 09, 2011, 03:13:10 PM »
I also chatted with Brian Smoller as he provided me with the latest updates regarding K-StateHD.TV – did you know that following our football game vs. EKU, K-State moved to No. 1 in CBS College’s national rankings for digital subscriptions, surpassing schools such as Alabama, Oklahoma and Notre Dame?

Alabama, Oklahoma and Notre Dame were all nationally broadcast on FX, ESPN, and NBC.  I think their networks are winning.

pfft...  Sure if you're only going for a national presence.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 09, 2011, 03:17:33 PM »

What were their volleyball games broadcast on, though?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 09, 2011, 03:24:34 PM »
anyone else tried to go back and rewatch the game?  mines all starty stoppy...unwatchable.  I can't figure out how to rewatch in SD.  I'm a fuktard.

Also redundant.

the post is not redundant.  it's not my connection speed...i'm connected at 54mbps.   i'm just curious if others have had issues...interestingly i did not have issues with the live feed.

I meant that you claimed you were a fuktard and your handle is fuktard.

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: September 09, 2011, 06:14:44 PM »

Also redundant.

I had to login just to say you are a rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), your connection isn't 54mbps, that's the top speed of your wireless g router...  :chainsaw:  :bang: :goodbyecruelworld:

:powerespect:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 09, 2011, 06:23:04 PM »
Maybe he has a wireless N router?

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 09, 2011, 06:28:46 PM »

He could but he's only using the G if it's at 54mbps... still a dumbass.

Offline opcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 09, 2011, 08:42:30 PM »
So no more torrents?

:frown:
MY NIGGA

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 09, 2011, 08:49:14 PM »
So no more torrents?

:frown:

wouldn't this make it easier to get to a torrent now? always have a replay of the game, so you can always use a capture device, or browser plug-in to download the file.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 09, 2011, 08:51:55 PM »
so... who's gonna drop a torrent on me?   PM?   
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 09, 2011, 08:53:33 PM »
so... who's gonna drop a torrent on me?   PM?   

you want a torrent of 10-7??

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2011, 10:37:27 PM »
yeah... why not.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 09, 2011, 11:30:53 PM »

He could but he's only using the G if it's at 54mbps... still a dumbass.

I'm really disappointed in Hemmy in this exchange. I expected more.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 10, 2011, 08:32:21 AM »

Also redundant.

I had to login just to say you are a rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), your connection isn't 54mbps, that's the top speed of your wireless g router...  :chainsaw:  :bang: :goodbyecruelworld:

goddammit!  just ran a test and my connectoinn speed is 5.39mbps.  is that good?  i swear I'm full on Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) at this point

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 10, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Also redundant.

goddammit!  just ran a test and my connectoinn speed is 5.39mbps.  is that good?  i swear I'm full on Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) at this point

That's about .66 MBps.... that's slow, matches you perfectly. And it's spelled, connection, not connectoinn....

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 10, 2011, 09:28:07 AM »
this calilblue seems like a real pompous ass, him and his puka shell necklace.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 10, 2011, 09:33:36 AM »

Also redundant.

That's about .66 MBps.... that's slow, matches you perfectly. And it's spelled, connection, not connectoinn....

I meant 5.39Mbps...didn't realize the capital letter was important.  Now how fast am I?   :comeatme:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 10, 2011, 09:42:58 AM »

All you need to know about caliblue is that he rides for Tannahill and his homophobia.

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 10, 2011, 09:43:25 AM »

Also redundant.

I meant 5.39Mbps...didn't realize the capital letter was important.  Now how fast am I?   :comeatme:

The same speed... it's all about the capital B.... slow as ever..

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: September 10, 2011, 09:46:21 AM »

All you need to know about caliblue is that he rides for Tannahill and his homophobia.

Tannahill just brought up a good point about the Tunnel Dance, and people wouldn't even listen to him, even though I didn't really agree with his view, but thanks for generalizing like a normal American.

It's called giving people to truth, stop beating around the bush and just give it to them.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 10, 2011, 10:30:30 AM »

Tannahill just brought up a good point about the Tunnel Dance, and people wouldn't even listen to him, even though I didn't really agree with his view, but thanks for generalizing like a normal American.

I guess  I need a reminder as to what his good point was.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #422 on: September 10, 2011, 10:46:08 AM »

[after 30 minutes of navigating automated reception and being on hold]

Operator:  Hello, thank you for choosing Time Warner, how can I help you?

Grandpa Tuck:  What channel is K-StateHD.tv?  I can't find it on my VCR?

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline caliblue15

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 10, 2011, 10:50:38 AM »

That our team was more pumped up for the Dance and entertaining than the game. Therefore taking away from what our team could do on the floor. Which I kind of agreed with until... we didn't do the tunnel dance and we still played like crap.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 10, 2011, 10:52:00 AM »

That our team was more pumped up for the Dance and entertaining than the game. Therefore taking away from what our team could do on the floor. Which I kind of agreed with until... we didn't do the tunnel dance and we still played like crap.

That's what you took away from him saying they were dancing like a bunch of homos?