Author Topic: KstateHD.TV  (Read 128208 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: KstateHD.TV
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2011, 10:50:27 AM »
has anyone else been able to find the link to sign up for this?  because the link to sign up for this doesn't let you sign up for it.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2011, 01:21:50 PM »
has anyone else been able to find the link to sign up for this?  because the link to sign up for this doesn't let you sign up for it.

There's a how-to on the premium board.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2011, 03:42:58 PM »
Looks like Cox is carrying the Ragin' Cajun Network in Louisiana. This gives a similar (possibly larger) viewership of the RCN than the LHN at this point, and Texas' LHN game is next Saturday.

http://www.ragincajuns.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=67390&SPID=7585&DB_OEM_ID=15400&ATCLID=205244586

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2011, 10:50:03 AM »
2 questions:

1) have we decided if the first football game will be on this, or not?

2) if so, has anybody checked to see if more than one person can be logged on at once on an account?  cause, like, maybe i "want to watch it from 2 different machines at the same time," ya know?

Offline TheCatFanSpeaks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »
I would watch Michael Beasley announce equestrian, I would watch Beas and billy just sit on a couch and play xbox, I would watch beas mush bitches for an hour straight, he could probably just walk around campus and mush people and everyone would love it  :kstatriot:

There should be a 24-hour Michael Beasley show/network. Imagine the loss in productivity nationwide as workers tune in. Then companies would have to hire more workers to make up for the decline in productivity. Fingers crossed that President Obama announces this as the cornerstone of his jobs plan.

Oh, man, that would be more engaging than the Truman Show.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2011, 12:12:03 PM »
2 questions:

2) if so, has anybody checked to see if more than one person can be logged on at once on an account?  cause, like, maybe i "want to watch it from 2 different machines at the same time," ya know?

1) yes
2) you sound cheap

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2011, 12:16:17 PM »
2 questions:

1) yes
2) you sound cheap

1)  cool
2)  i'm not cheap, my college student cousin is cheap and if he can watch at the same time as me, then i'll let him use my login

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »
2 questions:

1) yes
2) you sound cheap

1)  cool
2)  i'm not cheap, my college student cousin is cheap and if he can watch at the same time as me, then i'll let him use my login

is your cousin go to EMAWU?  I'm confused.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2011, 12:21:30 PM »
Will be weird if OK_Cat is at MOAP2 in his Meier jersey while Trim is logged into K-StateHD.tv from OK_Cat's house.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2011, 12:27:51 PM »
2 questions:

1) yes
2) you sound cheap

1)  cool

is your cousin go to EMAWU?  I'm confused.

he does not go to EMAWU.  He goes to school somewhere near the situinjuns hangout

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2011, 12:28:41 PM »
Will be weird if OK_Cat is at MOAP2 in his Meier jersey while Trim is logged into K-StateHD.tv from OK_Cat's house.

I will absolutely be attending MOAP2 in my Meier jersey.  I spilled some ketchup on it the other day (unintentionally) so there's that.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 30, 2011, 01:44:08 AM »
Welp, I'm officially  :excited: for today. Lots of worse things you could spend $9.95/month on.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 30, 2011, 01:52:39 AM »
The programming talent includes former All-Americans Mark Simoneau (football), Liz Wegner-Bush (volleyball) and Craig Wilson (baseball), while fan favorites Danielle Zanotti (women’s basketball), Clent Stewart (men’s basketball) and Chris Merriewether (men’s basketball) will also join the broadcast team.

The Department of Energy
Spend an hour with oil tycoon and recent Conoco-Phillips retiree Chris Merriewether as he reflects on gas prices, the energy crisis*, and his highly-touted one-year career as a professional in something other than sports.

*Holy crap, why didn't we call Slapgate "The Energy Crisis"?

I'm dying here  :lol:

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2011, 02:46:48 AM »
The programming talent includes former All-Americans Mark Simoneau (football), Liz Wegner-Bush (volleyball) and Craig Wilson (baseball), while fan favorites Danielle Zanotti (women’s basketball), Clent Stewart (men’s basketball) and Chris Merriewether (men’s basketball) will also join the broadcast team.

The Department of Energy
Spend an hour with oil tycoon and recent Conoco-Phillips retiree Chris Merriewether as he reflects on gas prices, the energy crisis*, and his highly-touted one-year career as a professional in something other than sports.

*Holy crap, why didn't we call Slapgate "The Energy Crisis"?

I'm dying here  :lol:

liked this one very much.  :D

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2011, 08:13:17 AM »
KstateHD.tv launches tonight - women's vball vs creighton.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2011, 08:20:13 AM »
I click subscribe and it just takes me back to the login page each time.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 30, 2011, 08:34:39 AM »

I had the same problem last week.  However a few minutes ago i just went to kstatesports.com, under the multimedia went to k-statehd.tv, click here to subscribe, then i entered user id and password i had from Colorado game last year, after that it took me right to the page where i picked 9.95 or 79.95 option.

Hope that helps.  :comeatme:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 30, 2011, 08:44:16 AM »

i ended up having to create a new account and then it let me choose a subscription.  it won't let current accounts subscribe.  it's screwed up the way they set it up.  can't wait to watch the volleycats dominate creighton's faces tonight in HD on my television rigged up special from the computer using a HDMI cable.  with no help from you unlike trim who needed your help. 

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 30, 2011, 08:46:57 AM »

i ended up having to create a new account and then it let me choose a subscription.  it won't let current accounts subscribe.  it's screwed up the way they set it up.  can't wait to watch the volleycats dominate creighton's faces tonight in HD on my television rigged up special from the computer using a HDMI cable.  with no help from you unlike trim who needed your help. 

Any HDMI cable will work correct?  So i can just take the one off my playstation 3, since i'm assuming PS3 will be too slow?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 30, 2011, 08:48:24 AM »
coupon code? :fatty:
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 30, 2011, 08:54:46 AM »

Any HDMI cable will work correct?  So i can just take the one off my playstation 3, since i'm assuming PS3 will be too slow?
any hdmi will work.  ps3 will be too slow for what? 

i didn't find one.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 30, 2011, 08:57:23 AM »

i didn't find one.

Someone was saying that PS3's web browser might be too slow?  i have no idea though.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 30, 2011, 09:05:05 AM »

i didn't find one.

Someone was saying that PS3's web browser might be too slow?  i have no idea though.

PS3's web browser can't play KSU's video format.  That's me telling you that, with no help from saul or clams.