Author Topic: KstateHD.TV  (Read 127962 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KstateHD.TV
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2011, 11:05:33 AM »
Having a Ball

Live coverage of the Scott City Nut Fry

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2011, 11:18:23 AM »
Having a Ball

Live coverage of the Scott City Nut Fry

Followed by:

The Dunk Ball Chronicles

Live Coverage of Dighton basketball tournament.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2011, 11:37:11 AM »
Raoul's Wild Kingdom

Inside the Sunset Zoo

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2011, 01:27:27 PM »
they should get a kstate student to go out to the spillway area that was eroded in the flood of '93 and produce videos that discuss the different rock formations that can me seen.

Would have to be one heck of a charismatic student to sell this snoozer...not some flaker

:gocho:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2011, 03:00:38 PM »
Take the Meat Goat and Run:  residents have 1 hour to hide a meat goat out in the flint hills, before RCPD, using their supreme cop skills, scour the hills for the meat goat.  If they find the meat goat in 48 hours, they keep the meat goat.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2011, 03:04:53 PM »
Air Katz :dunno:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2011, 05:36:05 PM »
KellisRobinett Kellis Robinett
K-State announces Mark Simoneau and Chris Merriewether (among others) will be analysts for the new K-State online network.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2011, 06:11:18 PM »
K-State announces Mark Simoneau and Chris Merriewether (among others) will be analysts for the new K-State online network.

bosz56 :crossfingers:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2011, 06:14:34 PM »

bosz56 :crossfingers:

Oh man, that would be something. 

I'd love to see Nyle Wiren do it.  Based on numerous conversations Limestone and I had on our couch with Nyle, I can tell you that he'd be amazing. 

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2011, 06:23:33 PM »
K-State fans will be treated to the opinions and perspectives of some of their favorite all-time Wildcats as Kansas State announced that several former Wildcat greats in the sports of football, volleyball, men’s and women’s basketball and baseball have joined the K-StateHD.TV team as analysts for the 2011-12 season.

The programming talent includes former All-Americans Mark Simoneau (football), Liz Wegner-Bush (volleyball) and Craig Wilson (baseball), while fan favorites Danielle Zanotti (women’s basketball), Clent Stewart (men’s basketball) and Chris Merriewether (men’s basketball) will also join the broadcast team.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2011, 06:55:35 PM »
K-State fans will be treated to the opinions and perspectives of some of their favorite all-time Wildcats as Kansas State announced that several former Wildcat greats in the sports of football, volleyball, men’s and women’s basketball and baseball have joined the K-StateHD.TV team as analysts for the 2011-12 season.

The programming talent includes former All-Americans Mark Simoneau (football), Liz Wegner-Bush (volleyball) and Craig Wilson (baseball), while fan favorites Danielle Zanotti (women’s basketball), Clent Stewart (men’s basketball) and Chris Merriewether (men’s basketball) will also join the broadcast team.

Clent and Energy sounds like a snooze fest.  DO NOT WANT.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2011, 06:56:33 PM »
Yo KSU Raps

Featuring your hosts, Stewy Baby and Travistee

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2011, 06:57:54 PM »

Maybe they'll hire Stacie Owens as a sideline reporter.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2011, 06:59:43 PM »

Maybe they'll hire Stacie Owens as a sideline reporter.

GET YOUR STATS STRAIGHT!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »
Yo KSU Raps

WOULD WATCH.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2011, 07:01:40 PM »
I want Michael Bishop and Chris Canty doing the color for Cats games on KstateHD.TV!   :comeatme:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2011, 07:06:12 PM »
Yo KSU Raps

WOULD WATCH.
IIRC, Aaron Lockett and one of the other skill players from the 2000ish era (James Dunnigan?) did some rapping durring a segment on College Gameday.  They could come in and guest host while Stewy Baby and Travistee are out on tour.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline FHSU92

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2011, 07:38:53 PM »
Yo KSU Raps

Anyone heard how his, um, boyfriends doing?

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2011, 07:48:31 PM »
I would watch Michael Beasley announce equestrian, I would watch Beas and billy just sit on a couch and play xbox, I would watch beas mush bitches for an hour straight, he could probably just walk around campus and mush people and everyone would love it  :kstatriot:
I'm purple down

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2011, 08:24:26 PM »
KStateHD.TV- Watch Katz FotzBall Home of the THREE HEADED HB.  See if Rumors are True about this Phenomena sprouting wings and flyin to the END Zone.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2011, 09:08:02 PM »
Jaime Mendez and David Gonzalez on the SAP?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2011, 11:34:11 PM »
I would watch Michael Beasley announce equestrian, I would watch Beas and billy just sit on a couch and play xbox, I would watch beas mush bitches for an hour straight, he could probably just walk around campus and mush people and everyone would love it  :kstatriot:

UMC: Ultimate Mushing Championship

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2011, 11:42:03 PM »
Jaime Mendez and David Gonzalez on the SAP?

Daniel's bro?  I heard he took over Daniel's old gig at Tubby's (an occupation which KSUfans legend Soft Taco Wallace made famous).

If that doesn't workout we could always go with Jesse Martinez.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 23, 2011, 12:00:46 AM »

The Department of Energy
Spend an hour with oil tycoon and recent Conoco-Phillips retiree Chris Merriewether as he reflects on gas prices, the energy crisis*, and his highly-touted one-year career as a professional in something other than sports.

*Holy crap, why didn't we call Slapgate "The Energy Crisis"?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:21:08 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 23, 2011, 10:05:59 AM »

There should be a 24-hour Michael Beasley show/network. Imagine the loss in productivity nationwide as workers tune in. Then companies would have to hire more workers to make up for the decline in productivity. Fingers crossed that President Obama announces this as the cornerstone of his jobs plan.