Author Topic: Who Will Be Our New SEC Rival?  (Read 11854 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Who Will Be Our New SEC Rival?
« on: August 12, 2011, 12:41:25 PM »
When this stuff gets announced (which it will be very soon), who is going to play the role of the Texas Longhorns?  We've dominated them so long it will kind of suck not having them around to embarass the hell out of year in and year out.  But all is not lost- there's plenty of prime pickins to choose from in our new home, the SEC.

Here's my breakdown of each team's rival worthyness-

Bama- aside from their redneck hayseed fans' meltdowns on You Tube I really don't see much to do about these hayseeds.  And they can't even pronounce the name of their team, "Buma" - wtf is that crap?  I never liked Gene Stallings much either, goofy looking Aggie.  They do have some national prestige but not much outside of Alabuma.  I'll put them as Honorable Mention Potential Rival.

Arkansas- too redneck.  Plus that sooeee crap they say is annoying and sounds like some crap you'd here in the back room of a Laotian whorehouse.  They don't make the cut as a potential SEC rival.  Are they even in the SEC?  Last I heard the only thing that was in Arkansas was a mason jar holding Sam Walton’s pickled nuts.

Auburn- this is something to consider- when I went down there for our game against these hayseeds, aside from the many moonshine stills, there just wasn’t much there.  I want our rival to be on the same level as us and similar to the Laotian whoresluts from Arkansas, I don’t think people realize Auburn is even in the SEC.  Nope, no potential rivalry there.  (Especially when you think how one sided it would be, they’d probably want to quit and join the ACC  lol).

Florida.  This is my pick as our new SEC rival.  I say this for many reasons but the biggest one, of course, is that Florida is our sister school.  They share a good part of the national spotlight each fall with us and maybe Texas and I think our two schools could serve as the foundation of the SEC as we look forward through the next couple of decades.  Also, the women in Gator country, wowza.

Georgia- no way, no how.  Stupid bulldog mascot (similar to Aggie’s stupid Lassie thing), no tradition, terrible academics, terrible co-eds.  Just a massive fail on all parts by this school.  Besides, Jimmy Carter is from Georgia and we all know how bad that guy sucked. 

UK- no comment, didn’t realize Kentucky had a football program.  We’ll leave these losers to rival against Vandy.  One sidenote:  These comments are contingent upon Calipari not becoming UK’s next head football coach.  All bets are off if that sexy son of a bitch steps onto the gridiron.

LSU- I love LSU.  They’re the reddest of the rednecks.  They live in swamps, don’t even bother with dentures, and share the color purple with their new SEC  bros, the KSU Cats.  IMO they could be our secondary rival and something we look forward to playing each year, similar to how we used to do to Kansas.  Both programs are about on the same level as well (KU and LSU).   Also, That LSU Freak is seriously talented and I would hate to be on the receiving end of his incredible .gifs.

Ole Miss- never heard of them.

Mississippi State- see Ole Miss.

South Carolina- they’re on Thursday Night ESPN a lot playing which means they’re a second tier program in their own conference but they do have the old ball coach on their sidelines and he’s always good for a laugh or two (which happens to be that crockety SOB’s IQ).  South Carolina has their own problems to deal with  (been to Myrtle Beach lately, jebus….) they don’t need the type of pain our program would deliver upon them.

Tennessee- we already own these clowns.  How many times do we need to completely dominate a team before they realize they should just begin forfeiting?  I think they might have a dog for a mascot too. Or maybe that’s one of their cheerleaders.  Regardless, I just can’t imagine playing them as a rival each year.  I’d need a case of Red Bull and 10 8 balls to get up for that losery game. 

Vanderbilt.  :lol: gee, how cute. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Who Will Be Our New SEC Rival?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 12:49:53 PM »
LSU would be my #1.  NOLApak would be amazing.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 12:52:52 PM »
I think our SEC rival will be aTm.   :peek:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 01:00:47 PM »
LSU would be my #1.  NOLApak would be amazing.

This, with Ole Miss being #2.  We'd be fighting the evil racists, just like in lawrence.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 01:03:04 PM »
Florida only makes since. think about how amazing it is to see :lynchmob: vs the gator chomp.  Plus the hatred was definatly there in last years basketball game. i still have bitter feelings when i see the letter F or a gator. bring. it. on.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 01:08:33 PM »

THIS

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 01:10:36 PM »
Pretty good list.  I would ad that I've heard of both Ole Miss and Miss State though.  Miss State also has bulldogs and Peyton Manning played at Ole Miss. 

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 01:13:04 PM »
I'm going to Baton Rouge for the LSU-Kentucky game in Oct. I'll gauge their level of excitement/fear of us joining the SEC and report back whether or not they make a legit rival. The purple vs purple thing might be odd though, we'll just have to wait and see.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline TheCatFanSpeaks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 01:36:09 PM »
Bama- aside from their redneck hayseed fans' meltdowns on You Tube I really don't see much to do about these hayseeds.  And they can't even pronounce the name of their team, "Buma" - wtf is that crap?  I never liked Gene Stallings much either, goofy looking Aggie.  They do have some national prestige but not much outside of Alabuma.  I'll put them as Honorable Mention Potential Rival.

Also, do we have anything that we care about dearly that some crazy 'bama fan might try to poison after we destroy them year after year?  What if they got our meat goats?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 01:53:46 PM »

Also, do we have anything that we care about dearly that some crazy 'bama fan might try to poison after we destroy them year after year?  What if they got our meat goats?
omg i forgot about that.  what kind of redneck hayseed knows how to poison a tree :lol:

Pretty good list.  I would ad that I've heard of both Ole Miss and Miss State though.  Miss State also has bulldogs and Peyton Manning played at Ole Miss. 
forgot about manning at ole miss.  true story, when he got drafted by the colts i knew he wasn't going to be any good but then he got good so i was eating crow.  sorry "peyton"  lol at his name :lol:

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 02:03:02 PM »

omg i forgot about that.  what kind of redneck hayseed knows how to poison a tree :lol:

forgot about manning at ole miss.  true story, when he got drafted by the colts i knew he wasn't going to be any good but then he got good so i was eating crow.  sorry "peyton"  lol at his name :lol:

Tennessee.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 02:03:58 PM »

Tennessee.

what about them? 

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 02:07:53 PM »

Tennessee.

what about them? 
Don't know if you two are just rough ridin' around, but Peyton played at Tennessee. His sack of crap brother played at Ole Miss.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 02:10:51 PM »

Tennessee.

what about them? 
Don't know if you two are just rough ridin' around, but Peyton played at Tennessee. His sack of crap brother played at Ole Miss.

Eli played at Troy, Peyton was Ole Miss bro

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 02:12:13 PM »

Tennessee.

what about them? 

you are thinking of Arnold, their dad

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 02:12:24 PM »

Tennessee.

what about them? 
Don't know if you two are just effing around, but Peyton played at Tennessee. His sack of crap brother played at Ole Miss.

Eli played at Troy, Peyton was Ole Miss bro

Gotcha.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 02:15:35 PM »

:peek:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 02:17:20 PM »

Tennessee.

what about them? 
to be honest, i don't know where the clown played, nor do i care.  i guess you do.  Senior Vol.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 02:34:36 PM »
Don't you have to kind of look at the school that is strong in the major 3 like us?  Football, Basketball and Baseball..  Have to go with Florida on this one.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 02:37:14 PM »

Tennessee.

what about them? 
Don't know if you two are just effing around, but Peyton played at Tennessee. His sack of crap brother played at Ole Miss.
to be honest, i don't know where the clown played, nor do i care.  i guess you do.  Senior Vol.

That's me.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 02:50:15 PM »
I gotta wonder who will agree to be our rival?  Seems like a death sentence.  UT is our rival and we completely own them to death.  KU was a rival, then we 13-1'd their faces all over the sidewalk.  KU ended up trying to convince everyone the only sport they cared about was the one they managed to salvage a split with us in.  I mean, a split!?

Good lord, being our rival has bad results.

Offline KSUsteve13

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 03:02:02 PM »
SEC WHAT?!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2011, 03:04:22 PM »

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 04:18:54 PM »
I don't think I could hate Florida like you're supposed to hate your rival. I think it'd be a strange rivalry because we'd get along great with their fans, be used to the spotlight like they are, and compete in every sport like they do. Don't get me wrong, we'd care a lot about if we beat them or not just because we'd want to hold the bragging rights over all of our close Gator friends. But it'd be more like a brotherly competition.

LSU, however, is a team that I could whole-heartedly hate and wish to kick their ass 59-7 all day, every day, and then line up in front of Ernie Barret's statue and kick their ass even more. LSU. God, just those letters make me want to throw up. Yellow and purple tigers? I've never seen anything as nonsensical and ridiculous as that.

Offline lifeasakstatefan

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2011, 04:22:52 PM »
I'm not on here much but when I am I can't stop laughing. People at work look at me wierd because the office will be silent and all of sudden I'll bust out laughing. It's incredible. KSU to the SEC? haha I wish.