Author Topic: Pike...what's it going to take to get Ron Paul elected (I'm on board)...  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
and only for his foreign policies regarding our defense spending....no other reason really. I just wanna experiment with our Government at this point. Let's throw some pepper in this pot.

Do we start going door to door telling people that he's not a nut....its that he tells the truth, which in itself is nutty, so he ends up sounding like a nut?

or do we negatively recruit against Romney, Bachmann, Perry who shovel the B.S. so high that you can't see the truth?  Let me know.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:20:54 AM by Bookcat »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think you need to go to Iowa and campaign for him there. He will likely be completely out of the running by the time the Kansas primary rolls around.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I had already had plans to go to the Iowa State Fair on August 20th......yesterday was opening day. Haven't missed one in 11 years.

I'll be wearing my Ron Paul shirt everywhere I go!....having a walking taco of course...... :woot:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Too late for old ronny. Start making plans and saving capital for Rand in 10 years.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
I had already had plans to go to the Iowa State Fair on August 20th......yesterday was opening day. Haven't missed one in 11 years.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

:lol:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Well, I think America is still too naive as to how Paul arrives at his conclusions. Most people don't know about all the mumped up crap we've done in the past. From coups, to Iran-Contra (state sponsored terrorism), economic and militaristic wars. Americans need to admit that we may have been wrong about a few things, then they can see Paul is correct.

But most people would rather not admit to being wrong. They would rather keep putting war mongering fascists in the white house every 4 years.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

you ever been to one?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

you ever been to one?

No.  My :lol: was at sys' quote though.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
it is becoming more and more apparent to me that iowan immigrants are the source of most of what is wrong with kansas state, kansas and the big 12.  when you think about it, wherever drew is from is basically iowa too.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."