Author Topic: GOP debate in Ames, Iowa...  (Read 4197 times)

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
GOP debate in Ames, Iowa...
« on: August 11, 2011, 08:34:17 PM »
and I'm hoping for another flood.

Bachmann, Cain, Pawlenty, Huntsman, Paul, Romney...

what a lineup of stand up leaders.

Each of these turds are dividers...just like our current prez.....

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: GOP debate in Ames, Iowa...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 08:39:14 PM »
Paul being ignored. Clearly a threat to the establishment. They are terrified of him.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »
Paul being ignored. Clearly a threat to the establishment. They are terrified of him.

exactly.

funny watching Bachmann getting destroyed. Santorum is batshit crazy.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 08:46:52 PM »

exactly.

funny watching Bachmann getting destroyed. Santorum is batshit crazy.

Bachmann and Pawlenty are eating eachother alive. They're both slimy douche bags.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 08:49:30 PM »
this has turned into

OOOOH SNAP...YOU GONNA LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THAT?

OOOOOOH! SNAP! DOG! YOU GOT STRAIGHT UP SERRRRVED!

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 08:55:04 PM »
This is an absolutely horrible "debate". The last one in South Carolina was done much better.

And I'm going to call it now: Sean Hannity and other FNC cronies will be on next saying that either Bachmann or Romney won when in reality it would be impossible to pick a "winner" out of this mess.

I'd love to say Ron Paul won this time like I said last time, but he's being completely ignored.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 08:58:07 PM »
Ron Paul doesn't even get a rebuttal like everyone else does  :facepalm:

Don't worry America, we'll tell you how to vote. - FNC

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 08:58:58 PM »
just re-elect Obama now.

Each of these extremists will just scare the undecideds and moderates into no other choice. Turd sandwich it is.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 09:03:07 PM »
Jesus eff

Not Paul speaks and his microphone is hardly working  :shakesfist:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »
OMG Ron Paul just went beast mode in the foreign policy round. Absolutely raped Santorum.

:love:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 09:27:12 PM »
OMG Ron Paul just went beast mode in the foreign policy round. Absolutely raped Santorum.

Yes.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 09:29:40 PM »
It's just baffling to me that we have debates like this, yet a candidate like Ron Paul has absolutely no chance. The only candidates on the stage who are even remotely truthful in anything they say are Paul and Cain. Romney, Pawlenty, and Bachmann lie out of their ass on every question, and even get called out on it, yet they are the front runners out of this group.

*Gov. Huntsman might be truthful also, but I had never even heard of him before tonight.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:33:24 PM by Nuts Kicked »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 09:35:01 PM »
It's just baffling to me that we have debates like this, yet a candidate like Ron Paul has absolutely no chance. The only candidates on the stage who are even remotely truthful in anything they say are Paul and Cain. Romney, Pawlenty, and Bachmann lie out of their ass on every question, and even get called out on it, yet they are the front runners out of this group.

I know it's disgusting. Republicans are too rough ridin' stupid to see through it too. Paul is right, there's so much propaganda and the ass holes in the party just eat it up.

So far Pauls best arguments were about Iran propaganda and how corporations are reaping the awards from Obamacare and other things in our society. That is classic Paul, and Americans are too Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to realize he's right.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:37:51 PM by pike »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 09:39:59 PM »
People say Paul is living in la la land, but these other clowns go off in their criminalizing abortion cream dream. That is never going to rough ridin' happen. Sorry dbag Rick Santorum.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 09:41:31 PM »

I know it's disgusting. Republicans are too rough ridin' stupid to see through it too. Paul is right, there's so much propaganda and the ass holes in the party just eat it up.

So far Pauls best arguments were about Iran propaganda and how corporations are reaping the awards from Obamacare and other things in our society. That is classic Paul, and Americans are too Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to realize he's right.

Yeah, the average American is scared shitless of getting nuked by North Korea, a country that doesn't have any money or oil. The only country that should be worried about a North Korean nuke is South Korea, and the North Koreans would have to cart that nuke over on a rickshaw to detonate it.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 09:43:28 PM »
People say Paul is living in la la land, but these other clowns go off in their criminalizing abortion cream dream. That is never going to rough ridin' happen. Sorry dbag Rick Santorum.

My favorite was Bachmann justifying voting for a tax hike in Minnesota because that tax hike tied in a program that did nothing to actually stop abortion. It just added a step to getting an abortion, but that was totally worth voting for that tax hike.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 11:15:25 PM »
ROn Paul was raping in the online poll on Fox News for who won the debate (obviously the Paul zealots out in force)

And Fox News took the poll down...

Go back to sleep America

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 12:25:13 AM »
ROn Paul was raping in the online poll on Fox News for who won the debate (obviously the Paul zealots out in force)

And Fox News took the poll down...

Go back to sleep America

That poll is still up. Ron Paul is winning with 3968 votes. Newt Gingrich is in second with 758 votes.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 08:06:01 AM »
Paul did great.

but if there is one thing Repubs hate....its the admission of guilt in any American foreign policy.  Paul tells it like it is...and the rest of them stand there with their arms crossed and ears shut.

Bachman is a nutbag and that's out in the open.
Pawlenty and Huntsman should quit now.

Romney is probably the slimiest crook which means he has the most legit shot to win.. Your average uber-evangelical would back Romney despite his Mormon background. I could really give an eff about Romney's religion....because I feel he is moderate enough to not legislate based on his OWN beliefs..something John Kerry stood for. I'm probably wrong about that but we're talking about a Presidential race. They'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

but the highlight was Bachmann vs. Pawlenty. Two eff-ups from a bankrupted state trying to prove who was the less of a eff up. ha!

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 10:38:45 AM »

I saw a poll on Fox News of all places that had about 40% of the country saying he won the debate (vs. about 10-15 for Romney, Bachman and the rest with 5-10%). Whether or not that was flooded by Paul supporters I don't know, but it was strange he hasn't been mentioned once in any news outlets highlights of the debate. It's all been about Romney, Bachman, Pawlenty and Gingrich (who I didn't even know was still in the race)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 11:25:05 AM »

Yes.

I love, love when Paul gets pissed off.  This is incredible.  Love how Santorum tries to interrupt and Paul is like, "step off, grown ups are talking."

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 11:27:12 AM »

but if there is one thing Repubs hate....its the admission of guilt in any American foreign policy.  Paul tells it like it is...and the rest of them stand there with their arms crossed and ears shut.

I was just thinking this. The republitards and all their blind followers will never admit that we've had some mumped up foreign policy ventures the last 60 years. Paul had to take Santorum to school about the coup detat we set up in Iran in 1953. God forbid anyone think that might be the reason people in the middle east hate our guts. From coups to wars to sanctions all for the expansion of US interests....maybe we should start apologizing for the mumped up crap we've done  :ck: But don't tell a republisheep, America can never do wrong.

I saw a poll on Fox News of all places that had about 40% of the country saying he won the debate (vs. about 10-15 for Romney, Bachman and the rest with 5-10%). Whether or not that was flooded by Paul supporters I don't know, but it was strange he hasn't been mentioned once in any news outlets highlights of the debate. It's all been about Romney, Bachman, Pawlenty and Gingrich (who I didn't even know was still in the race)

Obviously this is by  design. THe establishment is too afraid of him.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2011, 04:10:24 PM »
Was in Iowa this week.  Bachmann's trailer was parked at the Residence Inn next to the Lego Land trailer.   :driving:

Love Ron Paul  :love:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 04:14:42 PM »
Was in Iowa this week.  Bachmann's trailer was parked at the Residence Inn next to the Lego Land trailer.   :driving:

Love Ron Paul  :love:

You should have let the air out of the tires.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2011, 05:36:41 PM »
If the republicans really want to beat Obama in 2012 they need to nominate Ron Paul.

The repubs will vote for him just because it says Republican next to his name and he isn't Obama
The ones disenchanted with both parties will vote for him because he talks more sense than any politician out there. (not that he still doesn't have his faults)
The younger crowd will vote for him, it is crazy how many people my age talk about him. College kids love him.
The stoners will go vote for him because he promises to legalize drugs on a federal level, freeing up states to legalize medical marijuana.
And disgruntled liberals who acknowledge Obama is just a puppet for the Liberal Machine will vote for him because he can appeal to them with some of his policies.

In a straight up presidential election I could at least see a chance of him winning, same can't be said for Romney, Bachmann and Perry.