Author Topic: official: WELCOME CHRIS KLIEMAN -KANSAS STATE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH  (Read 51930 times)

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: official: WELCOME CHRIS KLIEMAN -KANSAS STATE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH
« Reply #350 on: December 11, 2023, 07:27:04 AM »
Klieman needs 3 wins to catch Vince Gibson/Charlie Bachman, and 6 wins to match Mike Ahearn on the win total chart.

Tom

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 11, 2023, 08:54:06 AM »
Klieman needs 3 wins to catch Vince Gibson/Charlie Bachman, and 6 wins to match Mike Ahearn on the win total chart.

Tom

I'm feeling pretty confident saying that he is the 2nd greatest FB coach in KSU history at this point in time.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 11, 2023, 09:19:41 AM »
He's also a lock for the college football hall of fame. It's wild that a program as historically awful as ours has had 4 hall of fame coaches

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 11, 2023, 11:24:33 AM »
The accountant in me has been thinking about this all morning while on a training call.

31 individual coaches thru Ron Prince, but Snyder served 2 terms, Lee Moon interim isn't counted, Hobbs Adams served 2 terms (40-41, 46).

So if you're counting separate terms regardless of name, then 31+3=34 making Chris Klieman the 35th different coaching term.

Tom

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 11, 2023, 01:08:07 PM »
The accountant in me has been thinking about this all morning while on a training call.

31 individual coaches thru Ron Prince, but Snyder served 2 terms, Lee Moon interim isn't counted, Hobbs Adams served 2 terms (40-41, 46).

So if you're counting separate terms regardless of name, then 31+3=34 making Chris Klieman the 35th different coaching term.

Tom

Think of it like Presidents, Tom. If you’re the 22nd coach, and then they hire another guy, and then they hire you back right after, then you are the 22nd and 24th president