Author Topic: KU Fan Asks Question About Their Superbowl / Turner Gill Guarantees Victory  (Read 13205 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
I like it like this.  I really don't like for KU to be a big game for us.  It is much more fun as an afterthought.  It will be fun to watch them whiff their way down the available coaches ladder again this next offseason. 

If KU fires Gill this season, they will go out and get somebody good like Mike Leach. No doubt about it.

for this reason alone, I hope they have a decent season. Except for us scoring 70 on them this year.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Leach wouldn't take that job.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'd take the crap out of Leach but I imagine we would just be his stepping stone back to a high profile job.  But, it's not like TTU was some great job when he took over and he stuck around even after building them into a top 15 type program.  :pray:

The thing about Leach is that he doesn't get along well with AD types. Even after all he did at Tech, those guys were still just looking for a reason to send him out of town. Most AD's at big time programs, and even some small time programs, have egos that are much too big to ever be willing to work with Mike Leach.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
If Prince got three years time to basically run us straight into the ground...Gill gets his three.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If Prince got three years time to basically run us straight into the ground...Gill gets his three.

Prince never had a year as bad as Gill's first year. He only got 2 years where we didn't make a bowl game.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
I agree w/ Turner. I don't believe that after 59-7 the wild wild cats of Manhattan are as hungry for a W against the Hawks of Lawrence

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I like it like this.  I really don't like for KU to be a big game for us.  It is much more fun as an afterthought.  It will be fun to watch them whiff their way down the available coaches ladder again this next offseason. 

If KU fires Gill this season, they will go out and get somebody good like Mike Leach. No doubt about it.

:lol:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]

They won't be able to afford him unless they can scare up $6 million to fire Gill.

Turner gets every penny of that ten million.  My guess is that they can't float two big money football coaching contracts at the same time, no matter how much they want him gone.

And this year, for them, is going to be bad.  Real bad.  He's going to set them farther back than Ron did for us.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They won't be able to afford him unless they can scare up $6 million to fire Gill.

Turner gets every penny of that ten million.  My guess is that they can't float two big money football coaching contracts at the same time, no matter how much they want him gone.

And this year, for them, is going to be bad.  Real bad.  He's going to set them farther back than Ron did for us.

Yeah, I forgot about Gill's ridiculous buyout. They won't be able to fire him this year, no matter how much She Han Solo Zulu wants to.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Are any of the Cat players aware that Turner has guaranteed the hawks are going to kick their ass?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Are any of the Cat players aware that Turner has guaranteed the hawks are going to kick their ass?

doesn't really matter.  I don't think that game really even needs black-board material.

O.T. 

I had a dream last week after a late night of bbs'n that mangino went on biggest loser & dropped like 400 #'s & jillian got in his face and told him that all of the anger & hatred he had was not at inept players, but at his own fat ass... he became a changed man & won biggest loser.   After that KSU fans everywhere were screaming for him to replace bill.   Was a very mumped up dream.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile

doesn't really matter.  I don't think that game really even needs black-board material.

O.T. 

I had a dream last week after a late night of bbs'n that mangino went on biggest loser & dropped like 400 #'s & jillian got in his face and told him that all of the anger & hatred he had was not at inept players, but at his own fat ass... he became a changed man & won biggest loser.   After that KSU fans everywhere were screaming for him to replace bill.   Was a very effed up dream.

Makes a lot more sense than you would imagine.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Would not want Mangino, but def wouldn't want him if he somehow reconciled his anger and hate. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Cheyenne Zulu is going to keep Tron Grince around long enough to replace him with another terrible coach, then he'll bolt for Kazzu when Currie bolts.

Do not know if want.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline KSUsteve13

• Fan
    • View Profile
Why is turner gill saying this when they went 3-9 last year?

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We can't figure it out either, steve.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, GPC facebook stalker guy emailed Joe Gordon.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
Yeah, GPC facebook stalker guy emailed Joe Gordon.

:facepalm:

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
We can't figure it out either, steve.
Same reason he said he "saw some things" about K-State last year immediately prior to getting curb-stomped by the 'Cats.  He's a lot dumber than most people understand.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
wgaf

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What's he supposed to say?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
What's he supposed to say?

eff you
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd