Author Topic: New Uniforms Master Thread  (Read 552733 times)

Offline meSACKwilliams

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: New Uniforms Master Thread
« Reply #1500 on: July 02, 2013, 01:09:50 PM »
You can have more money with Adidas. I will take Nike any day.

Nike tho

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: July 02, 2013, 01:15:54 PM »
 :ksu:
You can have more money with Adidas. I will take Nike any day.

Nike tho

gips tit sweat tho
everyone is jealous

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: July 02, 2013, 01:17:52 PM »

Offline meSACKwilliams

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: July 02, 2013, 01:18:11 PM »

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: July 02, 2013, 01:20:49 PM »

Offline meSACKwilliams

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: July 02, 2013, 01:24:06 PM »

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: July 02, 2013, 01:28:26 PM »
KU's new contract is actually $26+ million over 6 years, which puts KU third in terms of best sports apparel contracts. 

I understand that you're Jayhawk proud of that contract, but as I posted in a different thread, my niece is on a KU varsity women's program, and absolutely gets flooded with Adidas merchandise each month.  So much that she can't even give it away anymore. 

The question is, does Nike make schools take all sorts of useless crap for their student athletes/students/homeless, or is it just Adidas.  I think there's a lot of merchandise price inflation in that Jayhawk proud Adidas number you're throwing around, and wonder if Nike does the same thing.  I hope not.  I'd rather have a $12 million mostly cash contract than a $26 million mostly crap contract.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: July 02, 2013, 01:31:34 PM »
KU's new contract is actually $26+ million over 6 years, which puts KU third in terms of best sports apparel contracts. 

I understand that you're Jayhawk proud of that contract, but as I posted in a different thread, my niece is on a KU varsity women's program, and absolutely gets flooded with Adidas merchandise each month.  So much that she can't even give it away anymore. 

The question is, does Nike make schools take all sorts of useless crap for their student athletes/students/homeless, or is it just Adidas.  I think there's a lot of merchandise price inflation in that Jayhawk proud Adidas number you're throwing around, and wonder if Nike does the same thing.  I hope not.  I'd rather have a $12 million mostly cash contract than a $26 million mostly crap contract.

I'll bet that the Nike schools push just as much towards their people as Adidas does
everyone is jealous

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: July 02, 2013, 01:32:09 PM »
everyone is jealous

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: July 02, 2013, 01:39:24 PM »

I'll bet that the Nike schools don't push as much towards their people as Adidas does
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline meSACKwilliams

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 02, 2013, 01:40:14 PM »

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: July 02, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »

I'll bet that the Nike schools don't push as much towards their people as Adidas does

link?
everyone is jealous

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: July 02, 2013, 01:45:20 PM »

link?
"I'll bet"

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: July 02, 2013, 01:47:50 PM »

link?
"I'll bet"

does Nike supply sports bras for the basketball team too?(gip)
everyone is jealous

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: July 02, 2013, 01:48:27 PM »

link?
"I'll bet"

Gips ripped.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: July 02, 2013, 01:48:50 PM »
Andrew Wiggin's neck is disturbingly long.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: July 02, 2013, 01:49:04 PM »
Got your ass on that one, Tim.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: July 02, 2013, 01:52:09 PM »

link?
"I'll bet"

Tim doesn't understand that Gip is one of the strongest guys in the B12.
 "Thomas Gipson is a beast.

Gipson (PF, 6’7?, 2011), is a power player with a penchant for hammering away in the post, one of those big men that attack the basket with a ferocity that can’t be taught, he works hard, runs the floor and has a massive wingspan. Definitely a player to watch from the state of Texas, Thomas obviously relishes the role of being willing to face the hard knocks needed to play inside."
Just stop, Tim.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: July 02, 2013, 01:57:07 PM »

link?
"I'll bet"

Gipson (PF, 6’7?, 2011), is a power player with a penchant for hammering away in the post, one of those big men that attack the basket with a ferocity that can’t be taught, he works hard, runs the floor and has a massive wingspan. Definitely a player to watch from the state of Texas, Thomas obviously relishes the role of being willing to face the hard knocks needed to play inside."
Just stop, Tim.

I just about spit out my drink...such a strong guy, he couldnt even stop withey who is pretty weak.....massive wingspan LOL
everyone is jealous

Offline meSACKwilliams

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: July 02, 2013, 01:58:51 PM »
Got your ass on that one, Tim.

Boom goes the dynamite

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: July 02, 2013, 02:00:28 PM »

link?
"I'll bet"

Just stop, Tim.

I just about spit out my drink...such a strong guy, he couldnt even stop withey who is pretty weak.....massive wingspan LOL

Most people who play women's sports are weak Tim.

Offline meSACKwilliams

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: July 02, 2013, 02:01:04 PM »
Remembering that Tim said he was a football expert and now a basketball expert because he likes KU, his claims must be correct. He is so right he makes everything seem wrong

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: July 02, 2013, 02:01:46 PM »

link?
"I'll bet"

Just stop, Tim.

Withey is 7 foot dumbass.  No crap he can't stop him.  Anyone that size would have trouble against taller guys.  You have an extremely low knowledge of Gip.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: July 02, 2013, 02:02:59 PM »
Remembering that Tim said he was a football expert and now a basketball expert because he likes KU, his claims must be correct. He is so right he makes everything seem wrong

you guys are so good at trolling  :shakesfist:
everyone is jealous

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: July 02, 2013, 02:05:05 PM »

you guys are so good at trolling  :shakesfist:
Why are you even on this site?  You ruin every thread you post in.