Author Topic: New Uniforms Master Thread  (Read 551868 times)

Offline Harmon4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: New Uniforms Master Thread
« Reply #2425 on: April 23, 2014, 03:04:20 PM »
Has this been talked about yet or whatever?

I can't trust anyone who finds purple pants attractive

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: April 23, 2014, 04:32:58 PM »
Would  :love: :love: :love: to see this helmet brought out for a throwback game!

Might need to make sure we are playing a team we know we can beat first. Too much bad juju with that design.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: April 23, 2014, 04:42:03 PM »
Would  :love: :love: :love: to see this helmet brought out for a throwback game!

Might need to make sure we are playing a team we know we can beat first. Too much bad juju with that design.

So Iowa St or KU

Offline PorkChop Express

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: April 24, 2014, 10:05:15 AM »
Has this been talked about yet or whatever?

the person that made those can die in a fire.

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: April 24, 2014, 10:25:29 AM »
no purple helmets, no purple pants, ever. Purple jersey and purple pant combo will ways look awful. White jersey should never be paired with purple pants. Also, i think we should stay away from black or matte finish on helmets, both have been way overdone. Also, no large word marks above the numbers. so yeah who ever made this is just terrible at everything

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2430 on: April 24, 2014, 10:29:01 AM »
You guys are critical as eff. For a concept design that will never happen I think it looks good, would definitely like these as an alternative option in NCAA 2015.

Offline Alpinist

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: April 24, 2014, 11:01:13 AM »
You guys are critical as eff. For a concept design that will never happen I think it looks good, would definitely like these as an alternative option in NCAA 2015.
:runaway:

Offline Harmon4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: April 24, 2014, 11:24:41 AM »

:facepalm:

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: April 24, 2014, 11:56:33 AM »
no purple helmets, no purple pants, ever. Purple jersey and purple pant combo will ways look awful. White jersey should never be paired with purple pants. Also, i think we should stay away from black or matte finish on helmets, both have been way overdone. Also, no large word marks above the numbers. so yeah who ever made this is just terrible at everything
I agree with no black, it's overused and TCU has pretty much ruined the purple/black scheme for us anyways. Gonna repost this since I have no idea what page it was originally on. The next coach needs to implement the white/purple color scheme similar to this

Home version would be the same uni with a purple jersey. Basically what Texas does but Purple/White>Burnt Orange/White.

The only alternate we should consider would be the same Purple/Grey color scheme the bball team uses. Similar to this

I believe Kougs made this, the only thing I would change is a purple powercat on the helmet instead of the white even though the white doesn't look terrible.

This is all we should consider for the uni scheme after LHCBS dies/retires. Anything with purple pants/Helmet looks terrible and will make us the laughingstock of the confy. No purple people eater unis please

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: April 24, 2014, 03:44:50 PM »
I stand by the fact that we see ourselves as elite.  As long as the schools like Bama etc. are keeping everything the way it has always been, so should we.  BECAUSE WE ARE JUST AS ELITE! :lynchmob:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: April 24, 2014, 03:55:38 PM »
U WANT BAMA?!?

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: April 24, 2014, 04:11:38 PM »
U WANT BAMA?!?

I WANT OU!! Because by the transitive property, if we beat OU we beat Alabama. . .shoot, if we beat Auburn we beat Alabama. . .if we beat both. . .WE BEAT BAMA TWICE!

Offline Harmon4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: April 24, 2014, 04:39:54 PM »
I agree with no black, it's overused and TCU has pretty much ruined the purple/black scheme for us anyways. Gonna repost this since I have no idea what page it was originally on. The next coach needs to implement the white/purple color scheme similar to this

Home version would be the same uni with a purple jersey. Basically what Texas does but Purple/White>Burnt Orange/White.

The only alternate we should consider would be the same Purple/Grey color scheme the bball team uses. Similar to this

I believe Kougs made this, the only thing I would change is a purple powercat on the helmet instead of the white even though the white doesn't look terrible.

This is all we should consider for the uni scheme after LHCBS dies/retires. Anything with purple pants/Helmet looks terrible and will make us the laughingstock of the confy. No purple people eater unis please

:love:  :love:  :love:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: April 24, 2014, 05:12:16 PM »
I would be in favor of wearing the Kougs all whites every game, home and away. Get rid of the cat scratches on the pants though.

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: April 24, 2014, 05:13:53 PM »
koug's snowman is  :love:. Also, if we do gray unis it needs to incorporate a black lions theme

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: April 24, 2014, 05:54:52 PM »
I would be in favor of wearing the Kougs all whites every game, home and away. Get rid of the cat scratches on the pants though.

See. . I actually really like the cat scratches in that photo at least.

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: April 24, 2014, 05:58:55 PM »
Kougs only made the gray uni shop'. The white uni was an 08' concept that Prince was supposedly toying with before he got the boot. I don't know who deserves credit for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: April 25, 2014, 12:05:43 AM »
Kougs only made the gray uni shop'. The white uni was an 08' concept that Prince was supposedly toying with before he got the boot. I don't know who deserves credit for it.

umm no. its a 'shop, most likely kougs, of an 2008 oregon uni.

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: April 25, 2014, 01:02:25 AM »

No crap it's a shop, I got it from a non-gE'r buddy's facebook page back in 08' or 09' with the description about it being a concept that Prince was looking into. If Kougs gets on here and says otherwise I'll eat crow.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: April 25, 2014, 08:12:32 AM »
kougs made it

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: April 25, 2014, 08:23:03 AM »

I don't really want them to die because of thisk, especially not in a firey fire...but they are pretty terrible at designing jerseys if they think these are good. I mean, come on guys. I feel like our current jerseys could be modernized a bit, but this crap would be an embarrassment to all associated with our great university.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: April 25, 2014, 08:36:30 AM »

No crap it's a shop, I got it from a non-gE'r buddy's facebook page back in 08' or 09' with the description about it being a concept that Prince was looking into. If Kougs gets on here and says otherwise I'll eat crow.

Your buddy is wrong. Kougs posted this on KSUfans in 08 or 09 in a similar thread to this one. He did concept unis all the time. If that board was still around, I would like you to the thread. Sadly, our archives are gone, or stuck in mjrod's basement. One of the two.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: April 25, 2014, 08:37:51 AM »

Kougs got mad, took his ball and went home. He's responsible for most of the good shops. It probably came off of ksufans.

edit: pretty much what yoman said.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: May 07, 2014, 09:21:41 PM »
Well at least somebody from Shaggy believes in what LHCBS does in the uni's  dept.  :billdance:
LSU's uni's are great but they ain't top ten IMHO. In no particular order and because it's the offseason, the ten best uniforms in college football...

Texas
 Notre Dame
 Michigan
 Ohio State
 USC
 Stansbury
 Auburn
 BYU
 Bama
 Tennessee

Other good ones:

FSU
 LSU
 OU
 KSU
Baylor (traditional ones with the gold helmet and green white green stripe)
 Nebraska
 Washington (traditional)
 UCLA
 Michigan State
 Penn State
 Ohio
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: May 15, 2014, 04:08:49 PM »

Kougs got mad, took his ball and went home. He's responsible for most of the good shops. It probably came off of ksufans.

edit: pretty much what yoman said.

how many consecutive nattys does oscar have to win before kougz will come back?