Poll

Which Team Are You On?

Team Scoops
Team PBX

Author Topic: Poll: Team Scoops/PBX  (Read 25763 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Poll: Team Scoops/PBX
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »
I don't like scoops' lack of commitment to this site. You know we fall apart when you're not finding great scoops, yet you continue to dismiss your role on this board as if your an insignificant, unnoticeable poster. When I'm on vacation, I'm still on this site everyday, and I don't even have scoops to share!! I can't take the heartache anymore. I never thought I'd have to turn my back on you, scoops.

#teampbx

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 08:23:47 PM »
I don't like scoops' lack of commitment to this site. You know we fall apart when you're not finding great scoops, yet you continue to dismiss your role on this board as if your an insignificant, unnoticeable poster. When I'm on vacation, I'm still on this site everyday, and I don't even have scoops to share!! I can't take the heartache anymore. I never thought I'd have to turn my back on you, scoops.

#teampbx

hahahahahaha. i would see your point, but what scoops has pbx picked up?
#LIFE

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 08:25:17 PM »
Noobs.  Scoops does more behind the scenes, every day, than every other mod combined.  Guess how many outages we've had since he wrestled the stern away from steve"not worth a damn as a mod or as a man" dave?   That's right, zero.  :teamscoopboner:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »

#teampbx

hahahahahaha. i would see your point, but what scoops has pbx picked up?

How many times has PBX broken my heart?

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 08:30:13 PM »

#teampbx

but im totally fine with that, if you want this site to go to crap.
#LIFE

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 09:01:52 PM »
Noobs.  Scoops does more behind the scenes, every day, than every other mod combined.  Guess how many outages we've had since he wrestled the stern away from steve"not worth a damn as a mod or as a man" dave?   That's right, zero.  :teamscoopboner:

jt really has this place figured out. i mean, the guy is clearly still upset that his posts were given to scoops, but he knows that people hate him enough to do the opposite of what he says. witness the evolution of a poster.

Offline Playboy X

• Katpak'r
  • Fan
  • Shaken, Not Stirred
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2011, 09:12:36 PM »
Everyone witness the destruction of a false legend, Scoops Callahan.  The biggest fake on the internet. 

Thanks for your votes, we are now friends.
PBX (aka Playboy X)
Women and weed, what else matters?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2011, 10:32:20 PM »
Everyone witness the destruction of a false legend, Scoops Callahan.  The biggest fake on the internet. 

Thanks for your votes, we are now friends.
PBX (aka Playboy X)
I want to be friends too. I am going to change my vote!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2011, 10:42:46 PM »
who wants to go out and get a drink with me? this site is highly frustrating  :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :facepalm: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :facepalm:  :drink:
#LIFE

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2011, 11:01:13 PM »
who wants to go out and get a drink with me? this site is highly frustrating  :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :facepalm: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :facepalm:  :drink:
How about this, you meet me for drinks lets say July 28 meh make that 29th and I will change my vote again!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2011, 11:03:29 PM »
How about this, you meet me for drinks lets say July 28 meh make that 29th and I will change my vote again!

deal!
#LIFE

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2011, 11:43:33 PM »

I'm always up for a few drinks.......or several.  I'm in only if i can  :driving:

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2011, 11:47:55 PM »

I'm always up for a few drinks.......or several.  I'm in only if i can  :driving:

Hahahaha, ok Hines Ward!  :grin:
#LIFE

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2011, 11:52:53 PM »
scoops you should be careful because ksubrian might be on pbx's payroll and they could be trying to hurt you or otherwise prevent you from contributing to this site.  i'm not saying this is the case but you should try to confirm with him after a lot of shots of tequila

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2011, 12:40:59 AM »
PBX is underrated.  Though he is up against a juggernaut, I dunno.  I'm going to need to see a campaign slogan or something....

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2011, 01:21:38 AM »
PBX is underrated.  Though he is up against a juggernaut, I dunno.  I'm going to need to see a campaign slogan or something....

choose scoops or get the poops!  :)
#LIFE

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2011, 01:31:41 AM »
scoops you should be careful because ksubrian might be on pbx's payroll and they could be trying to hurt you or otherwise prevent you from contributing to this site.  i'm not saying this is the case but you should try to confirm with him after a lot of shots of tequila

ok, thanks for the heads-up bro. ill check tomorrow whenim sober  :drink:
#LIFE

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2011, 01:39:17 AM »

ok, thanks for the heads-up bro. ill check tomorrow whenim sober  :drink:

That's it, I'm team scoops

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 07:20:50 AM »

choose scoops or get the poops!  :)

welp #teamscoops

Offline Elite Hawk 2014

• Fan
  • My sisters are my army.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 07:34:18 AM »
Scoops just seems like some high school kid looking for attention.  Playboy X seems like he is a lot cooler than scoops by the way he posts. 

Even though he hates KU.   
I am sure that no man can derive more pleasure from money or power than I do from seeing a pair of basketball goals in some out of the way place.
James Naismith

Offline Playboy X

• Katpak'r
  • Fan
  • Shaken, Not Stirred
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2011, 07:51:00 AM »
If you see a kid hanging with Conner Teahan who is KU Jayhawk yet wearing this dumb looking hat.  Then guess what.  It's Scoops Calllahan.  What in the world is this kikd thinking?

I don't have any Ku friends.  If I did then I would kick their ass.  Trust me on that.   :emawkid:  thats is me.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2011, 07:51:08 AM »
Oh man elite hawk 14 with the kiss of death for PBX. Have to think scoops is going to go for the jugular after his opponent is endorsed by a squawk.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Playboy X

• Katpak'r
  • Fan
  • Shaken, Not Stirred
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2011, 07:58:25 AM »
Oh man elite hawk 14 with the kiss of death for PBX. Have to think scoops is going to go for the jugular after his opponent is endorsed by a squawk.

WetWillie.  Did you miss it when Scoops posted this?

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=13186.msg299491#msg299491

one of those girls is a effin idiot.. EVERYONE on the KU basketball team is a thug.

cept for conner teahan. me and him were bros back when i was a frosh.

I can't help it if some girl likes my post,  If I ever saw her I would punch her in the face.  :shakesfist:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »
If I was a hot girl on the intranets.....and you a politician, send me phone pics.  Then I will vote.   :thumbs:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline scoops callahan

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2011, 10:51:08 AM »

WetWillie.  Did you miss it when Scoops posted this?

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=13186.msg299491#msg299491

one of those girls is a effin idiot.. EVERYONE on the KU basketball team is a thug.

cept for conner teahan. me and him were bros back when i was a frosh.

I can't help it if some girl likes my post,  If I ever saw her I would punch her in the face.  :shakesfist:

you're a idiot dude. i hung out with him ONCE.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:03:53 AM by scoops callahan »
#LIFE