Author Topic: john "teach me how to be a dumbass" dougie  (Read 7733 times)

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: john "teach me how to be a dumbass" dougie
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2011, 09:43:42 AM »
Strange, Obama sure seems to love one particular evil MNC and they are considered the premier tax avoidance corporation in the world.   With an accounting/finance department that would put the very best tax shelter consultants et. al. to shame.

which is why he's caving to Republican resistance to letting the Bush Tax cuts expire........sad. Obama has no spine. Look at Gitmo.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2011, 09:57:52 AM »
the corporate bottom line and tax shelter policies are the best they've been since before crash in '08....and still.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14081789

Only some 18,000 new jobs were created in the month, way below expectations of a 90,000 rise, which had been raised by strong private sector hiring data on Thursday.

We're the private sector...we create jobs and help the economy. .HONEST!!  So ...don't tax us..like...at all...... particularly big oil... :peek:

Federal, state, and local governments make much more on a gallon of gas than the producers.
tell me again why our poor oil companies need huge tax breaks for exploration and R&D, basically stealing tax dollars from US Americans by deferment, when they are making record profits during this wonderful recession?

You don't think they should be able to deduct their expense for exploration and R&D?  Business expenses are "huge tax breaks"?  Should oil companies pay higher income tax rates than other businesses?

Guess what moron.  The World uses a fuckton of oil.  Oil companies are making a fuckton of profit because everyone in the world needs their rough ridin' product and is paying a lot more for it than costs to produce.  It's a pretty simple concept. 

How much money would the US save if we got rid of all these "tax breaks"(i.e. monkey with the depreciation schedule).  Per dumbfuck Obama about $50B over 10 years.  Basically the amount of money the Fed Govt. spends in 3-4 days.  The anti-oil talking point is almost as tired as the anti-corporation (but not anti-business amirite???) talking point.  Get your rough ridin' facts straight and your head out of the sand.  The last thing this world needs is liberal lemming clouding up the real problems with these phony issues.

If the oil companies were unionized (not sure they aren't) would this make their venture better?  What if instead of making lots of money, they lost a ton (like GM), would this make them a more 'merican company?  JFC you are a mindless idiot
:lol:you rube.  seriously, you don't get it. 

First learn the difference between tax deductions, subsides, tax credits. 
Second learn how trusts, cartels, coops, and monopolies work
Third learn about supply and demand, specifically supply side economics
Forth learn about what the real issues are.  nothing I have said is related to dems and reps, conservative or liberal as american politics are concerned.  you are the reason foxnews has viewers.  You think you understand 'the real problems' but you are only support a system which is destroying the American middle class while blaming 'liberal lemmings.' 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2011, 11:44:23 AM »
the corporate bottom line and tax shelter policies are the best they've been since before crash in '08....and still.

Only some 18,000 new jobs were created in the month, way below expectations of a 90,000 rise, which had been raised by strong private sector hiring data on Thursday.

We're the private sector...we create jobs and help the economy. .HONEST!!  So ...don't tax us..like...at all...... particularly big oil... :peek:

Federal, state, and local governments make much more on a gallon of gas than the producers.
tell me again why our poor oil companies need huge tax breaks for exploration and R&D, basically stealing tax dollars from US Americans by deferment, when they are making record profits during this wonderful recession?

You don't think they should be able to deduct their expense for exploration and R&D?  Business expenses are "huge tax breaks"?  Should oil companies pay higher income tax rates than other businesses?

Guess what moron.  The World uses a fuckton of oil.  Oil companies are making a fuckton of profit because everyone in the world needs their rough ridin' product and is paying a lot more for it than costs to produce.  It's a pretty simple concept. 

How much money would the US save if we got rid of all these "tax breaks"(i.e. monkey with the depreciation schedule).  Per dumbfuck Obama about $50B over 10 years.  Basically the amount of money the Fed Govt. spends in 3-4 days.  The anti-oil talking point is almost as tired as the anti-corporation (but not anti-business amirite???) talking point.  Get your rough ridin' facts straight and your head out of the sand.  The last thing this world needs is liberal lemming clouding up the real problems with these phony issues.

If the oil companies were unionized (not sure they aren't) would this make their venture better?  What if instead of making lots of money, they lost a ton (like GM), would this make them a more 'merican company?  JFC you are a mindless idiot

Forth learn about what the real issues are.  nothing I have said is related to dems and reps, conservative or liberal as american politics are concerned.  you are the reason foxnews has viewers.  You think you understand 'the real problems' but you are only support a system which is destroying the American middle class while blaming 'liberal lemmings.' 

Every time I point out how everything you say is totally ridiculous and ask some simple questions, you counter with more "delusional rants and unsupported claims".  You're the rough ridin' birther pit oracle.

WTF are you talking about???  This is getting more and more comical by the minute.  While I commend your knowledge that various economic terminology exist, I highly doubt you understand what any of the above actually means. 

The "real problems" are the tax code and how the oil companies comply with it?  I think it's pretty clear that whatever deductions/credits (aka subsidies) exist, even if removed, would do next to nothing to cure "the real problems".  B.O. has acknowledged as much.

The 2,000,000,000,000lb gorilla in the room is entitlement programs which account for a contractual obligation to the federal government than it brought in in tax revenues last year.  Is this a "real problem" or have I been misguided by partisan politics (I disagree that liberal=democrat) and foxnews (how they manipulate cbo, irs, and other govt agencies reporting numbers is unknown to me)?

cue:  DELUSIONAL RANT AND UNSUPPORTED CLAIM. 
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2011, 08:48:43 PM »
entitlement programs such as social security and medicare were established long before GW's brilliant tax slash program of 2000. We're going on 11 years with that plan.

How's that been working out for us?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2011, 09:42:34 AM »
 :dubious:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2011, 11:36:17 AM »

Every time I point out how everything you say is totally ridiculous and ask some simple questions, you counter with more "delusional rants and unsupported claims".  You're the rough ridin' birther pit oracle.

WTF are you talking about???  This is getting more and more comical by the minute.  While I commend your knowledge that various economic terminology exist, I highly doubt you understand what any of the above actually means. 

The "real problems" are the tax code and how the oil companies comply with it?  I think it's pretty clear that whatever deductions/credits (aka subsidies) exist, even if removed, would do next to nothing to cure "the real problems".  B.O. s acknowledged as much.

The 2,000,000,000,000lb gorilla in the room is entitlement programs which account for a contractual obligation to the federal government than it brought in in tax revenues last year.  Is this a "real problem" or have I been misguided by partisan politics (I disagree that liberal=democrat) and foxnews (how they manipulate cbo, irs, and other govt agencies reporting numbers is unknown to me)?

cue:  DELUSIONAL RANT AND UNSUPPORTED CLAIM. 
and you don't see corporate welfare as an issue?!!  I mean its not just oil companies.  It is every level of our economy.  I mean look at the Look the comish of the FCC approving big telecom mergers and than leaving her post early to work for thos companies.  Why are farmers given billions in subsidies and tax breaks. 

Also you really need to understand the difference betweeen subsidies, credits and write offs.

I truly believe that the welfare being given out to the common person are there to keep people happy.  The biggest cause of revolution is economic loss by the lower classes.  American welfare is keeping them well pacified. 

Also medicare was never meant to be a retirement system.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 12:41:26 PM »
I truly believe that the welfare being given out to the common person are there to keep people happy.  The biggest cause of revolution is economic loss by the lower classes.  American welfare is keeping them well pacified.

These programs always start out as temporary safety nets, but they become a tool to garner votes for politicians that will extend more benefits upon the foolish and lazy. It isn't pacification, it's vote buying. Why work in the fields of Georgia when the government will pay you more to sit on your ass? Need a raise? Have another baby.

Obamacare is the next program designed to buy votes.  :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 12:47:38 PM »
It would be a nice challenge for anybody to find a worse thread on goEMAW than this one.  :flush:

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 01:18:07 PM »
It would be a nice challenge for anybody to find a worse thread on goEMAW than this one.  :flush:

This is definitely the worst, no doubt.  Yours and Bookcat's dumbassness will never rub off on me no matter how hard you try. 

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2011, 09:59:49 PM »

This is definitely the worst, no doubt.  Yours and Bookcat's dumbassness will never rub off on me no matter how hard you try. 

ya. from a person who believes that:

that will extend more benefits upon the foolish and lazy.

You are quite the economic scholar.  :thumbs:

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 11:52:29 PM »

ya. from a person who believes that:

that will extend more benefits upon the foolish and lazy.

You are quite the economic scholar.  :thumbs:

Most of your posts make absolutely no sense.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2011, 07:26:40 PM »
ednksu changed the so-called "point" of his thread each and every time he posted it.  What his "delusional rants" lack are any evidence consequently they are nothing more than "unsupported claims", which is why he is the oracle of the pit.

Face it libs, you have no clue why the economy hasn't boomed under Obama's "economy that works for everyone".  One thing you seem to acknowledge is that every time the government gets involved in something, they totally eff it up.  Which is what makes you appear to be insane because your solution to every problem is more government involvement/meddling.  

You do, however, seem to have an uncanny ability to lap up and regurgitate the mindless babble that dribbles out of the mouth of the psychopathic, sycophant we call "president"; an indictment on your ability to form any semblance of independent thought and further evidence of your own insanity.  'grats Beems, 'grats bookcat, 'grats ednksu you rough ridin' lunatics.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 07:31:24 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2011, 09:09:26 AM »
What are you so butthurt about? 

:confused:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »
What are you so butthurt about? 

:confused:

Looks like you lose, again.

/s/

Sugar Dick

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 09:06:20 AM »
regurgitate the mindless babble

I read the same numbers you do....but it in your mind it always comes back to the poorest and "laziest" people in the country having complete responsibility for the economic mess we're in. Right? I had no idea they held so much power.

Mindless? Its on display folks.

and when we put some GOP hack in the Oval Office to start 2012 it'll start all over again.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2011, 08:14:22 PM »
and when we put some GOP hack in the Oval Office to start 2012 it'll start all over again.

:users: