Author Topic: TSA Enhanced Screening Explained  (Read 4467 times)

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
Re: TSA Enhanced Screening Explained
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 01:19:00 PM »
I don't necessarily think that it's a God given right to fly without being patted down, or "intruded upon."  Look at it this way, if TSA's enhanced screening is so unpleasant to the point where one would rather drive, then by all means, drive.  Otherwise grin and bear it.

I'll still fly.

This is what dumbasses that don't fly a lot say.

I'm not sure what qualified as "a lot" but I think I fly quite a bit and I agree with dlew.  I've never had any issues with the machines, pat downs, etc.  I'm a ninja at the security line though.

We would get a long great in the airport security line  :cheers:.  I too am super stealthy in the security line.  The problem isn't us, it is the rest of the dumbasses that try to bring cans of cheeze wiz through the line.  (True story, I was waiting in line and it just stopped moving and I was getting all  :chainsaw: , then I looked ahead and saw this stupid whore lady continually taking crap out of her bag then going through again, then back again.  The last thing they took out of her bag was a can of cheeze wiz.  She was not happy that they would not be returning her cheeze wiz either.  Not happy at all. )

My biggest issue with it all is that much of it is completely unnecessary and for show. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2011, 03:03:50 PM »
I don't necessarily think that it's a God given right to fly without being patted down, or "intruded upon."  Look at it this way, if TSA's enhanced screening is so unpleasant to the point where one would rather drive, then by all means, drive.  Otherwise grin and bear it.

I'll still fly.

This is what dumbasses that don't fly a lot say.

I'm not sure what qualified as "a lot" but I think I fly quite a bit and I agree with dlew.  I've never had any issues with the machines, pat downs, etc.  I'm a ninja at the security line though.

Fly avg. over once a week.  Never been patted.  Have gone through the nudie radar several times.  I take it as a compliment.  They don't send the fatties through.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 11:29:15 PM »

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 08:39:34 AM »
if they didn't search retards (hard), the terrorists would immediately start to recruit retards for their missions.

They already do. Strapping bombs to retards in Iraq. Very honorable folk, they be.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall