Author Topic: war  (Read 1827 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
war
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:31:29 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: war
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 12:16:59 PM »
I love how much Obama loves war.  I'd vote for him again 100X

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 12:56:03 PM »
Who's up on the chopping block next?  Dax hasn't been around to keep me in the loop about which country we are going to invade next.  I'd like to see Persia in the on deck circle sometime soon.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 01:12:15 PM »
Who's up on the chopping block next?  Dax hasn't been around to keep me in the loop about which country we are going to invade next.  I'd like to see Persia in the on deck circle sometime soon.

Obama has wanted to start yet another war for a long time.  I think it has to be NK he wants a piece of but if he has to get approval from Congress he will likely just chose to bomb Iran for the forseeable future.  Don't underestimate his desire to hit Yemen.  I love his bloodlust. 

LOVE IT.   :love:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 01:43:16 PM »

Obama has wanted to start yet another war for a long time.  I think it has to be NK he wants a piece of but if he has to get approval from Congress he will likely just chose to bomb Iran for the forseeable future.  Don't underestimate his desire to hit Yemen.  I love his bloodlust. 

NK would only come after winning a second term.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 03:01:56 PM »

He should go to war with NK before elections.  Guaranteed win.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 03:06:12 PM »

Questioning a war time president is essentially treason, he'd win in a landslide. Up the terror alert and everything.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 03:26:10 PM »

Questioning a war time president is essentially treason, he'd win in a landslide. Up the terror alert and everything.

Sounds familiar

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 06:18:19 AM »
Don't worry kids, the RepubliCrats are bailing Obama out on Libya right now, he'll be able to conduct his kinetic military action for up to 1 year without that pesky Congress getting in the way again.

Just say NO to war . . . UNLESS a Democrat is President.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 01:14:39 PM »
I would vote the crap out of Obama if he ran on a ticket with the platform of a NK invasion.  :excited:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 04:34:22 PM »
I would vote the crap out of Obama if he ran on a ticket with the platform of a NK invasion.  :excited:

He basically is running on a ticket of "war with everybody when I feel like it" which I like even better.

He wants other countries to suffer, bleed them slowly.  Then, when some question his worldwide reign of terror, he announces some vague troop withdrawals from Afghan.    LOVE IT!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 04:56:36 PM »
He is trying to keep our unemployment from skyrocketing by bringing home a bunch of troops that will need to immediately rejoin a workforce that has no room for them. 

Keep guns in their hands and our economy won't take the beating involved with the above.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »
He is trying to keep our unemployment from skyrocketing by bringing home a bunch of troops that will need to immediately rejoin a workforce that has no room for them. 

Keep guns in their hands and our economy won't take the beating involved with the above.

I hear Tripoli has a thriving labor market that needs young men.   :kstategrad: