Author Topic: Within two weeks I will have seen Lyle Lovett & John Hiatt, Ray Lamontagne and  (Read 1183 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Elvis Costello in concert.  Am I gay?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
It all depends on how you answer this... Have you sucked any dicks or had butt sex with any guys?
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You seen Lamontagne's story tellers?  :love:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
It all depends on how you answer this... Have you sucked any dicks or had butt sex with any guys?

yeah, this is really the only way to tell

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Elvis Costello in concert.  Am I gay?

Congrats, because if you're listenting to those rubes you must be 90+ years old and are probably going to die at any minute.  Props on the bucket list.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

No to both but find Lovett a handsome man in a feminine kind of way and would love to have a glass of chardonnay with him sometime to find out what makes him tick.    :dunno:

You seen Lamontagne's story tellers?  :love:

Yes and the concert was excellent as well.  Didn't say hardly a word between songs which didn't surprise me.

Congrats, because if you're listenting to those rubes you must be 90+ years old and are probably going to die at any minute.  Props on the bucket list.

Were you really able to deduce that I'm a tuck just by the people I listed?  :rolleyes:  Nice work Kojack.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
wtf was going on with the dumbasses fighting in the crowd on ray's last song?

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
Don't know any of those names you listed so I can't make a confident determination.