Author Topic: Witch Hunt  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Witch Hunt
« on: July 17, 2011, 05:17:57 PM »

Feds end criminal probe of O'Donnell
DOVER, Del. (AP) — An attorney for former Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell wants federal prosecutors to investigate the head of a group that filed a complaint last year alleging O'Donnell had illegally spent campaign money.

O'Donnell's lawyer alleged in a letter to the U.S. Attorney's office that Melanie Sloan, executive director of Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility in Washington, knowingly made false statements in the complaint against O'Donnell. O'Donnell's lawyer says the complaint was based on an affidavit from a former campaign worker that contained false information and was not properly vetted.

Sloan, a former prosecutor, said O'Donnell and her lawyers were unfamiliar with the law and that CREW was unconcerned.

Federal prosecutors informed O'Donnell's campaign lawyer Friday that they were closing their review and did not intend to pursue criminal charges.

An ethics organizations that commits perjury to oust politicians.  I wonder what their source of funding is???

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Witch Hunt
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 10:15:44 PM »
Matt Moran, campaign manager for O'Donnell, alluded to what may come next. "Sloan, like the George Soros-financed CREW, is a shameless fool who may possibly lose her legal license and face criminal charges in the near future," Moran said in a statement.

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110717/NEWS02/107170335/O-Donnell-backers-take-aim-group?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Home|s

:horrorsurprise:

I wonder if he's related to Jerry

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 07:44:19 AM »
so, like, her church thinks the pope is the anti-christ and catholics are devil worshipers or something.  pretty hilarious. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »
so, like, her church thinks the pope is the anti-christ and catholics are devil worshipers or something.  pretty hilarious. 

the libs told me a couple years ago that the crazy racist beliefs and devil allegations of a candidate's church are wholly irrelevant to the beliefs of said candidate.  try again pls

tia

Sugar Dick

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 09:13:45 PM »

the libs told me a couple years ago that the crazy racist beliefs and devil allegations of a candidate's church are wholly irrelevant to the beliefs of said candidate.  try again pls

tia

Sugar Dick

wut?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 09:56:45 PM »

tia

Sugar Dick

wut?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 07:16:03 AM »

tia

Sugar Dick

try what again?

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 09:08:53 AM »
O'Donnell's 15 minutes came and went. Her ultra social conservative idiocy spilled out and everyone went running..including the moderates.