Author Topic: Deadliest Catch  (Read 3893 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Deadliest Catch
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2011, 09:23:07 PM »
Wait, is Whale Watchers different from Whale Wars?  Forgive my low WWIQ (apply that as an and/or).

Whale Wars:

There was one episode where the Japs harpooned a whale right in front of the criminal tree hugging pussies. That's the only moment worth watching in the entire show

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2011, 09:25:46 PM »
Wait, is Whale Watchers different from Whale Wars?  Forgive my low WWIQ (apply that as an and/or).

ha ha.  yeah, wars, not watchers.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2011, 09:49:17 PM »
Thought there was more than one.  Was about to :ohno:

So this deadliest catch guy.  He fishing for crabs, or a bunch of stuff, or what?  Need a rundown on the most exciting parts of this show if I am ever to watch.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2011, 03:54:51 AM »
Love the Whale Wars' cause but hate their tactics.  If someone really wanted to shutdown whaling ops (for a season) why not just shoot a stinger into that processing boat?  Not sure how hard it is to get your hands on a stinger but all sorts of poor ass mofos have them so you would think greenpeace could afford one.  :dunno:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 03:59:16 AM »
Also, I would like to hear Pike's input on why the Japanese should be allowed to harvest the whales.  Pretty sure that was banned.  And I'll give him bonus points if he never uses the word "research."