Author Topic: How would you respond? Dude gets 8 year old kid drunk.  (Read 17544 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How would you respond? Dude get's 8 year old kid drunk.
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2011, 11:53:19 PM »
Curious what types of charges a mom would get for doing drugs while pregnant.  Is a fetus considered a life in that instance?  Would the be some sort of assault charge or just some sort of negligence? 

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2011, 11:54:15 PM »
Curious what types of charges a mom would get for doing drugs while pregnant.  Is a fetus considered a life in that instance?  Would the be some sort of assault charge or just some sort of negligence? 

I only stated it as it seems to be a part of an overall behavior pattern.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2011, 11:55:01 PM »
Dammit, I'm going to have to start locking my doors at night. 

nobody has to know it was you that reported them.  give their info to trim or I and you can wash your hands of it (other than reporting future shitty stuff)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2011, 11:56:44 PM »

If abortion is legal than you think doing drugs while pregnant would be, too  :ck:

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2011, 11:57:35 PM »

nobody has to know it was you that reported them.  give their info to trim or I and you can wash your hands of it (other than reporting future shitty stuff)

Well, I'm just saying I don't need these people coming up to me at work saying, "somebody from CPS came over to our house last night asking about everclear and kids drinking, you know anything about that?"  I mean, there are knives and crap at my work.  
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2011, 11:58:40 PM »
Meant no offense dude, I am honestly curious about what charges she could face.  I'd post what I believe should be her punishment but this is a family board.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2011, 12:00:04 AM »

Well, I'm just saying I don't need these people coming up to me at work saying, "somebody from CPS came over to our house last night asking about everclear and kids drinking, you know anything about that?"  I mean, there are knives and crap at my work.  

yeah, good point.  eff that kid.  he's not your responsibility.  keep on living life bro.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2011, 12:00:49 AM »

nicname's wavering.  Another option if I had more time would be for us to have a pak at the worksite (I now realize it's a place where a pak could easily be had), and real-life PI the crap out of the juggalos.  But I probably couldn't do that until August.

I could probably get you a job in Wichita.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2011, 12:01:39 AM »
Meant no offense dude, I am honestly curious about what charges she could face.  I'd post what I believe should be her punishment but this is a family board.

Maybe not any, unless she was on some type of probation or something at the time. 

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2011, 12:07:50 AM »

nicname's wavering.  Another option if I had more time would be for us to have a pak at the worksite (I now realize it's a place where a pak could easily be had), and real-life PI the crap out of the juggalos.  But I probably couldn't do that until August.

I could probably get you a job in Wichita.

You know I really have no say in this matter anymore.  The information is out there.  Anyone of us could send this thread to the srs.  Only trim and I have any other info and it is minimal at best.  SRS are professionals, I'm sure they wouldn't just knock on the door and say, "hey, we heard you like to trick kids into getting drunk and do other stupid crap as parents."  They'll probably just start casing the joint for a while to see if anything turns up.  I wonder where they live, if neighbors have noticed anything suspect going on.  who knows, maybe they live in a shitty neighborhood and the neighbors all do the same type crap.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2011, 12:09:50 AM »
so you gave their info to trim?  good move is so.   :thumbs:

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: How would you respond? Dude gets 8 year old kid drunk.
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2011, 12:11:55 AM »
If I die from this you fuckers better not start giving me the Berringer/Meier/Box treatment.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2011, 12:13:47 AM »
If I die from this you fuckers better not start giving me the Berringer/Meier/Box treatment.

Avoid cliffs and airplanes

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2011, 12:15:24 AM »
Ever wonder what the little "Send topic" button at the top and bottom of threads does?  It lets you send a link to this thread to the SRS CPS lady with the question "How does the guy who brought this up get something done anonymously?  T-Y, Trim" in the e-mail.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2011, 12:15:46 AM »

I think that at the last pak I gave express instruction TO give me that treatment.  It's like a goEMAW roast.  The greatest honor that can be bestowed really.  

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2011, 12:16:55 AM »
Ever wonder what the little "Send topic" button at the top and bottom of threads does?  It lets you send a link to this thread to the SRS CPS lady with the question "How does the guy who brought this up get something done anonymously?  T-Y, Trim" in the e-mail.

goEMAW, always on the cutting edge of both bbsing and crime-fighting technology.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2011, 12:19:08 AM »
rough ridin' goemameat, is thereanything you can't do?

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2011, 12:27:31 AM »
Sounds like a fake story.  An 8 year old kid would spit that out so fast and refuse to take another sip.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2011, 12:32:39 AM »
Sounds like a fake story.  An 8 year old kid would spit that out so fast and refuse to take another sip.

no, I killed a jack and coke at a softball game as a toddler.  sdmom and sddad should have had the CPS called on them in hindsight. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2011, 12:34:24 AM »

no, I killed a jack and coke at a softball game as a toddler.  sdmom and sddad should have had the CPS called on them in hindsight. 

Well, by way of you posting that, they kind of have.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2011, 12:35:52 AM »
When I was like 14, I killed a crap ton of everclear and juice.  The night did not end up well.  Grain alcohol has very little taste, especially if you don't smell it.  (Like from a kids cup.  Not sure why an 8 yr old would be using a kids cup though.)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2011, 12:37:22 AM »

Well, by way of you posting that, they kind of have.

I will testify

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2011, 01:45:00 AM »
My biggest problem with all of this is that ICP is effing horrible, the fact that they could get this many followers is just mind blowing to me.. I'm from Detroit, nobody likes ICP here and they're from here, where are all these Juggalo's coming from ?? Do they even make music anymore ??  And there are women Juggalos too ?? Now they're reproducing, so yeah, they are getting their juggalo kids drunk, but I mean really, they're juggalo kids, you could alert the authorities and sure, they'll protect them.. Do we really want though ?? Wouldn't it not only be easier, but maybe even better if you just kept kind of hush hush about it and let nature run it's course..

We keep saving all these Juggalo kids, and they'll just keep reproducing and increasing in numbers and strength, and next thing you know all the sudden they have their own political party and start dominating major cities..

Have you guys NOT  seen Idiocracy !!

I mean yeah, they're kids and it's sad and all that, but they're juggalo kids, they're too far gone.. It appears were too late.. We can't save these Juggalo kids, but by not saving them were actually saving generations upon generations of potential future juggalo kids from suffering the very same tragic fate, or even existing at all.

Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2011, 01:50:33 AM »
 She then went on to say that when prego ladies smoke weed that their kids are born smarter.  

That's just good science.. I'm sure she's done the proper peer reviewed research/studies to reach that conclusion..

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2011, 01:52:53 AM »
Pretty damn sure Einstein's mom was a midnight toker.  Just sayin'.