Author Topic: Goldbond chowder  (Read 6384 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: Goldbond chowder
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 10:43:40 PM »
When my balls wanna sweat, they gonna sweat, but having a million tiny ice princesses massaging my sac does feel nice.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2011, 10:55:06 PM »
I do use the stuff and do enjoy it's menthol feeling on my ball sack/crotch.  First time I used it was pretty sure I had  an STD and wanted this to cure what I had.  Found out it was just some sweaty ball thing I had going on and not the dirty whore I was banging.   You still did me right Goldbond, you still did me right.  :thumbsup:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 11:06:16 PM »
It's ok. Not as good as you guys are making it out to be. It does feel ok though.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2011, 11:51:51 PM »
Was starting to get a little irritation today, dark leather seats + early summer heat & humidity = sweaty boxers.  Got home, applied some Gold Bond and BAM, problem solved.  :gocho:
:adios:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2011, 12:27:30 AM »
Guys if you are only using it on the balls for sweat then you are only harnessing half its power.  My Canadian friend who isn't me says it's great for chafed assholes when you're doing touristy stuff and walking a shitload every day (even if you're not fat and it's not sweaty, so suck on that jt).
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 01:07:09 AM »
If your "Canadian friend" gets sweaty balls and a chafed bad person from walking, he should lay off the maple syrup and bacon.  What remedy does he use for the single flight of stairs induced wheezing?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 01:13:34 AM »
Lifesaver when you live in Louisiana.  The swamp ass in the swampland is rough ridin' intolerable without it.  Two quotes about Goldbond:

"It's like your bad person just smoked a cool, refreshing menthol cigarette."
          --My cousin Tony

"It's like getting a rimjob from Peppermint Patty."
           --Coorsrinkin

:lol:

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 11:13:21 AM »
Is it OK if I buy a generic brand like "Top Care"?  The Gold Bond brand costs a lot more.   :shakesfist:

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 11:54:20 AM »
Is it OK if I buy a generic brand like "Top Care"?  The Gold Bond brand costs a lot more.   :shakesfist:

cough up the extra bones on this one, the brand name is a must.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »

Disagree, no difference b/w the generic I have and the GB that I have. Don't know if "Top Care" is the same as my generic.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2011, 01:50:22 PM »

Disagree, no difference b/w the generic I have and the GB that I have. Don't know if "Top Care" is the same as my generic.

Unless you use the green container or something, I would imagine the generic is just as good.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 01:58:36 PM »
If my junk is coated in GB chowder, do I let her know about it before hand or just let it be a tasty surprise?  Please answer seperately for:
a.) wife
b.) mistress
c.) gf
d.) street-walking tramp
e.) a & d

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 02:15:19 PM »
If my junk is coated in GB chowder, do I let her know about it before hand or just let it be a tasty surprise?  Please answer seperately for:
a.) wife
b.) mistress
c.) gf
d.) street-walking tramp
e.) a & d
Is saliva + GB taste more like pancake batter or crushed up aspirin. No way to answer your question without answering mine first.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 03:47:08 PM »
Wonder if this thread grossed out that one chick poster we have.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2011, 12:47:08 AM »
a.) wife
b.) mistress
c.) gf
d.) street-walking tramp
e.) a & d
Is saliva + GB taste more like pancake batter or crushed up aspirin. No way to answer your question without answering mine first.

Touché

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2011, 02:24:20 PM »
 :thumbs:

Offline tjames

• Fan
  • WILDCARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2011, 10:10:02 AM »
If my junk is coated in GB chowder, do I let her know about it before hand or just let it be a tasty surprise?  Please answer seperately for:
a.) wife
b.) mistress
c.) gf
d.) street-walking tramp
e.) a & d

I'm just young and dumb and full of cum, but for C. you should tell her, it makes for a really awkward moment when she realizes there is a chowder in that region and she goes into stage 5 cottonmouth.  As for the rest of them, B, like she cares she's just after your money, same with D.  Get real if you actually think A will ever find out.  
“All right, later dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”