Author Topic: Arizona  (Read 3136 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Arizona
« on: May 27, 2011, 12:24:57 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/25/jose-guerena-arizona-_n_867020.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk3|66223

Which is more in danger, the 2nd Amendment or the 4th?  I don't think I'm moving to Arizona any time soon.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Arizona
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 12:32:53 PM »
Sheriff Joe strikes again. That mary ju wana is pretty terrible stuff amirite?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 01:13:19 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/25/jose-guerena-arizona-_n_867020.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk3|66223

Which is more in danger, the 2nd Amendment or the 4th?  I don't think I'm moving to Arizona any time soon.

:didnotread:

LOL at linking to the Huffington AOL Post though.  Who gives a eff what some unpaid blogger thinks?  I have read some of the most pathetic constitutional analysis in my life on that site.  It's like all the rejects that couldn't get into lawshool, but really want to be on Journal free lance over on that wasteland.  And libs have the nerve to trash on FOX.  GMAFB

Tortuga, you assistance is requested in the Patriot Act Thread.  IIRC, you are very outspoken against that act.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 01:45:22 PM »
Sheriff Joe strikes again. That mary ju wana is pretty terrible stuff amirite?

WRONG

This was in pima county.  Not Maricopa Co. 

pima co. is Tucson, home of sherriff dumstick...errr....dupnik.  Conveniently he said we should wait to hold judgment on what the officers did, unlike when Giffords was shot, we had to judge right away that it was talk radio and the Tea Party.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 02:53:55 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP0f00_JMak&feature=player_embedded

Just so you don't have to click on the link Sugar.  They killed a Iraq vet in his own home on a raid.  No evidence found/released yet.  This video was released after the media challenged the police's attempt to seal the records.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 02:54:44 PM »

:didnotread:

LOL at linking to the Huffington AOL Post though.  Who gives a eff what some unpaid blogger thinks?  I have read some of the most pathetic constitutional analysis in my life on that site.  It's like all the rejects that couldn't get into lawshool, but really want to be on Journal free lance over on that wasteland.  And libs have the nerve to trash on FOX.  GMAFB

Tortuga, you assistance is requested in the Patriot Act Thread.  IIRC, you are very outspoken against that act.

The guy who wrote it is a libertarian who writes for reason.  But whatever.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 03:17:35 PM »
90-95% percent of evidence cops use to get search warrants is invented/planted or consists of perjurious statements.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 03:45:30 PM »
90-95% percent of evidence cops use to get search warrants is invented/planted or consists of perjurious statements.

Link?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 04:15:23 PM »

Link?

anon.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 04:32:34 PM »

Link?

anon.

I used to have to help the cops get their search warrant applications in order in the middle of the night.  Your figures are way high.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 05:00:56 PM »
I used to have to help the cops get their search warrant applications in order in the middle of the night.  Your figures are way high.

89-94%?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 09:17:59 PM »

89-94%?

I would just say "some".

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 03:19:56 PM »

:facepalm:

even the creatons that are the public defenders don't feel this way
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 03:53:38 PM »
my evidence actually indicates that it is 100%, but i allowed for some variance.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 05:11:44 PM »
I know this lady who is probably late 30s or early 40s.  She graduated from Washburn Law about a year ago and was practically begging for a job (any job) for like 9 months before landing at the public defenders office.  Good thing I'm not a KU alum and would never have to have someone like her "defend" me in a courtroom.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 10:50:45 PM »
I know this lady who is probably late 30s or early 40s.  She graduated from Washburn Law about a year ago and was practically begging for a job (any job) for like 9 months before landing at the public defenders office.  Good thing I'm not a KU alum and would never have to have someone like her "defend" me in a courtroom.

Billy Rork (Washburn alum) is one of the best defense lawyers in the state of Kansas. 

:facepalm:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 11:32:47 PM »
Didn't say anything about Washburn Law's reputation BHB.  You gotta stop being so damn BH all the time bro, it can't be good for your health.  I know quite a few Ichabods practicing and they almost all seem very capable.  I was making fun of public defenders, who are generally horrible.  Your need to seek validation for everything is absolutely tragic dude.  No wonder you chase chubbies, your self esteem has to be unbelievably low.  I worry if you will last long in OR, with the :goodbyecruelworld: rate being so high.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 11:44:50 PM »
Didn't say anything about Washburn Law's reputation BHB.  You gotta stop being so damn BH all the time bro, it can't be good for your health.  I know quite a few Ichabods practicing and they almost all seem very capable.  I was making fun of public defenders, who are generally horrible.  Your need to seek validation for everything is absolutely tragic dude.  No wonder you chase chubbies, your self esteem has to be unbelievably low.  I worry if you will last long in OR, with the :goodbyecruelworld: rate being so high.

What validation am I seeking?  I just enjoy pointing out how much of an idiot you are, Mr. Wichita. 

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 12:03:02 AM »
And yet you actually just make yourself look like an idiot, repeatedly.  This whole BBSing thing just may not be your thing dude.  Unless there's a BBS for millionaire trust fund holders...  Nah, they'd probably just make you look stupid there too.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 04:07:14 AM »
And yet you actually just make yourself look like an idiot, repeatedly.  This whole BBSing thing just may not be your thing dude.  Unless there's a BBS for millionaire trust fund holders...  Nah, they'd probably just make you look stupid there too.

I clown you like a $2 whore on a daily basis.  You're just too much of a hayseed to realize it. 

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 05:06:54 AM »
Wow!  Clowns, whores, and hayseed smack from a Topekan.  I've seen it all now.  At least I know whose sock HP is now.