Author Topic: Things conservatives say/do that are silly  (Read 8461 times)

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Things conservatives say/do that are silly
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2011, 05:17:01 AM »
I wish they would run my life from cradle to grave and take away all my money/savings/capital.

you trust them to run your wars on drugs, terror, immigration...the list goes on. You rely on government in so many aspects of your life that you don't even realized it anymore...You're than entitled.

I expect them to run defense and border access.  I don't trust them to run border access anymore.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Things conservatives say/do that are silly
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2017, 09:41:31 AM »
I get so dang angry sometimes at rigid stuck in the mud diehard conservatives Congressthingies that want to die on a worthless hill to prove to conservative malignant shake down artists that they are worthy of receiving money they stole from dimwits and old people.
   Just read some conservative members of Congress say they will never vote for DACA; got to stop the invasion of illegals.   There are more important things to wave your big conservative wallies at.   You are just pissing people off at the Republican party.  Your hill dying is going to cost us the war.  Ignoramuses, do what is right.  Placate the left, pass DACA legislation, and do important stuff then. Don't be a moron.