Author Topic: friends  (Read 7107 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: friends
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 04:26:00 PM »
Through GPC I have met and partied with NovemberEleven, CocoMonkey, ManHatter, MjRod,  Leland... the list goes on.  it's probably bene 8 or 9 years since I've seen any of them.  I'm an old timer.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2011, 04:44:52 PM »
haven't met anyone. nor do i plan to.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2011, 05:02:34 PM »

You son of a bitch.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2011, 05:36:29 PM »
Through GPC I have met and partied with NovemberEleven, CocoMonkey, ManHatter, MjRod,  Leland... the list goes on.  it's probably bene 8 or 9 years since I've seen any of them.  I'm an old timer.

wow. what an interesting group. i've never met manhatter, but consider him one of my best friends in the world

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2011, 05:36:50 PM »

automatic friends. what's to hate?

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »

wow. what an interesting group. i've never met manhatter, but consider him one of my best friends in the world

Think Bret Venables only better looking, nicer, and better smelling.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 08:59:40 PM »
I think I might be too old to party with you guys.  I would say hello if I saw any of you in public; but I would probably just be a drag on whatever social gathering you guys were having.

Unless my wife in kids were out of town.

Damn Wife & kids  :shakesfist:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 10:34:54 PM »
Had a 3-way with okcat's wife and sister.

:lol:  

As far as meeting other posters, I know who Trim is because I sit in section 17, but have not yet introduced myself because I don't think we would get along that great.  
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 05:34:09 PM by Deez Nutz »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 10:40:37 PM »
I think I might be too old to party with you guys.  I would say hello if I saw any of you in public; but I would probably just be a drag on whatever social gathering you guys were having.

Unless my wife in kids were out of town.

Damn Wife & kids  :shakesfist:

That's the spirit  :pbj:

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 10:46:43 PM »
when all of you met each other the first time, did you have to describe your appearance to each other beforehand?  how do you even know for sure these dudes all are who you say you are to each other.  FYI, I wear glasses (nice ones).  I have a solid handshake.  If I know I'm looking at a bunch of goemawers (and I have no way of knowing this), I plan on  :emawkid: or  :ck: at them to check their credentials.  If I see a responding  :emawkid: or  :ck:, I may not join you at first because I trust no one.  Just be patient, jfc.  See you at the next game or large sports-related function, guys! 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 10:53:55 PM »
when all of you met each other the first time, did you have to describe your appearance to each other beforehand?  how do you even know for sure these dudes all are who you say you are to each other.  FYI, I wear glasses (nice ones).  I have a solid handshake.  If I know I'm looking at a bunch of goemawers (and I have no way of knowing this), I plan on  :emawkid: or  :ck: at them to check their credentials.  If I see a responding  :emawkid: or  :ck:, I may not join you at first because I trust no one.  Just be patient, jfc.  See you at the next game or large sports-related function, guys! 

I've thought about this as well. I've gotten a goEMAW vibe from a few people before but never knew how to ask. Usually goEMAW shirts are a giveaway. I've thought about dropping "95" or something to see if they pick up on it.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 10:55:09 PM »
As far as meeting other posters, I know who Trim is because I sit in section 17, but have not yet introduced myself because I don't think we would get along that great.  

:dubious:

I've thought about this as well. I've gotten a goEMAW vibe from a few people before but never knew how to ask. Usually goEMAW shirts are a giveaway. I've thought about dropping "95" or something to see if they pick up on it.

:combofan:

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 11:06:38 PM »

:dubious:

:combofan:

thx, I'll practice and get really good at it.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 11:08:39 PM »
 :zip:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2011, 06:54:12 AM »

'hatter currently tearing into stanford on gpc.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2011, 07:19:55 AM »

If you are planning to meet someone you will know them right when they walk in.  The first people I met iirc were Rusty/Clams and they stuck out because we all had kind of stupid grins on our faces when we saw each other at the bar.  Both really good d00ds fwiw. 

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2011, 07:44:24 AM »

'hatter currently tearing into stanford on gpc.

I thought it was pretty awesome when we were at Rusty's and before we walked in 'Hatter looked at us and said something like... "If any of you call me Manhatter in here I'll murder you."  :love:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2011, 08:02:52 AM »
I said "KOUGS" to kougar24 once
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »
i was supposed to pak in stillwater last year, but didn't get there in time.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 09:42:01 AM »

Sure you didn't. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2011, 10:06:28 AM »
I like some people from here.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2011, 10:30:51 AM »

Sure you didn't. 

:shakesfist:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2011, 05:37:29 PM »
i tried to pak at vegaspak. :frown:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2011, 05:45:13 PM »
I've had the pleasure of meeting Limestone, Pete, and wabash909.  Them's good people.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2011, 05:58:21 PM »
I know 1 person  :peek:

....but not from goEMAW  :blindfold:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.