Author Topic: Israel  (Read 4656 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Israel
« on: May 19, 2011, 04:29:01 PM »
So Obama said they should go back to the pre 1967 borders or whatever. Of course Fox News is up in arms.

Really couldn't care less on this one though

However, I do think we should stop sucking Israels male genitals

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Israel
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 04:30:04 PM »
 :opcat:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 04:34:09 PM »
Ron Paul is your man if you want us to be less friendly with them
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 05:10:23 PM »
I want them on our side IMO.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 05:13:34 PM »
LOL at thinking Israel has any other choice but to be on our side, despite what we say.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 08:00:06 PM »
So Obama said they should go back to the pre 1967 borders or whatever. Of course Fox News is up in arms.

Really couldn't care less on this one though

However, I do think we should stop sucking Israels male genitals

Using liberal logic and intuition, I believe this makes Obama antisemitic.  This makes sense, using the results of right-winged investigations, since Obama is Muslim.

I'm sure there are some hillbilly's down in Lawrentucky that wish the U.S. could go back to 1967 so this "boy" would stop being president.

In all seriousness, this helps nothing and is really bizarre.  Rent the movie Lawrence of Arabia and you'll understand.  In the mean time, the economy is a dump.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 06:59:06 PM »
I really like the stance Obama has taken on Israel and Palestine.   Ever since WWII and the creation of Israel, Palestinians have gotten royally mumped over.  Nice of us to throw them a bone on this.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 07:14:43 PM »
I really like the stance Obama has taken on Israel and Palestine.   Ever since WWII and the creation of Israel, Palestinians have gotten royally mumped over.  Nice of us to throw them a bone on this.

This is very true. They keep taking the shaft over and over again. But as long as the flag waving sheeple of the USA believe that Israel has some sort of "God given" right to be there, then the violence there will never stop

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 07:21:59 PM »
And that doesn't mean I think Israel should be wiped off the map, but they should get out of their chauvinistic douche paradigm that has plagued that whole region for 5 decades now...

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 06:52:27 PM »
Hamas runs "Palestine" you dumbfucks.

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 05:25:49 PM »
The best way for Israel to get the messiah to back them is to rename the country "Israelistan"

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 05:35:32 PM »
i LOVE pike's politics.

(did i use apostrophe correct?)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 05:38:36 PM »
i LOVE pike's politics.

(did i use apostrophe correct?)

:love: :love: :love:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 10:02:31 PM »
This is the same stance George W. Bush took on Israel, and it's the same stance pretty much every United Nations country in the world supports.  The Republicans are a bunch of old, racist white men who think that President Obama is a "mysterious" black man, and they won't support anything he does, no matter how centrist it truly is in nature.  These people are flat-out insane.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »
This is the same stance George W. Bush took on Israel, and it's the same stance pretty much every United Nations country in the world supports.  The Republicans are a bunch of old, racist white men who think that President Obama is a "mysterious" black man, and they won't support anything he does, no matter how centrist it truly is in nature.  These people are flat-out insane.

Usually disagree with you on well....anything, but you just described the Tea Party in a nutshell

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 10:05:17 PM »

Usually disagree with you on well....anything, but you just described the Tea Party in a nutshell

The main thing that separates us politically is that you believe government is worthless, and I believe government serves a much-needed purpose. 

:ck:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 10:33:55 PM »

Pfffft, just another close-minded bigoted liberal who watches too much fakes news on msnbc.

Anyone else not surprised BMW hates jews???   Hey BMW, Hitler called, he's got a tee time set for White supremacist thirty.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 09:11:58 AM »
Congrats for outing yourself as a racer, beems.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »
Congrats for outing yourself as a racer, beems.

wut

:flush:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 10:16:17 PM »

I can only assume he's using the toilet as a metaphor to what he and Hitler like doing to our jewish friends.

BMW's hatred for jews seeps out of his skin, onto his keyboard and into this website.  Disgusting.  Even the Klanspeople featured on fake news channel msnbc wouldn't dare go this far.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 10:30:55 PM »

Can this foreign policy be any more incoherent?

Fight a half dozen wars against terrorism, while simultaneously calling for a sovereign state for terrorist group and US enemy Hamas.  Oh and if that isn't stupid enough, lets carve that sovereign state out of the only stable country in the middle east, which happens to be the Unites States only ally in the middle east.

What defense is there to this asinine position?  I want someone who actually thinks this idea makes any sense to articulate why it makes sense.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2011, 08:34:12 AM »
Fight a half dozen wars against terrorism, while simultaneously calling for a sovereign state for terrorist group and US enemy Hamas.

painting a pretty broad brush to say all Palestinians want violence or that a terrorist group like Hamas will always be their leadership.  I would say that the extremists are the only ones heard and are given leadership roles because they hold corrupt elections (see Abbas).

A Jewish state and a Palestinian state can co-exist. That's Obama stance. What's more clear than that?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2011, 10:36:47 PM »
Fight a half dozen wars against terrorism, while simultaneously calling for a sovereign state for terrorist group and US enemy Hamas.

painting a pretty broad brush to say all Palestinians want violence or that a terrorist group like Hamas will always be their leadership.  I would say that the extremists are the only ones heard and are given leadership roles because they hold corrupt elections (see Abbas).

A Jewish state and a Palestinian state can co-exist. That's Obama stance. What's more clear than that?

:Epic Fail:

Palestinian Gaza is run by Hamas, check

Obama says Palestine and Israel can co-exist, so it must be true.  :facepalm:  :naivete on roids:

If this is the closest we're going to get to someone actually articulating how this foreign policy decision is coherent, I guess it's safe to say it's not.