Author Topic: Things Libs say/do that are silly  (Read 6185 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Things Libs say/do that are silly
« on: May 17, 2011, 06:36:48 PM »
If you recycle you are liberal

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Things Libs say/do that are silly
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 06:37:50 PM »

Hate all corporations while simultaneously purchasing every Apple product manufactured.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 06:41:32 PM »

Talk about legalizing marijuana because it could be taxed.

Talk about oil being a finite natural resource, while saying marijuana would be a cash crop in the US [as if land is not a finite natural resource].

Talk about how studies show marijuana is safer than alcohol.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 06:42:28 PM »

Wear horned rimmed glasses.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 06:53:13 PM »

Talk about oil being a finite natural resource, while saying marijuana would be a cash crop in the US [as if land is not a finite natural resource].

It could be legalized and taxed  :ck:

Lol at the former because it's true, weed already is a cash crop in the US in which we lose billions in tax revenue each year by not legalizing it

Marijuana is actually a lot safer than alcohol

And i'm not a liberal.

/thread

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 07:05:37 PM »
Bush policies caused the mortgage collapse.

Caution: liberals may find the following racist and homophobic.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 07:36:50 PM »
Have beards.  (Go shave your face, you hippie bastards!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 08:33:55 PM »

worry about how much taxes someone else pays

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 08:35:09 PM »

drive 800lb. hybrid cars b/c of the superb gas mileage

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 08:38:55 PM »
Believe in AGW

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 08:45:01 PM »

skeptical of people who work for "profits"

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 09:10:26 PM »
Your money belongs to all Americans.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2011, 09:13:06 PM »

Ronald Reagan caused the subprime mortgage crisis (stupider older libs)

Ronald Reagan caused the S&L crisis (older libs)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 09:15:16 PM »

"Studies have shown ________"

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2011, 09:16:07 PM »

Clarence Thomas has done nothing for his race

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 09:21:06 PM »
Google chimes in

Ten Stupid Things Liberals Do to Mess-up Everyone’s Life.

I wrote this a long time ago.  But with Democrats firmly back in charge, I think it's good to remind ourselves of some basic truths:

1. Stupid Economics: Liberals don’t understand some of the basic facts of economics.  Fact one, the law of diminishing returns and, fact two, that everything, and I mean everything, has a cost (often expressed as “there’s no such thing as a free lunch.”).  Liberal thinking requires one to believe that human-devised solutions can solve problems at little or no cost.  But the law of diminishing returns guarantees that there are no perfect solutions, and no free lunch means there are only tradeoffs of various costs.  The law of diminishing returns works when you clean your house.  An hour’s work can make a large difference.  The next hour, the results get less.  If you decide you’ll spend as much time as needed to have as clean a house as possible eventually you’ll be scrubbing the individual carpet fibers, working very hard, and not making much progress (diminishing returns) meanwhile the dishes are piling up in the sink and you have no time to work to earn money to eat (the costs).  Which leads us to . . .

2. Stupid Priorities: If having the cleanest house possible regardless of the cost is a stupid goal because of the law of diminishing returns, imagine the goal of having the cleanest environment possible.  And yet that is what liberals want: perfect solutions.  After TWA 800 exploded Vice President Al Gore stated that no matter how safe air travel was, it must be made safer.  In other words, it must be made so safe that no plane ever crashes (and even then it could be safer: people still might stub their toe getting on or off a plane).  There is no way, short of grounding all aircraft, to eliminate all airplane crashes and yet the man most likely to succeed Bill Clinton thinks this is possible.  This is a typical example of liberal stupid priorities for not only is it impossible, but trying to do it will invariably do more harm than good as resources are diverted from useful projects (like improving and updating the air traffic control system which would have a significant effect on airline safety) to stupid ones like attempting to build a plane that is immune to the laws of physics.  This is again not realizing that there is a point of diminishing returns as you approach the asymptote of perfection.  But the liberal worldview is one of absolutes.  You don’t eliminate as many plane crashes as economically feasible, but all.  And for crying out loud, you don’t have poverty because that’s not compassionate.

3. Stupid Compassion: Jesus said the poor will always be with us.  To a liberal, that’s just not compassionate.  We can eliminate poverty, hang the cost, just like we can make the environment sparkly clean (as if it ever were) and stop planes from obeying the laws of gravity.  To accept poverty is not compassionate.  The problem is the very people they are attempting to help become dependent on their largess.  Then the question becomes: is it compassionate to breed dependency?  Is it compassionate to give an alcoholic a drink?  In both cases the answer is no.  But liberals don’t think in those terms.  Where, however, is their compassion for the child forced into poverty because their desire to save some spotted owl destroyed her father’s job?  They’d probably accuse you of intolerance if you point that out.

4. Stupid Tolerance: The bastard child of compassion is tolerance.  Liberals want society to tolerate an awful lot.  There is hardly a deviance the left doesn’t think everyone should tolerate.  Yes, you should tolerate that “homeless” man chasing you down the street demanding money.  Only an intolerant bigot (and bigotry is on their short-list on intolerables) doesn’t want openly gay men as their son’s scout leader.  And we should tolerate the criminal because it’s not his fault, its society’s fault.  And that’s an attitude that leads to . . .

5. Stupid Crime Control: To liberals, the only bad guys are businessmen, gun owners, and Hitler (who they once made “peace in our time” with).  So instead of dealing harshly with wrongdoers they want to just get along.  Since it’s society’s fault, the criminal needs only to be rehabilitated.  Meanwhile, the “rehabilitated offender” goes out and harms another person -- I mean “re-offends” -- over and over and over again.  And where, you may ask, is the liberal compassion for the victims of these criminals?  Not on their radar screen; they have offenders to save and rights to protect because liberals very much believe in . . .

6. Stupid Rights: Stupid rights go beyond “you have the right to remain silent.” Liberals have made up rights out of whole cloth.  Felons have the right to cable TV; women have the right to murder inconvenient offspring.  And everyone has the right to “a living wage job,” health care, and sex without responsibility.  They believe that if everyone got all they are “entitled” to then social problems will disappear.  After all, we are all born angels and if our self-esteem is just lovingly maintained we will become happy, healthy adults. Which is the basis for all liberal education failures for the past 30 years, or what is really . . .

7. Stupid Education: Children are not born angels and corrupted by society.  They are born barbarians and, it is hoped, civilized by society.  I have three boys, I know this one from personal experience.  But not liberals, who believe in the angels theory.  And they base their education monopoly (read: public education) on it.  If only you don’t bruise the poor psyche of the child he (like the “rehabilitated offender”) will become a productive member of society.  So education becomes “feel good about yourself” not “learn this or else.”  They don’t realize that self-esteem comes from accomplishment, not babying (The time in school I felt best about myself was when I earned an “A” from the toughest chemistry teacher in the free world).  But liberals are smart enough to disregard 50,000 years of what’s worked for their pet theories, something I call . . .

8. Stupid Elitism: Liberals are so much smarter than the rest of us (just ask them).  They are so much smarter than everyone who’s ever lived since man climbed down from the trees (apple in hand), that if they decide that paying people to be poor will eliminate poverty, by god, it will.  If they decide lowering the costs of committing a crime by rehabilitating instead of punishing will eliminate crime, you can take it to the bank.  If they decide they can keep planes in the sky, stop global fill-in-the-blank-crisis-of-the-week, educate children with warm, fuzzy feelings, then they can.  And if you don’t share their beliefs, then you’re just some dumb idiot who needs their compassionate tolerant meddling in your life which leads to . . .

9. Stupid Meddling: Since liberals are smarter than you, you should just let them run the show.  They should decide how well your eggs are cooked, how safe your car is and what speed you should drive it, if you should drive it or take the bus, how many outlets you should have in your house, how many fire exits, how many smoke detectors, what your water heater is to be set to, what type of clothing your child should wear to bed, what medicines you take, how many and what kind of firearms you should own (zero, ultimately), where and when you can smoke, and how much water your toilet flushes or . . .

10. Stupid Toilets: Thanks to the Energy Policy Act of 1992 you can not (legally) buy a toilet in the United States of America -- the land of the free and home of the three extra flushes -- that will do the job in one flush.  Because a liberal decided you need to save water.  You don’t save water of course, just like planes still fall out of the sky and there’s still poverty and crime.  You flush three, four times to do the job of one flush.  (And don’t get me started about those low-flow showerheads.)  Liberals say they want to keep the government out of our bedrooms.  Yeah, so it can set up shop in the bathroom.

The only solution to this and the other stupid things liberals do to mess up everyone’s lives is to vote them out of power.  No matter how many flushes it takes.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »
More google, these are funny

"He's been out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building day-care facilities,... and these people are extremely grateful." - Democratic Senator Patty Murray on Osama bin Laden

"I haven't committed a crime, what I have done is fail to comply with the law." - New York City Mayor David Dinkins reacting to accusations that he didn't pay his taxes

"Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe." - Diane Feinstein, who carried a concealed weapon after claiming to be the target of a terrorist group.

"If the...if he...if is means is and never has been, that is not - that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement." - President Bill Clinton stumbling on the definition of the word "is"

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"If crime went down one hundred percent, it would still be fifty times higher than it should be." -- Councilman John Bowman, Washington D.C.

"I will stand up and struggle, as others have, to try to get that right balance between violence, and sex, ... and things." - John Kerry on ABC News

"Those who died in the earthquake, their lives will never be the same again." - Barbara Boxer Senator from California

"I believe that gays and lesbians deserve to have the same rights as homosexuals." - Rev. Al Sharpton in 2002

"Outside of the killings, we have one of the lowest crime rates in the country." - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

"A zebra does not change its spots." - Al Gore, attacking President George Bush in 1992

"The police are not here to create disorder. They are here to preserve disorder." - Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley during the infamous 1968 Democratic National Convention

"I was embarrassed to wear it." - Senator Diane Feinstein on wearing an American flag pin

"I'm not a chauvinist, obviously...I believe in women's rights for every woman but my own." - Chicago Mayor Harold Washington

"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian." - Hillary Clinton in a 1997 interview with the Richmond Times-Dispatch

"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees." - Bill Clinton in an August 12, 1993 speech

"Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American people... and betrayed their trust."- The 12th Congressional District hopeful Bill Clinton during the Nixon Watergate investigations

"The last time I checked, the Constitution said, 'of the people, by the people and for the people.' That's what the Declaration of Independence says." - Bill Clinton quoting The Gettysburg Address during a 1996 campaign stop

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2011, 11:30:28 PM »
Why would I give two fucks if an openly gay man led my hypothetical son's scout troop? The only thing that matters is whether the man is a pedophile or not.

/nitpick

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 12:45:25 PM »

Lol at the former because it's true, weed already is a cash crop in the US in which we lose billions in tax revenue each year by not legalizing it

And i'm not a liberal.

/thread

Yeah, this isn't something anyone can deny.  If so, they are working off of antiquated notions.

Legalize it, tax the crap out of it, and be done with it.  Use the money for education or something.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 12:48:36 PM »
mods, please rename thread "Fwd Chain Emails From Your Grandfather"

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2011, 01:39:28 PM »

And i'm not a liberal.

/thread

Yeah, this isn't something anyone can deny.  If so, they are working off of antiquated notions.

Legalize it, tax the crap out of it, and be done with it.  Use the money for education or something.

You do realize that, like cigarettes, if you tax the crap out of something, it still creates a black market.  And you're right back where you started.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 01:46:49 PM »
Blame George W. Bush for everything.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 01:51:16 PM »

And i'm not a liberal.

/thread

You do realize that, like cigarettes, if you tax the crap out of something, it still creates a black market.  And you're right back where you started.

Yea, probably wouldn't want to tax the crap out of it, but a reasonable tax will work. I think the tens of millions of tokers in the 25-90 range would buy from legitimate sources. Some black market is unavoidable, but I see that more as a home grown source rather than smuggled into the country.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 01:53:59 PM »

And i'm not a liberal.

/thread

What would you call the market for marijuana that exists right now?   
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 01:56:34 PM by wetwillie »
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 02:17:22 PM »
I thought all you people were internet libertarians now?  still just plain old boring christian fundamentalists?   :zzz: