Author Topic: Could you get away with murder?  (Read 8465 times)

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Could you get away with murder?
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 11:52:49 AM »
stab somebody with an icicle (like from the edge of your roof or whatever).  boom, no evidence when it melts.

kinda creepy that this board has tons of good ways to kill someone and get away with it, though.   :horrorsurprise:

Like you've never thought of pushing someone off a cliff then telling the authorities they slipped.

Offline jdagg2003

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 11:56:51 AM »
take a large syringe with a needle, fill syringe full of air, insert needle into their vein, pump the air into their vein.

Doesn't work, maybe with a Giant turkey Injector things, but not a syringe.

I watch alot of Dexter so I could probably get away with it, dont know were I would put a body though
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:03:18 PM by jdagg2003 »

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 12:01:36 PM »
I'd personally like to try it on a couple of people who post on this site.  Well, on this thread actually.  And I think if I didn't cover my tracks well enough and got caught my punishment wouldn't be too bad.  They'd treat it like someone who kills used up prostitutes, not find me for like 15 years and hope I can kill as many of you as possible.   :eye:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 12:02:19 PM »
EMAWmeister murdered someone and now he's looking for tips on how to not get caught.

:horrorsurprise:

Well IF I DID IT...

I would have popped out of the woods on k-10, lit up some car with a semi-auto rifle and then ran for my life.

All while masked, of course.

:horrorsurprise: Hold off while a red Titan is driving by please

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2011, 12:12:10 PM »
dont know were I would put a body though

It would never be found amongst the junk in your car.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2011, 12:13:14 PM »
Could I? Yes.

Because I did!

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »
take a large syringe with a needle, fill syringe full of air, insert needle into their vein, pump the air into their vein.

Doesn't work, maybe with a Giant turkey Injector things, but not a syringe.

I watch alot of Dexter so I could probably get away with it, dont know were I would put a body though

Son of a bitch, guess i'd be looking at beating an attempted murder charge
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2011, 01:46:42 PM »
My friend told me his family has a bunch of oil wells on their property and the best way would be to drop the body down there. Don't know how that works, I'd guess it just mashes up and blends into the oil?  :dunno:

I'd probably kill them Dexter style, with plastic enclosing the room.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2011, 03:59:49 PM »
The secret is to pick someone with no connection to you, so you aren't included in the list of suspects with motive.

It helps if you don't have a police record, not even a DUI, as that means you are in the system.

Once you do it, don't get off on it and do it again.  Once you establish a pattern of a serial killer, you'll start making mistakes.

Finally, have a decent plan to dispose of the body.  With all the vast Kansas prairie at your disposal, I am surprised so many missing bodies turn up. 

Along those lines, you need to be of the character that you are doing it just for the joy of watching a man die before your eyes and knowing you are responsible for it.  Which is quite nice if done correctly.  You don't do it to impress other people.  You don't do it because you want to hurt the guy (gives you motive, which makes you a suspect).  You do it because you want to experience the taking of another life.

I knew the a guy back in the 1980s (went to school with his sister, actually) who is now serving consecutive life terms for murdering two children.  He made the mistake of burying those children too shallow, and in a field that would be plowed come spring, so they were easily found.  Take note. 

You don't want to do children, by the way.  They're considered "heinous" crimes, according to the law, and the lawmakers go after you harder.

But if one of you disappeared, and the person who made you disappear seemed harmless and normal with no real need to brag about it, how long before the police would give up trying to find you?

Makes a person think.  Doesn't it?

creepiest post in the history of goEMAW.com

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2011, 04:17:58 PM »
The secret is to pick someone with no connection to you, so you aren't included in the list of suspects with motive.

It helps if you don't have a police record, not even a DUI, as that means you are in the system.

Once you do it, don't get off on it and do it again.  Once you establish a pattern of a serial killer, you'll start making mistakes.

Finally, have a decent plan to dispose of the body.  With all the vast Kansas prairie at your disposal, I am surprised so many missing bodies turn up. 

Along those lines, you need to be of the character that you are doing it just for the joy of watching a man die before your eyes and knowing you are responsible for it.  Which is quite nice if done correctly.  You don't do it to impress other people.  You don't do it because you want to hurt the guy (gives you motive, which makes you a suspect).  You do it because you want to experience the taking of another life.

I knew the a guy back in the 1980s (went to school with his sister, actually) who is now serving consecutive life terms for murdering two children.  He made the mistake of burying those children too shallow, and in a field that would be plowed come spring, so they were easily found.  Take note. 

You don't want to do children, by the way.  They're considered "heinous" crimes, according to the law, and the lawmakers go after you harder.

But if one of you disappeared, and the person who made you disappear seemed harmless and normal with no real need to brag about it, how long before the police would give up trying to find you?

Makes a person think.  Doesn't it?

creepiest post in the history of goEMAW.com

Not even close.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 04:52:06 PM »
a lot of people make the mistake of overthinking body disposal.  you don't want to go to such lengths that there is a significant risk that someone will see you disposing of the body, or even just see you out where there is no reason to be out and about.

when was the last time the police popped by to dig up your backyard anyway?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 04:59:06 PM »
EMAWmeister murdered someone and now he's looking for tips on how to not get caught.

:horrorsurprise:

Well IF I DID IT...

I would have popped out of the woods on k-10, lit up some car with a semi-auto rifle and then ran for my life.

All while masked, of course.

:horrorsurprise: Hold off while a red Titan is driving by please

Target ACQUIRED!!!!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 05:10:12 PM »
Look, I am not sure about the majority of the how, when, or especially the why, but I would imagine that strangulation with a cheap rope would be the least traceable way to pull something like this off.  Less messy too.

As for disposal, I would think taking advantage of the regional wildlife would be pretty easy...

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 05:11:49 PM by CNS Casey »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »
As for disposal, I would think taking advantage of the regional wildlife would be pretty easy...

some river beds dry up for a month or so...then are covered the rest of the year. Dig a fairly deep hole.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 05:13:27 PM »

some river beds dry up for a month or so...then are covered the rest of the year. Dig a fairly deep hole.

Friend of mine I hunt with once shot a deer right before dusk.  He wounded it pretty bad, but didn't drop it on the spot.  Anyway, it got dark very quick and we couldn't find it.  Went back immediately in the morning at dawn and all that was left was bone and antler. 

Coyotes are cleaning machines. 

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 05:19:11 PM »
a lot of people make the mistake of overthinking body disposal.  you don't want to go to such lengths that there is a significant risk that someone will see you disposing of the body, or even just see you out where there is no reason to be out and about.

do you need to read the nosy neighbors/hoa thread again?!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »

do you need to read the nosy neighbors/hoa thread again?!

Yeah, I don't know....

Guy that lives in my town used his back hoe to bury his old car then claimed it was stolen.  Insurance adjuster found his "stolen" car.   :surprised:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2011, 05:26:30 PM »
stab somebody with an icicle (like from the edge of your roof or whatever).  boom, no evidence when it melts.

kinda creepy that this board has tons of good ways to kill someone and get away with it, though.   :horrorsurprise:

Like you've never thought of pushing someone off a cliff then telling the authorities they slipped.

That's like, the easiest way to get caught. Push, Jump, Fall theory would tell the investigators EXACTLY what happened.

Offline jdagg2003

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2011, 07:38:56 PM »
dont know were I would put a body though

It would never be found amongst the junk in your car.

touché

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2011, 08:26:42 PM »
touché

:party:

There's a good chance I will never visit Overland Park hotspot Touché ever again.  :cry:

Offline Matt Siebrant's Left Hand

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm a Cat person
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2011, 01:00:01 PM »
Yes - it would be easy.

Now a challenge would be killing someone in broad daylight with several witnesses, like in a grocery store or something. I still think I would get away with it. They would probably bring me in for questioning and be all like "there is no way this guy is a criminal, release him and issue a public apology." Unless Caroline Mason from First 48 questioned me, then I would fold.
This guy did it. http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/05/13/canary.islands.supermarket.beheading/index.html    :eek:

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2011, 05:28:24 PM »
Getting away with murder in Colorado would be extremely easy. I honestly know 3 people with drop guns. So many places to dump a body. So many ways to make it look like suicide. So many natural predators to lure.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2011, 09:55:02 PM »
No reason to get within a thousand yards of the mark.  No need to dispose the body.  Just grind the barrel into dust and move on.