Author Topic: Hangovers  (Read 146184 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Hangovers
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2011, 05:36:47 PM »
what if you would drown?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2011, 05:43:17 PM »
what if you would drown?

I guess there would be a funeral.  :dunno:  Usually when I'm this drunk/hungover I would prefer drowning.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2011, 06:09:16 PM »
that would be hard to sleep like that. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2011, 06:33:46 PM »
Like this... only naked, drunk, passed out, and passed out looking at the ceiling.

My girlfriend was asleep.  She woke up when I was soaking up the carpet in the room and moving things.  She was drunk too so just asked if I had puked on any of her clothes and went back to sleep.  The next morning she was upset that she hadn't thought to take video footage.

So was the shower above your feet so it would hit your face or was it on the opposite side so it would hit your crotch?  Great story.  Did something like this when I was in Vegas but not anywhere close this.  :guythatbows:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2011, 06:35:17 PM »
Shower was hitting me in the face.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2011, 12:29:53 AM »
How much do you guys feel higher quality liquor eases hangovers?

I drank a 750ml of Svedka last night after downing beers starting at 10:30 a.m. This was probably a top 10 drinking performance for me, yet I was hangover free this morning. Typically I drink natty or the cheapest vodka/whiskey and my hangovers are devastating. Was this coincidence? placebo?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2011, 12:34:12 AM »
Don't know what's behind beings more/less hungover on certain days considering what was drank. Probably has to do with diet, sleep, water intake, etc.

But 'grats on the Top 10

Offline kstate16

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2011, 02:38:15 AM »
when you guys are hungover do you have like a weird, throbbing heart pump? Is my blood pressure messed up? I don't know if something is wrong with me or its just the hangover.  It's this and constantly being warm that is the worst part.

why can't i just drink til 4am 5 nights a week like freshman year and still feel fine the next day.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2011, 07:22:27 AM »
How much do you guys feel higher quality liquor eases hangovers?

I drank a 750ml of Svedka last night after downing beers starting at 10:30 a.m. This was probably a top 10 drinking performance for me, yet I was hangover free this morning. Typically I drink natty or the cheapest vodka/whiskey and my hangovers are devastating. Was this coincidence? placebo?
i think there's some truth to it, at least in concept.  however, i wouldn't consider Svedka a higher quality liquor. 

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2011, 07:33:47 AM »
when you guys are hungover do you have like a weird, throbbing heart pump? Is my blood pressure messed up? I don't know if something is wrong with me or its just the hangover.  It's this and constantly being warm that is the worst part.

why can't i just drink til 4am 5 nights a week like freshman year and still feel fine the next day.

I'm always very hot.  don't get the heart thing though.  sounds like you may die at any moment. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2011, 07:36:22 AM »
I've heard that the high quality thing is true for Vodka, not necessarily true for other alcohols though.

I'm always hot the next day after a good bender.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2011, 08:06:53 AM »
I've heard that the high quality thing is true for Vodka, not necessarily true for other alcohols though.

I'm always hot the next day after a good bender.

I am going to subject myself to serious scientific experimentation to determine if this is correct.

Clammy hands and feet aren't the worst physical symptoms of a hangover, but they drives me nuts.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2011, 08:11:51 AM »

I get this.  And it's not fun. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2011, 08:20:47 AM »
while we're on the subject, let's talk about next day pukers. it's noon now. you haven't had a drink in ten hours. for the love of god man, have some self respect and stop throwing up. you look pathetic.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2011, 08:21:40 AM »
while we're on the subject, let's talk about next day pukers. it's noon now. you haven't had a drink in ten hours. for the love of god man, have some self respect and stop throwing up. you look pathetic.

I have never thrown up from drinking or for anything else since I was roughly 10 years old.  but, one of my roomates used to puke until well passed noon the next day.  violent sounding dry heaves for hours on end. 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:23:15 AM by steve dave »

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2011, 08:22:39 AM »
I get the shits.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2011, 08:24:09 AM »
can confirm that i throw up way too much.  always have.  my gag reflex has a hair trigger. anything can set me off.  

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2011, 09:02:00 AM »
one of my roomates used to puke until well passed noon the next day.  violent sounding dry heaves for hours on end. 

yeah. i know some people like that as well. i would be incredibly ashamed personally.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2011, 01:16:23 PM »
It is nearly impossible for me to puke after a night of drinking.  Have tried to force the issue for the next morning's sake.  Just can't do it.  But I have thrown up the next morning about three times.  Every time was a very, very bad day. 

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »
Is this real life?
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2011, 12:13:25 PM »
yes

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2011, 12:14:30 PM »
eff
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2011, 03:23:56 PM »

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2012, 09:44:25 AM »
Is this real life?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2012, 09:55:51 AM »