Author Topic: Bin laden dead??  (Read 67868 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: Bin laden dead??
« Reply #375 on: May 04, 2011, 12:35:25 PM »
BreakingNews    President Obama has decided not to release photographs of Osama bin Laden's body, a senior official tells NBC News
7 minutes ago via breakingnews.com

:users:

good.  absolutely no reason to release them.  they'll end up on wikileaks soon for you d-bags that think you need to see it.

I agree. Really don't see any benefit.  al-qeada will put out an old tape of OBL anyway to show he's still alive, and claim the photo is photoshopped.

yeah, as seen by the birth certificate, if people want to believe something, nothing will change that.  a photo of a dead bin laden will just be met with "that's photoshopped" by the crazies.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 04, 2011, 12:36:18 PM »
I hope he is still alive and we are torturing the eff outta him  :pray:

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 04, 2011, 12:55:58 PM »
BreakingNews    President Obama has decided not to release photographs of Osama bin Laden's body, a senior official tells NBC News
7 minutes ago via breakingnews.com

:users:

good.  absolutely no reason to release them.  they'll end up on wikileaks soon for you d-bags that think you need to see it.

I agree. Really don't see any benefit.  al-qeada will put out an old tape of OBL anyway to show he's still alive, and claim the photo is photoshopped.

Don't know, they're acting like he's dead or at the very least captured right now. They're not denying anything, just promising revenge. That's actually the best evidence that he's gone.

Offline 5601js

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 04, 2011, 02:57:49 PM »

This. I'm amazed that a video of OBL has not been released yet.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 04, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »
Well, not even our best photoshoppers could make it convincing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 04, 2011, 04:06:35 PM »
"Yahhh Torture" . . . Obamabots.

Dude.  STOP trying to make Obamabots happen.  It's NOT going to happen.

Dax is going to be super pissed when he finds out that Obama campaigned on the exact scenario that played out in Pakistan on Sunday. Nothing like being butthurt over a politician fulfilling a campaign promise.

the drones are going to be pissed when they find out that had Bush done these things, they'd be screaming for impeachment louder than ever.  Wait, no they won't.  They're drones.

Bush built the machine. Obama focused it and pushed the button. Both deserve credit/blame depending on how you look at it.

Dax's understanding of foreign policy comes from FreeRepublic and wikipedia. Just ask him, Afghanistan is a high-value strategic target because maps. Also he has referred to Bush as a neo-liberal in foreign policy threads. He's absolutely correct, Bush largely advocated policies in line with neo-liberalism. However, it's like calling Alan Greenspan a neo-conservative in a discussion about interest rates -- it may be true but it has jack crap to do with the discussion. 

Wikipedia and Free Republic . . .  :lol: :lol: :lol:    If you want to delude yourself into believing that Afghanistan is simply about getting the Taliban and Al-Queda by all means don't let me stop you.   If you want to believe that Pakistan is simply about finding Terra-ist sanctuaries, knock yourself out.   Don't even bother looking at what's going on in terms of trying to exploit the natural resources of the 3 former Soviet "republics" right next to Af-Pak.  NATO and the West are slobbering all over that region just for the hell of it.

Plus I love the logic,  "well gosh, he campaigned on it, so golly, that's the right policy . . . yep he said it in the campaign, so that makes it right".   Fantastic thinking there Obamabots.

Would love to hear your foreign policy ideas Dax. I assume isolationism is what you want? Would also love your thoughts on the death of OBL, is it good or bad?

Have you used Wikipedia to look up neo-liberalism yet to figure out when its use would actually make sense in foreign policy discussions?

No 06 I read what people like Zbiginew Brzezinski have said, what various academics have said, and a significant amount of what is written in the foreign media. 

It has nothing at all to do with being an isolationist dumbass, and everything to do with understanding what the "war on terra" is all about.   It doesn't take a genius to understand that for example:  Chinese Oil Company(s) and sub-contractors are swarming all over North Africa, it's not hard to understand that there's going to be a major unleashing of diplomatic, intelligence and maybe even the military hammer when the Pakistani regime is swallowing Chinese nutsacks and then going and telling Karzai to do the same.   

Look at the outcry right now over OBL and golly, "them Pakistani's had to know . . . got damn Pakistani's".   At this juncture, a few more pieces of well placed information and the political shirt tucks will be marching on the Whitehouse demanding they invade Pakistan.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 04, 2011, 04:36:28 PM »
i heard there's a whole bunch of Tungsten (W for periodic table fans) in Afghanistan & neighbors. Like more than we could ever imagine. when do we get that?

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 04, 2011, 04:43:49 PM »
I'm not sure why we announced to the world that we killed UBL. Why not keep it covert and see how Pakistan and the rest of the intelligence community reacts to any chater resulting from the covert operation.

Pakistan: "Why the covert mission?"
USA: "what are you talking about?"
Pak: "don't play dumb. you crashed a helicopter here. why were you here, we didn't approve this?"
USA: "ahhh...we don't know what you are talking about. Unless you know something we don't know. Should we have some reason for a covert op on your soil?"
Pak: "oh..crap"
USA: "that's what we thought"

Most call it blackmail, but if this really did go down on Sun that's how we should have played it. Could have leveraged a lot of info about a lot of things from a lot people had anyone even suspected UBL was there and they weren't telling us.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 04, 2011, 04:46:22 PM »
anyone else the love the fact that osama was slammin' pepsi like 24-7? I think that's my favorite part of this story.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 04, 2011, 04:53:41 PM »
I'm not sure why we announced to the world that we killed UBL. Why not keep it covert and see how Pakistan and the rest of the intelligence community reacts to any chater resulting from the covert operation.

Pakistan: "Why the covert mission?"
USA: "what are you talking about?"
Pak: "don't play dumb. you crashed a helicopter here. why were you here, we didn't approve this?"
USA: "ahhh...we don't know what you are talking about. Unless you know something we don't know. Should we have some reason for a covert op on your soil?"
Pak: "oh..crap"
USA: "that's what we thought"

Most call it blackmail, but if this really did go down on Sun that's how we should have played it. Could have leveraged a lot of info about a lot of things from a lot people had anyone even suspected UBL was there and they weren't telling us.

Better yet, we could have replaced him with a guy of our own.  Face Off style...

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 04, 2011, 05:00:31 PM »
anyone else the love the fact that osama was slammin' pepsi like 24-7? I think that's my favorite part of this story.

:surprised: I missed that nugget.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 04, 2011, 05:03:43 PM »
That, my friends, is why I prefer Coca Cola over Terrorist Pepsi. :shakesfist:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 04, 2011, 05:13:47 PM »

That is some serious infidel juice. Maybe he was starting to come around and we pulled the trigger too soon.  :ck:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 04, 2011, 05:14:03 PM »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 04, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 04, 2011, 05:58:38 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound

There appears to be a squirt gun under the corpse in the second picture :dunno:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 04, 2011, 06:43:37 PM »
Rumors of a new stealth helicopter used in raid.
- chunkles

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • A friendly handshake from wavingthewheat.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 04, 2011, 06:46:50 PM »
 :pbj:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 04, 2011, 07:16:55 PM »
"We have a situation here..."

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 04, 2011, 07:20:17 PM »
 :lol:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 04, 2011, 07:29:21 PM »
Remember how much Sadam they showed after capturing him? Why can't we see the same evidence for OBL?

Cause it's too gruesome? Well, I'm glad TPTB are looking out for our well being. :rolleyes:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 04, 2011, 07:31:02 PM »
lol jfc pike. quit trying so hard.
- chunkles

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 04, 2011, 07:31:52 PM »

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 04, 2011, 10:45:04 PM »
No 06 I read what people like Zbiginew Brzezinski have said, what various academics have said, and a significant amount of what is written in the foreign media. 

It has nothing at all to do with being an isolationist dumbass, and everything to do with understanding what the "war on terra" is all about.   It doesn't take a genius to understand that for example:  Chinese Oil Company(s) and sub-contractors are swarming all over North Africa, it's not hard to understand that there's going to be a major unleashing of diplomatic, intelligence and maybe even the military hammer when the Pakistani regime is swallowing Chinese nutsacks and then going and telling Karzai to do the same.   

Look at the outcry right now over OBL and golly, "them Pakistani's had to know . . . got damn Pakistani's".   At this juncture, a few more pieces of well placed information and the political shirt tucks will be marching on the Whitehouse demanding they invade Pakistan.

So killing OBL was just terrible news wasn't it Dax.

And stop getting your panties in a wad over China. When the government reforms you can be worried, until then it's just the next Asian paper tiger, and it's already showing the strain of its meteoric rise over the last 3 decades. I will buy you a bottle of scotch of your choice if China does indeed surpass U.S. GDP by 2016. I'll buy you two bottles if we declare war on Pakistan in that same time period.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 04, 2011, 11:25:49 PM »

So killing OBL was just terrible news wasn't it Dax.

Dude, didn't you hear?  We didn't kill him.  Or we killed him last year and covered it up.  Or we was never worth searching out anyway because he is super old and has failing health.  Or he was never responsible for it in the first place.  9/11 was an inside job.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12