Author Topic: Strange/funny things kids say.  (Read 10140 times)

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Strange/funny things kids say.
« on: April 20, 2011, 02:45:19 PM »
I was taking the kids somewhere, don't remember where, but my 4 year old is counting.  He counts to 5 then stops and my 7 year old says can you count to 10?  The 4 year old counts to 10.  And then the 7 Year old asks can you count to 100 and the 4 year old says no can you count to doughnut? 

O.k. that was not as funny now as it was in the car but anyway if you have some funny "kids say the craziest things" lets hear them.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Strange/funny things kids say.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 02:53:43 PM »
When my oldest was 2 years old I was watching a KSU football game on T.V. and the Cats scored a TD.  The crowed was cheering loud and he took his pacifier out of his mouth and yelled "come on down" then put his "paci" back in his mouth.  I don't watch the price is right so I assume the baby sitter watches or at least had it on while he was there.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 03:24:20 PM by Poster formerly known as jthutch »

Offline Catchacold

• Combo-Fan
  • Z28gY2F0cy4=
    • View Profile
    • wildcatgrowl.com
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 03:13:48 PM »
I overheard a kid (6-7ish) call another kid a "jackwagon"

lol. kids. go cats.

Offline Catchacold

• Combo-Fan
  • Z28gY2F0cy4=
    • View Profile
    • wildcatgrowl.com
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 03:15:52 PM »
lol at all the kids in SFO with the Lincecum hair.

lol. kids. go cats.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 10:01:48 PM »
dumbass kids

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 10:15:37 PM »
My wife and I babysat for a 3 year old girl and 8 month old boy, whose name was Hunter. Apparently the parents had been teaching the girl about private parts. At one point she grabbed my chest and asked, "these are your breasts, for feeding Hunter, right?"

God, kids are so stupid.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 11:15:04 PM »
6th grade black kid and 8th grade hispanic/white kid walking in the hall at school (both have autism).

j-dub overhears 6th grade kid saying, "Michael Jackson was black" and 8th grade kid answers, "no Michael Jackson was white."
repeat the same argument three times then - both at same time, "mr. j-dub, what color was Michael Jackson?"

Is it wrong that j-dub said "both"  :ck:
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 11:16:14 PM »
3 year old daughter shouted "Jayhawks Suck!" at random KU fan in the mall...also had a habit of asking fat ladies if they were pregnant

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 11:25:15 PM »
I have a running series on my facebook that I've titled *son-isms  (* actually my sons name followed by -isms... clever, I know)  My kid says some pretty entertaining crap; so much so that I've thought of starting a web site titled "crap my son says"  

It's mostly cute stuff because he's only 5, and most of you douchebags wouldn't think it was cute or funny because you're children yourself, but I get a pretty damn good response from it.  

Some highlights:

This one came  during dinner where we were eating a Prairie Chicken I shot earlier in the week:
"Animals sure are sad when they die, but boy are they good!"

Another before bedtime:
"Mommy? Do you like to spend time with daddy? Because, sometimes I feel like you are trying to trick me to stay in bed so you guys can spend time without me"

This one took place while loading onto a bus after watching a cats football game; the bus driver asks my son who was wearing a jersey: "Are you a football player!?!"   To which my son casually walks by & responds: "No.... I'm just a superhero"

Also, in response to:
3 year old daughter shouted "Jayhawks Suck!" at random KU fan in the mall...also had a habit of asking fat ladies if they were pregnant

My son will walk up to fat people at restaurants and ask: "Are you sure you should be eating that?"  rough ridin' priceless.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 06:37:03 AM »
I have a running series on my facebook that I've titled *son-isms  (* actually my sons name followed by -isms... clever, I know)  My kid says some pretty entertaining crap; so much so that I've thought of starting a web site titled "crap my son says"  

It's mostly cute stuff because he's only 5, and most of you douchebags wouldn't think it was cute or funny because you're children yourself, but I get a pretty damn good response from it.  

Some highlights:

This one came  during dinner where we were eating a Prairie Chicken I shot earlier in the week:

Another before bedtime:
"Mommy? Do you like to spend time with daddy? Because, sometimes I feel like you are trying to trick me to stay in bed so you guys can spend time without me"

This one took place while loading onto a bus after watching a cats football game; the bus driver asks my son who was wearing a jersey: "Are you a football player!?!"   To which my son casually walks by & responds: "No.... I'm just a superhero"

Also, in response to:

My son will walk up to fat people at restaurants and ask: "Are you sure you should be eating that?"  rough ridin' priceless.

Aren't you supposed to stop using Facebook when you have kids and stuff???

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 06:41:54 AM »
I have a running series on my facebook that I've titled *son-isms  (* actually my sons name followed by -isms... clever, I know)  My kid says some pretty entertaining crap; so much so that I've thought of starting a web site titled "crap my son says"   

Some highlights:

This one came  during dinner where we were eating a Prairie Chicken I shot earlier in the week:

Another before bedtime:

This one took place while loading onto a bus after watching a cats football game; the bus driver asks my son who was wearing a jersey: "Are you a football player!?!"   To which my son casually walks by & responds: "No.... I'm just a superhero"

Also, in response to:

oh, god. you don't have friends with kids, I'm guessing. Dear lord. people with kids on facebook.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 06:57:48 AM »
Powertardapproved

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 07:11:12 AM »

Some highlights:

Another before bedtime:

Also, in response to:

Thanks This is just what I was looking for.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 07:25:00 AM »

Some highlights:

Another before bedtime:

Also, in response to:

You are supposed to, but they don't follow the rules. I've gone through and deleted everyone that has a picture of their baby as their profile pic.  Whenever someone posts a status of something their kid does, they get deleted. 

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2011, 07:31:54 AM »
To be honest I think Facebook is a better tool for the parents than the younger hipsters that can still go outside of the house to meet people and hang out.  The parents with small kids can have outside adult contact and still watch their kids it's win win, or something like that. 

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 07:37:18 AM »
To be honest I think Facebook is a better tool for the parents than the younger hipsters that can still go outside of the house to meet people and hang out.  The parents with small kids can have outside adult contact and still watch their kids it's win win, or something like that. 

Nope, wrong.  Go use myspace or something.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 07:40:49 AM »
Yeah, you are supposed to pretty much stop living.   You guys should never reproduce.  Win for you, win for society. 

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 07:45:10 AM »
I have a running series on my facebook that I've titled *son-isms  (* actually my sons name followed by -isms... clever, I know)  My kid says some pretty entertaining crap; so much so that I've thought of starting a web site titled "crap my son says"   

Some highlights:

This one came  during dinner where we were eating a Prairie Chicken I shot earlier in the week:

Another before bedtime:

This one took place while loading onto a bus after watching a cats football game; the bus driver asks my son who was wearing a jersey: "Are you a football player!?!"   To which my son casually walks by & responds: "No.... I'm just a superhero"

Also, in response to:

oh, god. you don't have friends with kids, I'm guessing. Dear lord. people with kids on facebook.
:users:
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 07:46:21 AM »
eff parents on facebook, and eff people who get pissed at parents on facebook. eff 'em all.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 07:48:15 AM »
eff parents on facebook, and eff people who get pissed at parents on facebook. eff 'em all.

I don't mind parents on facebook.  Infants are ugly though, all of them.  Please do not post pictures of them.  TIA.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 07:49:11 AM »
Also, whatever your kid said/did - wasn't funny, wasn't cute. Was most likely disgusting or offensive.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 07:53:51 AM »
Also, whatever your kid said/did - wasn't funny, wasn't cute. Was most likely disgusting or offensive.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 09:27:18 AM »
i enjoyed the e-trade talking baby commercials. :dunno:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 09:43:26 AM »
Yeah, this thread probably isn't for you then.  I think other peoples kids are cute &/or funny and I enjoy this thread.  I also enjoy dipping french fries in my frosty.  So go eff yourselves for being hateful you rough ridin' fucks.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2011, 09:52:34 AM »
My wife and I babysat for a 3 year old girl and 8 month old boy, whose name was Hunter. Apparently the parents had been teaching the girl about private parts. At one point she grabbed my chest and asked, "these are your breasts, for feeding Hunter, right?"

God, kids are so stupid.

I'm not saying you do, but that is absolutely hilarious if you have man tits.