Author Topic: European Club Soccer Thread! (EPL, Champions League, Europa, etc... :D )  (Read 1351636 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: EPL Thread For Arsenal Fans And I Guess Other Fans As Well
« Reply #3600 on: July 30, 2013, 04:02:11 PM »
Also after these next set of games we would of played 9 games in 370 days in America

so jelly

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: July 30, 2013, 04:09:20 PM »
Also after these next set of games we would of played 9 games in 370 days in America

so jelly

Yeah except for my job last year didnt allow me to take off time to go to Philly last year (the closest they were last year) and I have an internship this summer and don't get days off :/

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: July 30, 2013, 04:36:28 PM »
yolo scott

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: July 30, 2013, 06:23:43 PM »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: July 30, 2013, 06:36:06 PM »
Meh. Go for the big guns, SW. I could either dump a few hundo for the exhibition tour that Everton's doing this summer since it's nowhere near Texas, but I'd rather save up and make it to Goodison for a Merseyside derby one of these next few years. You should do the same and make it to a Chelsea-Arsenal/Spurs match (and maybe go to a QPR game just to laugh at them or something).

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: July 30, 2013, 07:35:03 PM »
Meh. Go for the big guns, SW. I could either dump a few hundo for the exhibition tour that Everton's doing this summer since it's nowhere near Texas, but I'd rather save up and make it to Goodison for a Merseyside derby one of these next few years. You should do the same and make it to a Chelsea-Arsenal/Spurs match (and maybe go to a QPR game just to laugh at them or something).

thats the plan. we will see how much i have in the good ole bank after this internship and budgeting for my final two semesters, in a perfect world I might hop on a plane and get over during winter break before Christmas and K-State's bowl, but will probably have to wait until I am a year or two into my career.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 07:38:16 PM by scottwildcat »

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: July 30, 2013, 07:46:13 PM »
Looking like Roberto soldado and vlad chiriches done and dusted my tomorrow. Likely the end of our window unless bale fucks off to those cuntbags in Madrid.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
EPL Thread For Arsenal Fans And I Guess Other Fans As Well
« Reply #3607 on: July 30, 2013, 08:00:45 PM »

Looking like Roberto soldado and vlad chiriches done and dusted my tomorrow. Likely the end of our window unless bale fucks off to those cuntbags in Madrid.

hey bro lets party hard this season k?

transfer jitters not withstanding, I'm about as jacked as I've ever been for the upcoming season and I've been jacked for a lot of seasons

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: July 30, 2013, 08:01:16 PM »
hey clams I didnt say "campaign" - we cool?

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: July 30, 2013, 08:05:47 PM »

hey bro lets party hard this season k?

transfer jitters not withstanding, I'm about as jacked as I've ever been for the upcoming season and I've been jacked for a lot of seasons
:thumbs:

I'm really excited for a ton of reasons. Healthy Sandro, vertonghen continuing his rise, soldado, arsenal failing to sign anyone, etc.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: July 30, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »

I'm really excited for a ton of reasons. Healthy Sandro, vertonghen continuing his rise, soldado, arsenal failing to sign anyone, etc.

I have a very defense-oriented perspective I follow from, but I hope we can also keep caulker as well (not up to date yet today...).  I'd much rather lose a midfielder or two before we start ditching defenders, even if its probably good business.  will be interested to see vlad in action.  and sandro's beard?  :love:

really getting excited about NBC coverage.  what a great time to be a soccer fan lately

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: July 30, 2013, 08:42:04 PM »
you should just go and worry about paying for it later scott.  fanatic and all.

I still haven't been to WHL but think I'm gonna fix that soon.  spaces, did I ever tell you I got to go on a tour of old trafford many moons ago?  was pretty studly for HS senior tobias, but don't think I appreciated it as much as i shouldve as a young non-fan (unavoidable fanningbrag, sry)

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: July 30, 2013, 08:55:05 PM »

I have a very defense-oriented perspective I follow from, but I hope we can also keep caulker as well (not up to date yet today...).  I'd much rather lose a midfielder or two before we start ditching defenders, even if its probably good business.  will be interested to see vlad in action.  and sandro's beard?  :love:

really getting excited about NBC coverage.  what a great time to be a soccer fan lately
rumor is a 7 mil bid (rofl) for caulker in from cardiff. i can't see us letting him go for less than 12 mil, being a 21 year old homegrown with enormous potential

as for vlad: watch this

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: July 30, 2013, 08:56:54 PM »
I still haven't been to WHL but think I'm gonna fix that soon.  spaces, did I ever tell you I got to go on a tour of old trafford many moons ago?  was pretty studly for HS senior tobias, but don't think I appreciated it as much as i shouldve as a young non-fan (unavoidable fanningbrag, sry)
planning on going to WHL for the north london derby in march this season :kstategrad:

possibly one of the last seasons that it'll be standing, which is a damn shame. gotta get my chance in while i can

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: July 30, 2013, 09:02:39 PM »
holy crap I'm jealous - that sounds incredible.   maybe you'll run into steve dave and dobber there!  I probably ought to expedite my plans now hat you mention it...

Offline deuce

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3615 on: July 30, 2013, 11:32:36 PM »
planning on going to WHL for the north london derby in march this season :kstategrad:

possibly one of the last seasons that it'll be standing, which is a damn shame. gotta get my chance in while i can

That's pretty sweet.  I am waiting for the Champions League draw and then I might be making a trip to the Bridge in November or December. :crossfingers:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: July 30, 2013, 11:34:26 PM »

That's pretty sweet.  I am waiting for the Champions League draw and then I might be making a trip to the Bridge in November or December. :crossfingers:

champions league :don'tcare:

we need an EPL SkinnyBenny IMO

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: July 30, 2013, 11:56:32 PM »

that would be awesome.

i'm nervous for what the stubhub partnership for spurs will do to ticket prices

i'm already expecting to pay 250-300+ but i'm hoping that there will at least be something left

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: July 31, 2013, 12:05:29 AM »
you know, if i had to do it all over again, i might have just become a totty hotspur myself, if only just so i could be real life best buds with tobias and broXcore. stud club. stud supporters. glory glory man united tho.  :cheers:

tobias - v jelly you made it to Old Trafford. one day, I keep saying. pretty sad I missed the Fergie days to be honest.

also abe - thanks for being my only man united friend in the whole world pretty much. abe + spaces, man.

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: July 31, 2013, 01:24:14 AM »
you know, if i had to do it all over again, i might have just become a totty hotspur myself, if only just so i could be real life best buds with tobias and broXcore. stud club. stud supporters. glory glory man united tho.  :cheers:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: July 31, 2013, 10:31:33 AM »

tobias - v jelly you made it to Old Trafford. one day, I keep saying. pretty sad I missed the Fergie days to be honest.

also abe - thanks for being my only man united friend in the whole world pretty much. abe + spaces, man.

Good God Spaces hide your erection for T and bXc a little better.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: July 31, 2013, 12:38:21 PM »
the spurcats were my #2 choice behind Everton. very likable team/program/fans imo. it's all swings and roundabouts isn't it?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: July 31, 2013, 12:38:42 PM »
rumor is a 7 mil bid (rofl) for caulker in from cardiff. i can't see us letting him go for less than 12 mil, being a 21 year old homegrown with enormous potential

as for vlad: watch this

caulker to cardiff official, word is 8-9M GBP :frown:

with the vlad deal now off, concern level at the back line is at least a deep orange :curse:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: July 31, 2013, 12:57:03 PM »
it's all swings and roundabouts isn't it?

:thumbsup:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC
« Reply #3624 on: July 31, 2013, 01:47:05 PM »
In a few hours, I'll be in the Cauldron at Sporting Park popping my collar on my brand new black argyle third kit and soaking in the first ever MLS All Star Game in Kansas City. :gocho: