Author Topic: NBA Playoffs Thread  (Read 247630 times)

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: NBA Playoffs Thread
« Reply #850 on: June 19, 2012, 10:47:08 PM »
OKC fans are a bunch of dorks.

So. Freaking. True.
They just don't know how to act yet...rather have the dorks than the OB creeps at nfl games. give em a few years and they'll learn how to "act like they've been there"

Someone in Oklahoma re-did a LMFAO song with Thunder-NBA Finals themed lyrics.  The quality is terrible.  It sounds like some semi-skilled karaoke singer made the lyrics up on the spot and someone recorded it with their iphone.  They are playing it nonstop on Tulsa radio.  OKC fans are a bunch of dorks. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: June 19, 2012, 10:48:00 PM »
Oh man the * just got upped 5 font sizes.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: June 19, 2012, 10:55:19 PM »
Westbrook shot 32 times.   :lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 19, 2012, 10:56:10 PM »
i hope it's a serious injury.  for the sake of the 2012 finals.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: June 19, 2012, 11:21:59 PM »
i hate this because people on my facebook are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  too many "the refs won this one" type of stuff.

damnit i hate chalmers.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: June 19, 2012, 11:32:07 PM »
oh man, my favorite part of the finals are the postgame interviews where the random international journos ask question in broken english and don't really ask anything at all.  like this last guy "mario, it must feel good to win.  where is your smile?" 

:lol:

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: June 20, 2012, 07:36:11 AM »
Lebron has his wheelchair moment!  :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: June 20, 2012, 08:01:51 AM »
i hate this because people on my facebook are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  too many "the refs won this one" type of stuff.

damnit i hate chalmers.
You should probably defriend those people. fwiw

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: June 20, 2012, 08:08:15 AM »
Lebron has his wheelchair moment!  :lol:

Minus the wheelchair. And everything else.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: June 20, 2012, 09:49:56 AM »
IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN MY FAVE PLAYER EVERZ DOES IT!  :curse:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: June 20, 2012, 10:25:30 AM »
is there any doubt that lebron was faking, though?  i mean, he was.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: June 20, 2012, 10:47:06 AM »
IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN MY FAVE PLAYER EVERZ DOES IT!  :curse:

:curse:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: June 20, 2012, 12:11:56 PM »
my favorite part was when lebron couldn't continue walking and doubled over at the exact moment he happened to be crossing dead center court.  that will be remembered as the moment he transformed from the villain into the hero!

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: June 20, 2012, 02:19:51 PM »

I'm not saying he was faking, but he sure as hell was milking the crap out of it.  Running around just fine on offense, hits a three and can barely walk to mid court.  Airballs a three and needs help getting off the court.  GMAFB.  I wonder what Bird, Jordan, Seau, Romanowski, Payton, Lott, Barkely would do when they got a cramp?   Act like a rough ridin' pussy??  Take themselves out of the last minute of the most critcal game of their career?  Probably not.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: June 20, 2012, 02:59:14 PM »

I'm not saying he was faking, but he sure as hell was milking the crap out of it.  Running around just fine on offense, hits a three and can barely walk to mid court.  Airballs a three and needs help getting off the court.  GMAFB.  I wonder what Bird, Jordan, Seau, Romanowski, Payton, Lott, Barkely would do when they got a cramp?   Act like a rough ridin' pussy??  Take themselves out of the last minute of the most critcal game of their career?  Probably not.

TAH-DAH! The new talking point for when LeBron has a championship.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: June 20, 2012, 03:30:14 PM »

TAH-DAH! The new talking point for when LeBron has a championship.

I think that talking point is too weak to be effective. We just need to  :pray: for a thunderstorm over the next few games.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: June 20, 2012, 03:37:58 PM »
Either way, I don't care. I like OKC and I like Wade/Lebron. I just didn't like "The Decision".

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: June 21, 2012, 06:30:43 AM »
People who don't like Lebron because of "The Decision" might be the most idiotic Lebron haters out there.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: June 21, 2012, 07:04:37 AM »
never really liked LBJ to begin with. The Decision cemented that.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: June 21, 2012, 10:35:40 AM »
I don't know why anyone cares about the decision.

Lebron: Hey, guys. I'm gonna do a thing on TV. You can watch or whatever. And here's a bajillion dollars for kids and stuff.
Lebron Haters: OH MAN WHAT AN bad person HE SAID HE WAS TALENTED AND WANTS TO WIN A TITLE AND HE DANCED WITH THOSE OTHER TWO GUYS AND FIREWORKS WERE THERE!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: June 21, 2012, 10:49:53 AM »
I like Lebron, but I love listening to his haters hate. The meltdown when he finally wins a championship will be fantastic, but unfortunately, I think it will put an end to the haters.

*Also, I tend to like superstars who play for one team more than players who demand trades/enter free agency despite perfectly good offers from where they are. I liked Lebron more when he was a Cavalier, and "The Decision" really didn't bother me at all.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 10:53:07 AM by Nuts Kicked »

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: June 21, 2012, 11:25:26 AM »
I like Lebron, but I love listening to his haters hate. The meltdown when he finally wins a championship will be fantastic, but unfortunately, I think it will put an end to the haters.

*Also, I tend to like superstars who play for one team more than players who demand trades/enter free agency despite perfectly good offers from where they are. I liked Lebron more when he was a Cavalier, and "The Decision" really didn't bother me at all.

Did he really have that good of an offer from the Cavalier's? "Hey, Lebron, stay with the team so we can milk as much money as possible from your extreme talent and marketability while we do pretty much nothing to secure you a supporting cast that will help you win championships." I'm not a Lebron lover, but I also don't see anything wrong with him moving from a team that made no effort to build a championship caliber team. Jordan needed a Pippen. Lebron had a Delonte West.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 21, 2012, 11:36:15 AM »

Did he really have that good of an offer from the Cavalier's? "Hey, Lebron, stay with the team so we can milk as much money as possible from your extreme talent and marketability while we do pretty much nothing to secure you a supporting cast that will help you win championships." I'm not a Lebron lover, but I also don't see anything wrong with him moving from a team that made no effort to build a championship caliber team. Jordan needed a Pippen. Lebron had a Delonte West.

A quick google search suggests to me that Cleveland offered him $30 million more than any other team. Regardless, I wouldn't like him as much for leaving even if Cleveland offered less. I understand why he would want to leave. I just don't like it. It's hard to explain. At least he didn't wait until he was already on the way out to go and try to win a title like Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, or Kevin Garnett. That just reeks of desperation.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 21, 2012, 11:58:33 AM »

A quick google search suggests to me that Cleveland offered him $30 million more than any other team. Regardless, I wouldn't like him as much for leaving even if Cleveland offered less. I understand why he would want to leave. I just don't like it. It's hard to explain. At least he didn't wait until he was already on the way out to go and try to win a title like Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, or Kevin Garnett. That just reeks of desperation.

Yeah. People who switch jobs can't be trusted. They're just shifty, IMO. I mean, if you had to choose between an elite job in Miami surrounded by elite coworkers or a horrible job in Cleveland surrounded by crying middle-aged women who bring babies to work and force you to do everything in the entire company, that's a no-brainer for the Cleve every time.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 21, 2012, 01:53:13 PM »
This is the moment we've all been waiting for!!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.