General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

My Xbox 360 (Lazarus edition)

(1/4) > >>

Kat Kid:
So my Xbox 360 was fried.  Would not read games, would not read dvd's.  Would just sit there at the stupid opening thing and not read the disc.

I sell off most of my games and a controller or two.

I stuff the xbox in my closet and don't think about it for awhile.  Tonight I decide to pull it out to try and watch a dvd on it for no particular reason.  It fires right up, I try a game and it fires right up.

Weird.

Pete:

--- Quote from: Mr. KK on February 21, 2010, 07:15:49 PM ---So my Xbox 360 was fried.  Would not read games, would not read dvd's.  Would just sit there at the stupid opening thing and not read the disc.

I stuff the xbox in my closet and don't think about it for awhile.  Tonight I decide to pull it out to try and watch a dvd on it for no particular reason.  It fires right up, I try a game and it fires right up.

Weird.

--- End quote ---

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Kat Kid:
In related news, good luck getting a podcast out of me until it breaks down again.   :lol:

Pete:

--- Quote from: Mr. KK on February 21, 2010, 07:19:08 PM ---In related news, good luck getting a podcast out of me until it breaks down again.   :lol:

--- End quote ---

Do you have COD M2?

_33:

--- Quote from: Mr. KK on February 21, 2010, 07:15:49 PM ---So my Xbox 360 was fried.  Would not read games, would not read dvd's.  Would just sit there at the stupid opening thing and not read the disc.

Weird.

--- End quote ---

Had the exact same experience.  Mine died again after 3-4 days, never to work again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version