Author Topic: KSU Telathon  (Read 2285 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
KSU Telathon
« on: February 21, 2010, 06:31:16 PM »
KSU Telathon just called me asking for a donation.I donated $7.60 in honor of the pathetic 760K frank is making this year. Made her put in the "Comments" section that I would have donated more if Frank had a new contract.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Telathon
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 06:35:03 PM »
 :facepalm:

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 06:39:29 PM »
yeah, because Telefund has everything to do with the AD or administration.   Congrats, you made a complete fool of yourself and even gave them your real name.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 06:45:36 PM »
KSU Telathon just called me asking for a donation.I donated $7.60 in honor of the pathetic 760K frank is making this year. Made her put in the "Comments" section that I would have donated more if Frank had a new contract.

TAX BREAK!  Enjoy the $7.60 write off bro, I mean really stretch your legs out and enjoy it.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »
Hit them from all channels bra. Next time the telathon people speak with ADJC the convo will go something like this

"Well hello john currie"

"Well hello telathon people! How is the fundraising going?"

"Its going alright, except for this one ass hole who only donated $7.60. He said it was in honor of how much HCFM was making this year"

"Hmmm, well If my calculations are correct you can assume a boost in Telathon fundraising by at least $7.40 next year(winks)"

Offline bradleigh

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 08:09:02 PM »

I mean they could have had gotten as much as say $10.30 - $10.50.  So that'll make 'em think.
2/8/11 - Never Forget

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 08:48:37 PM »
See above, might have to double my donation  :ohno:

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 09:06:53 PM »
I made my donation tonight as well, but afterwards I was wondering to myself if I should have cut it in half and donated the other portion to the Ahearn Fund.  We're not talking big bucks here, but I care more about KSU athletics than the college of business.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 10:33:39 PM »
good anti-poster intimidation going on here by ben ji.  :katpak:

Bookcat

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 11:40:44 PM »
I'm making sure that all my telefund donation money is going towards a new practice facility ball return machine.

Those things are awesome.

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 02:05:25 AM »
I made my donation tonight as well, but afterwards I was wondering to myself if I should have cut it in half and donated the other portion to the Ahearn Fund.  We're not talking big bucks here, but I care more about KSU athletics than the college of business.

That always goes through my mind anytime I'm about to donate to something.  Luckily Ahearn always wins.

These kids did come to the door and pressure me out of $5 for Haiti the other day though.  Sorry K-State  :cry:

Offline Odd1

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 08:24:38 AM »

That always goes through my mind anytime I'm about to donate to something.  Luckily Ahearn always wins.

These kids did come to the door and pressure me out of $5 for Haiti the other day though.  Sorry K-State  :cry:

Pfffffft.  You bought that?  More like they pressured you out of $5, then ran down the street and bought a footlooooooooooooooong.  Haiti.   :lol:

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 10:23:30 AM »

Pfffffft.  You bought that?  More like they pressured you out of $5, then ran down the street and bought a footlooooooooooooooong.  Haiti.   :lol:

In his defense, I did tell my kids that the money they were collecting was going to Haiti, but I ended up spending it on a new KSU hoodie instead.