Author Topic: BELIEVE  (Read 5526 times)

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: I think he's making fans do the BELIEVE thing too
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 02:20:19 PM »
he is a genuinely great guy though.  he's exactly like ron prince but opposite, you know?  like, all the goofy stupid crap but none of the being a huge, enormous assface.

He seems like one of those too genuinely great guys though. Like the one's you want to punch in the face for being so genuine and nice. I just want to shake him and yell "WAKE THE eff UP TURNER!"

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 02:47:36 PM »
he is a genuinely great guy though.  he's exactly like ron prince but opposite, you know?  like, all the goofy stupid crap but none of the being a huge, enormous assface.

He is cocking up their recruiting to the extent that you gotta think he is an assface behind the scenes.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 02:50:35 PM »

hey guys guess what?  ol' steve dave and turner gill are buds in real life and ol'steve dave is here to tell us all about how great of a guy in real life that ol' turner gill is...

hey guess what? no one cares.  get a life. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »

hey guys guess what?  ol' steve dave and turner gill are buds in real life and ol'steve dave is here to tell us all about how great of a guy in real life that ol' turner gill is...

You could use a little of Turner's "Power of Positive" message.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2011, 05:50:21 PM »

TG def lives in KC

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 08:02:13 AM »

what on earth...

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 09:16:08 AM »

you could use a cup of shut the hell up.  good grief  :bs:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2011, 07:00:08 AM »
Finally watched the video that Gill kept tweeting was the funniest thing he'd ever seen.

He must love America's Funniest Home Videos with the same punchline that you don't have to wait 6 minutes to get to.

AJ  has very labored breathing.

The gray shirt soccer player is not good at soccer.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: BELIEVE
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2011, 12:14:08 PM »
http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/29966/is-a-ku-mark-may-showdown-at-espn-afoot

Nothing's official just yet, but Patterson, Steward and their coach, Turner Gill, could be headed for Bristol, Conn., soon.

ESPN BELIEVES
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best