Author Topic: It may be 2011, but in Mississippi it is always 1862  (Read 13620 times)

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: It may be 2011, but in Mississippi it is always 1862
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2011, 11:36:29 PM »
I looked through a lot of cities and it seemed to me that the southern (and some western) cities were more intergrated than northeast and midwestern cities.  Some of the most "liberal" cities were some of the most segragated.   But to be fair, some of the northeast and midwest cities do not have very much in the way of racial diversity.

Yeah. These are the "liberals" that live their lives like conservatives.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2011, 11:49:25 PM »
People are free to live wherever they wish.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2011, 12:20:51 AM »
Not according to the racist-ass potential landlord I met at a showing in Baton Rouge who told me, "I'd rent to yew, because you're one of us.  Last few years, those n***ers have been cummin' over here ta AHRRR side of the interstate, and it's been damn tough runnin' 'em off."

:horrorsurprise:

Also, he later told me I'd have to show myself around the place, because he could barely walk on account of havin' surgery where the doctors put a cadaver vertebrae in his spine.

:horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2011, 04:05:23 AM »
Not according to the racist-ass potential landlord I met at a showing in Baton Rouge who told me, "I'd rent to yew, because you're one of us.  Last few years, those n***ers have been cummin' over here ta AHRRR side of the interstate, and it's been damn tough runnin' 'em off."

:horrorsurprise:

Also, he later told me I'd have to show myself around the place, because he could barely walk on account of havin' surgery where the doctors put a cadaver vertebrae in his spine.

:horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise:

you forgot the part where your latina wife got forced into a huge pot of roux by the locals and was fed to alligators

but i can understand why you would leave that out. must be tough.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2011, 06:21:49 AM »
 :bawl:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2011, 10:37:02 AM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmm roux

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2011, 11:23:06 AM »

I looked through a lot of cities and it seemed to me that the southern (and some western) cities were more intergrated than northeast and midwestern cities.  Some of the most "liberal" cities were some of the most segragated.   But to be fair, some of the northeast and midwest cities do not have very much in the way of racial diversity.

Yeah, it's a common misconception that those Southern States are just racist segregated areas. It's the North that is far moreso. Then again, that doesn't jive with how the North likes to view themselves... They like to be the moral standard for America....but we can't have them blacks living near us.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2011, 11:59:00 AM »
Nobody in the North is saying interracial marriage should be illegal, dude.   :dubious:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2011, 12:33:46 PM »
Nobody in the North is saying interracial marriage should be illegal, dude.   :dubious:

Nobody? Not a single person? Really dude. Not one? Nobody?

NOBODY?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2011, 10:27:38 AM »

Yeah, it's a common misconception that those Southern States are just racist segregated areas. It's the North that is far moreso. Then again, that doesn't jive with how the North likes to view themselves... They like to be the moral standard for America....but we can't have them blacks living near us.

Is it because the south was forced to be intergrated and they hate it because it was forced and the north wasn't forced so they don't have the hate? 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »

Nobody? Not a single person? Really dude. Not one? Nobody?

NOBODY?

Nope. 

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2011, 01:45:20 AM »

Is it because the south was forced to be intergrated and they hate it because it was forced and the north wasn't forced so they don't have the hate? 
North was forced too there Genius.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2011, 08:47:32 AM »

North was forced too there Genius.

Hater.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2011, 07:37:05 PM »

:facepalm:
This is so Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) on so many different levels
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd