Author Topic: Thomas Robinson thug from Lawrentucky punches/spits on people, gets arrested  (Read 39139 times)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
I wish we had some booze hounds.  

Jamar needs a bro or two to get twisted with.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
irving is like the herokid of an early twentieth century methodist/baptist children's novel.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
FWIW, Most of our players don't even drink during the off season.  I offered Martavious a drink this weekend and he kindly replied that he didn't drink, all without punching me or spitting on me.  Granted, it was a Busch Light, but still...

ha...I too have offered him a cup for a keg, along with Rodney, and JHR. They all declined.

Don't have to worry about black out drunk KSU Cat players spitting and throwing punches

Meister's slightly more intoxicated pledge son asked tay who was gonna do the dick flop next year (a valid question IMO)

Tay:  :dubious: :confused:

Offline Cackle

• Fan
    • View Profile
irving is like the herokid of an early twentieth century methodist/baptist children's novel.
:love:
:bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
so is anyone else hearing that the bouncer incited T-Rob with a racial slur??

:lol:

i've seen that bouncer heckle a kid having a grand mal seizure, so it's believable.  Also, Lawrence is the racism capitol of the midwest.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:54:40 PM by Ging »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
FWIW, Most of our players don't even drink during the off season.  I offered Martavious a drink this weekend and he kindly replied that he didn't drink, all without punching me or spitting on me.  Granted, it was a Busch Light, but still...

ha...I too have offered him a cup for a keg, along with Rodney, and JHR. They all declined.

Don't have to worry about black out drunk KSU Cat players spitting and throwing punches

Meister's slightly more intoxicated pledge son asked tay who was gonna do the dick flop next year (a valid question IMO)

Tay:  :dubious: :confused:

Should pass the torch to 'gruds, imo.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
so is anyone else hearing that the bouncer incited T-Rob with a racial slur??

:lol:

i've seen that bouncer heckle a kid having a grand mal seizure, so it's believable.
  Also, Lawrence is the racism capitol of the midwest.

Bold part confirmed, gotta figure that White City, KS competes on the racism part though.
:adios:

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I wish we had some booze hounds.  

Jamar needs a bro or two to get twisted with.

I miss the GRCOAT days of Billy Walker whipping people with a belt buckle and throwing a pool ball through bar windows

:cry:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
His mom died assholes

don't point that out on twitter or you'll be getting twitter replies ALL afternoon.

RStewart206 Rodrick Stewart
@oklahomacat you hiding behind a computer talking crap on my bros mom an she dead, id put a bullet right between your eyes real talk #faggit

:horrorsurprise:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I have never laughed so hard in my life when this happened.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/29938/kus-bad-behavior-beginning-to-add-up

Wow, Brennan must be a light day in the blog business. All you have time to do is pick on a kid who just lost his Mother, Grandmother, and Grandfather all in a month.

I was wondering how long it was going to be before some hayseed used Robinson's personal tragedies as an excuse. Bet Seff is saying the same thing right now to the PD.

In other news Brennan was charged with multiple violations of going over his bag limit. 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
His mom died assholes

don't point that out on twitter or you'll be getting twitter replies ALL afternoon.

RStewart206 Rodrick Stewart
@oklahomacat you hiding behind a computer talking crap on my bros mom an she dead, id put a bullet right between your eyes real talk #faggit

:horrorsurprise:

OK_cat is just saying what no one else would ever say, because we are all huge pussies. OK_Cat is 100% right.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

I have never laughed so hard in my life when this happened.

WTF is going on with his right knee??? It looks like someone took an ice cream scoop out of it, gross.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Actual picture of Lodrick Stewart (Rodrick's twin brother who played at USC) at the K-State/KU game in AFH in 08:

Rodrick might be serious about this threat, OK_Cat.

:ohno:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Actual picture of Lodrick Stewart (Rodrick's twin brother who played at USC) at the K-State/KU game in AFH in 08:

Rodrick might be serious about this threat, OK_Cat.

:ohno:

He did play at ku so he is capable of multiple violent crimes.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
RIP Ok_Cat

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
RIP Ok_Cat

Will there be anything more funny than making jokes about Ok_Cat being dead right after he is killed? 

No.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
RIP Ok_Cat

Will there be anything more funny than making jokes about Ok_Cat being dead right after he is killed? 

No.

i hope i can still bbs from heaven/hell.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
RIP Ok_Cat

No.

i hope i can still bbs from heaven/hell.
Heaven yes. In hell you will only have access to gopo.com

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
crap

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
RIP Ok_Cat

No.

Can you imagine if he was trying to run away from Rodrick and fell off a cliff or something? The bbs universe would implode.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
RIP Ok_Cat

No.

Can you imagine if he was trying to run away from Rodrick and fell off a cliff or something? The bbs universe would implode.

Or Roderick crashed his plane?  Or made him overdose on drugs?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
RIP Ok_Cat

No.

Or Roderick crashed his plane?  Or made him overdose on drugs?

I'm not AT ALL saying I want something bad to happen to OK_Cat, but if something bad DOES happen, dear lord please let it involve cliffs and/or planes.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
i hope it's something way more public/hilarious.